56161[ANGEL] 5 Taurus, The Angels of Earthly Happiness

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Apr 24, 2014

     5 degrees Taurus

    TheAngels of Earthly Happiness

    Also known as

    rainbowearthangel

    The Angels of

      Nasi

    Beloved,

    We teach mankind that supreme happiness is not only the outcome of spiritual enlightenment, it is also a purpose of it.

    Flowingdivine emotions of supreme and sacred happiness are

     THE MAGNETIC POWER BY WHICH HEAVEN IS ATTRACTED and STAYS IN PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION.

    We are the heavenly hosts who are responsible for establishing

    an agreeable life, full of pleasure for the sons and daughters of Divine Being,

    who in turn create happiness for all living creatures and

    life forms upon the Earth.

    We give good advice.

    We inspire you with ways to increase your wealth

    and help improve your position in life in ways that benefit all.

    Each of the thirty degrees of Taurus concern practical and real manifestations of Divine Love on Earth.

    The emotional body is magnetic.

    Itattracts specific realities out of infinite potentiality into form in each moment.

    These specific realities match EXACTLY the vibrations of the feelings that attracted them.

    This is an example of the natural laws of nature by which omnipotent Will of Divine Being is expressed in Holy Creation.

    This is the law of reciprocal action, expressed by these words:

    YE REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

     Bymeditating on the divine virtue of N, which is the virtue of Supreme Happiness, it is possible to become one in consciousness and feeling with the seventh heaven of delight.

    A practice to do every morning immediately upon awakening but

    before arising — i.e., in the twilight zone between sleeping and waking up —

    is called the "Feel very good", or the Nasi  exercise.

    Inpractice, simply say,

    “I choose to feel very good; Feeling good is my highest good.”

    Thenclosely monitor your emotional responses, allowing your consciousness to dwell only on thoughts which evoke positive emotional responses.

     Ifany other (unpleasant) emotional complex flashes into consciousness, send love to these feelings and ask the body’s cells to let you quickly experience these feelings back to their origin in this lifetime. Flow patiently with empathy for your inner child self as these feelings flow and heal, using eye movement. When you are finished, shift attention to repeating the two sentences, “I choose to feel very good; Feeling good is my highest good.”

      Saythese words and shift focus every time immediately after healing any negativethought that comes into consciousness, flowing with unconditional patience, empathy and love to let any negative feelings heal as quickly as possible. Do this until you get a positive thought.

    A positive emotional response is defined as one which carries with it a positive charge, meaning a noticeable bodily reaction which feels good, like love, gratitude, appreciation, joy, etc.

     Oncea positive thought arises, enjoy it, flow with it,

    stay with it.

    Now ask the cellular memory of your body to let you flow with these positive feelings back to their original origin in this lifetime, back to the very first time you ever felt these wonderful positive feelings. Wonderful memories may flash by, times when you felt before these good feelings. Now repeat, “I choose to feel very good, etc.”

    Repeat this exercise until you have completed five or more positive thoughts.

    Meditatingon the letter “N” in combination with this practice entrains

     anuplifting and purifying tone for the entire day.

    For the whole day powerful magnetic influences of this exercise, of FEELING wonderful uplifting emotions, result in the law of reciprocal action.

     In time, depending on the strength and clarity of the feelings, and the accumulative return of other already created reapings of previous feelings,  corresponding realities that out picture perfectly these FEELINGS come into manifestation.

    If this practice of feeling good is done often, the overall vibration of the magnetic field surrounding a person deflects or greatly weakens return of previously ill-created harvests of negative feelings generated before.

    This can be understood by meditating on the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy.

     http://api.ning.com/files/R-HNOsRY-LSGcByjy6xp-ylA*nDO46JTP-sNoKINQFNnKapDJvMZ4JOAsKBllxKuEnVtESWsqQQmIgaI8oqRkeWfK68D9C6w/523424_411477125578879_673632128_n.jpg

    Ordinarilythe only times when you will be unable to do the Nasi exercise is if you are triggered into an overwhelmingly negative memory from the past, which can monopolize consciousness.

    In this event, do the eye movement exercise to resolution, then try again the NASI exercise.  The eye movement exercise is the practice of feeling through negative feelings at the same time the eyes are moving back and forth, left to right and back again over and over, as the eyes do naturally in dreaming.This can be done with the eyes opened or closed.

      By doing this, negative feelings are processed efficiently by being moved back and forth between the two hemispheres of the brain, thereby utilizing whole brain processing to rapidly transform the feelings and reveal healing insights as they flow in awareness.  If powerful negative feelings have been held and not allowed to flow to resolution for a long time, quite a bit of eye movement may be necessary.  Pay attention to the feelings, thoughts, memories and insights in this process, and let the eye movement itself be absentminded.

    A PERSON REAPS WHAT HE OR SHE SOWS!

    All negativity must be lovingly allowed to flow and heal quickly and in a non-destructive way, for transformation to take place.  Feelingsthat are denied, bypassed, or suppressed still attract negative realities on an unconscious level. Therefore, it is important to spend time in deep emotional healing at other times of the day if strong negative feelings keep arising of their own accord.

    The use of the Nasi exercise each morning upon awakening is THE PLANTING OF THE GOOD SEED, the creating of powerful magnetic attractions to reap future harvests of happiness.

    To meditate on the perfect origin and purity of all ideas is to attract them into form.  The divine virtue of enlightenment and wisdom, which IS this ability to comprehend and be one with the original purity of all ideas, is the divine virtue of the letter A of our name.

    Releasingany imperfection on any level, in self or others, is the virtue of umlaut A, ae. By releasing  negativesituations safely and non-destructively, for changes into other states, control over the Earth is gained.

    The understanding of omnipotent divine POWER OF WILL and intention, the power of volition, is secured by meditating on the letter S of our name, for this letter is the divine virtue of ALL -PENETRATING-POWER,WILLPOWER, it is unity with the Will of Divine Consciousness.

    Happiness,the 7th heaven of delight,  is part of the original plan for creation.

    It is an outpicturing of Omnipotent Will of Divine Consciousness for all beings.  The Children of Light and Love are links between Divine Will and the rest of Creation in Matter.  As the will of a child of light becomes One with the Perfect Will of Divine Being, the POWER to flow with divine feelings and attract the perfection of heaven in manifest creation is gained.

    “As above, so below.”

     Thecombination of this divine courage with the divine virtues of supreme happiness, enlightenment, and transformation allow Heaven to manifest on Earth according to The Law of Cause and Effect. This is the law of “reaping what you sow”, as we have spoken before, and is the last letter of our name, the letter I.

    Meditate on these four divine virtues so that the original Will of the Divine for Supreme Happiness manifests in and through you for all who together live and move as the out picturing of the ONE BEING.

    Pleasure,happiness, bliss, and ecstasy on earth mirror the qualities of Divine Being.

    MIRACLES

    N-A-S-I

    N-A-S-I

    N…The sons and daughters of Divine Being are destined to confer supreme happiness as unassailable masters of all beings on Earth.

    A and umlaut A, ae…Uplifting artistic talents of eloquence and mystical abilities to the level of the enlightened mind are the means by which this is accomplished.  Imperfectionsare recognized and gladly released back to Divine Being for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

    S…The sons and daughters of Divine Being are totally empowered to use the gift of prophecy and mastery over self and others

    I…to reawaken memories and redirect the course of events to bring Heaven to Earth.

    MIRACLES

    Footnotes