56183MOON ANGEL] AMZHERE, The 5th day, The Moon Angels of Sympathy and Assistance

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    May 3, 2014

    The 5th Day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

    The Moon Angels of Sympathy and Assistance

    Also known as

    The Moon Angels of

      Amzhere

    Beloved,

     “GOD IS LOVE”.

      Wheneversomeone desires or needs the help and assistance of another person, we delicately attune their feelings so that even the hardest of hearts melt, and assistance is offered.

    DivineProvidence has given us the responsibility to strengthen the love-will, Electro- magnetic, bonds between the children of God so that harmonious co-operation flows and beautiful patterns form.

    Behind the appearance of the many is the ONE, the unified field of energy which forms the web of life and the body of Divine Consciousness.

     Will and Love together is the Electro-magnetic sustaining life force between the unified field and the individual.

    As individuals grow strings of love and harmonious will with other individuals, the energy manifests in perfect symmetrical designs within the web of life.

    This is the source of mandala -like patterns, such as found in snowflakes, that reflect the perfection of Divine Consciousness.

    Feelingsof love and harmonious intent form these beautiful patterns.

    These patterns create vortexes of magnetism, which attract abundant life.

     http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/e6a/ff6/e6aff6e4-33fc-45be-b0fd-407e314f349d

    We bring forth feelings that allow the children of God to change any situation into one of healing and enlightenment.

    With our help, the most hardened criminals, the most cruel tyrants, remember and feel the spark of childhood innocence and love of the Divine that burns within their hearts and keeps them alive with each breath.

    With this remembrance comes the opening of the gates of compassion and oneness, and the restoration of harmony and love.

    On the 5th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings of sympathy and assistance, so that all beings may be blessed and live in joy, and heaven manifest on earth.

    Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

    A-M-Z-H-E-R-E

    A…We tap the high intelligence of the enlightened mind expressed as eloquence, clairvoyance and mystical abilities.

    M…We help the children of God to master feelings and sensations in order to control the process of interpersonal influence.

    Z…We help you express yourself verbally, articulately, clearly, and powerfully with a cheerful good humor to elevate people’s moods.

    H…We inspire you to easily grasp all languages, symbols, and meanings of everyone and easily be understood by them.

    E…We evoke highest intuition and universal transference of consciousness, influencing the emotions of other people. We help you to foresee past, present and future.

    R…We help awaken tremendous ingenuity as long as it is used for impeccable service.

    (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
  • Show all 38 messages in this topic