56186[ANGEL] 15 Taurus, The Angels of Sudden Good Fortune

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    May 5 6:54 AM

    15 degrees Taurus

    TheAngels of Sudden Good Fortune

    Also known as

    The Angels of

      Jromoni

     Beloved,

    Thereare times when Divine Love manifests good luck for the purpose of transmutation, harmony, justice, change and happiness .

       This is done through activating  a focus, a concentration, within the heart of flowing divine love for all.

     When this is combined with understanding and meditating on the importance of divine happiness for everything in creation, and the importance of connecting to and following
    clear inner guidance, then a certain mastery of cause and effect is attained.

    Divine Love Conquers All.

     It is the only frequency that does.

    dont wait

    Divine Love directed by clear inner guidance through eyes that see with a heart of love, especially with meditations of flowing feelings of supreme divine happiness, create causes in the physical world that attract and result in sudden good fortune.

    Makingmoney easily and quickly, finding hidden treasures, winning at bets and speculation, etc. all fall under our range of competence.

     i believe

    Suchwealth, riches, and surplus money obtained in this way brings happiness and harmony, and is not a hindrance to spiritual development.

    J-R-O-M-O-N-I

    J… We express all levels and forms of divine love’s ecstasy into material manifestation.

    R… We inspire utilizing insights and creativity gained from mental growth that allows a person to clearly understand and articulate practical information,

    Umlaut O, eu, and O…and to see all through the eyes of love divine, transmuting in this way into divine perfection.
    We help attract success, luck, and good fortune, yet respect harmony and karmic law impeccably.

    M…  We teach the methods of exerting perfect control over the principle of attraction through feeling.

    Umlaut O, eu, and O…This is done with cognition brought about by love divine and acute discernment of karmic implications of success and potential need for divine interference for the sake of justice,

    N…as absolute master of people, using the attractive laws of emotion to attract everything material to those who are worthy, in order to solve problems easily.

    I…Flashes of memory and conscience evoke the greatest miracles in the material world.

    These include making discoveries and accurate predictions etc.

    The melody of our name is G-sharp, C, D-sharp, C, D, D-sharp, C,A, and G.

    MIRACLES

    Note:  We have, each of us, a great work to accomplish in healing our planet, ourselves and each other, and manifesting Heaven on Earth.

    According to the ancient teachings, the power of miraculous healing and protection is manifested with the combination of three divine virtues.

    These are Cosmic Love, the letter J, meditatedon in the Akashic level of

    consciousness-penetrating-all,and the divine virtue of the cosmic language,

    the letter H, which is the skill of focusing on a virtue in desire, thought, feeling and sensation, seen clearly on the mental level, and the virtue of Cosmic unification of consciousness,

    the letter W, meditated on in the feeling level.

    This means that each time miraculous healing or protection is desired, a person unites in consciousness with cosmic love penetrating all creation.

    Secondly, the divine virtue of the cosmic language, which is the “Power of the Word”,

    is clearly understood concerning these virtues.

    Finally, flowing feelings of the cosmic unification of consciousness, the letter W,

    is focused on in the feeling nature.

    Furthermore,it is possible to create a reliable “volt” of a divine virtue.  This means that through repeated concentrations of a particular virtue, the ability to “summon” its power like a lightning bolt is attained.

    To create a “volt” requires 462 meditations.  The first four meditations are done with primary attention on the akashic level.  This means that four times you experience clearly, in your consciousness,  the divine virtue penetrating everything in all creation.  Then there must be sixty concentrations of this virtue on an intellectual level, in which you clearly understand and merge your spirit with the meaning of the virtue in its purity.  Next follows four hundred meditations in which you flow with feelings of the divine virtue.  Enough clarity and power are accumulated in this way so that whenever you wish to “volt” the divine virtue into manifestation, through inner guidance, you may.

    Twin Souls***Twin Flames***One Love*** 11

    Footnotes