56121[ANGEL] 17 Aries, The Angels of Victory through Music and Empathy

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Apr 5, 2014

      17 degrees Aries

      The Angels of Victory through Music and Empathy

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Barnel

       Photo: Why Unconditional Love? Unconditional
Love is a dynamic and powerful energy that lifts
us through the most difficult times. It is
available at any moment by turning our attention
to it and using its wonderful potential to free us
from our limitations. It requires practice and
intent to allow this energy to fully permeate our
daily experience. It begins with ourselves, for
without self-love, we cannot know what true love
can be. In loving ourselves, we allow the feeling
to generate within us and then we can share it to
everyone and everything around us! That which we
send out, returns to us in greater measure. If you
have not thought about how you feel towards
yourself, physically, mentally, and emotionally,
or spiritually, we invite you to do so now. Begin
the journey that changes everything. Begin the
journey of unconditional love...

      Beloved,

      Sacredsound and music, combined with flowing divine love, is a most powerful method of establishing hypnotic, magnetic feeling states that lead to happiness with others.

      The music of divine love is one of the most powerful agents of transformation.

      Music of Divine Love engages whole brain awareness in an effortless way.

       With the skills we inspire, a person can transform any enemy into a sympathetic friend.

       We especially nurture skills of establishing sympathy.

      We are acquainted with the art of love and are experts in excellent practices which make one win the favor of friends and enemies of both sexes.

      We give special instructions and methods in respect to the magic of sympathy.

      Through the divine virtues of Barnel, we inspire skills in nurturing loving relationships.

      Whenyou come under our influence and divine virtues of Barnel, you can usediplomacy, based on sympathy, to transform the feelings of anyone, including enemies.

        Many times  we inspire this to be done through composition and playing of divinely inspired music.

      All virtues can be expressed with others through flowing divine music.

      When these virtues are the motivating influence behind composing and playing of music, music becomes one of the most powerful transformitive influences in the world.

      Divine Love expressed through flowing sound is irresistibly magnetic and hypnotic in its power.

      Nerve centers and endocrine ganglia within the human body temple are enlivened with divine love, and with music that expresses divine love. These centers produce chemical substances that vibrate to the frequency of supreme happiness.

      Using the musical notes of the divine virtues of the cosmic language as spiritually inspired music guides energy safely and ecstatically through the body and awakens higher centers of consciousness.

      For this reason, we inspire warriors of love to go within and attune to inner guidance so that beautiful spontaneous compositions of music flow through from the highest states of consciousness.

      The black keys on a keyboard are the pentatonic or eastern keyscale, and stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system of deep inward meditation.

      The white keys on a keyboard are the didactic or western keyscale and stimulate the sympathetic nervous system of outward awareness.

      The body experiences naturally alternating 90 minute cycles of parasympathetic and sympathetic dominance.

      We especially inspire with clear inner guidance 90 minute compositions of music played with either the pentatonic or didactic keyscales, not mixing the two, for purposes of deep inward meditation or clear outward attunement.

      B is the virtue of Universal Life and polarity.  Thisvirtue shines with light violet radiance. By meditating on this virtue, a Child of Light recognizes the Divine in every aspect of creation, and sees that all polarities are necessary for manifestation to exist.

      The understanding of the saying, “God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike” is gained. A Child of Light masters will and feeling, the electric and the magnetic energy of Creation, and thereby gains power over Life and Death.

      Flowing with feelings of the mastery of polarity, the sound of letter B is toned to musical notes of A. Universal Life has sensations of weight, because it is a virtue of the earth element of physical manifestation. It radiates through the right eye.

      A is the light blue virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.  Withthis virtue a Child of Light gains mystical faculties such as clairvoyance and clairaudience, artistic talent, eloquence, and control over the beings of the air.

      With enlightenment, a person releases all imperfection for change into other states that are the highest good of all concerned. This is the loamy brown virtue of umlaut A, ae.

      R is the virtue of following inner guidance from Divine Providence, of freedom and independence from following outside authority.  This virtue shines with golden light.   With this virtue a person flows with feelings of absolute security, and has the ability to comprehend any knowledge quickly.

      N is the virtue of Supreme Happiness beyond any words to describe.  It shines with a deep red light.  Thesound of letter N is toned to the musical note of A and has the sensation of coolness, for it is a virtue of the water element.

      With this virtue a person recognizes his or her own mental maturity and also the state of development of any being.  Thefaculty of enlightening any being is gained.

      E is the virtue of omnipresence, shining with deep purple light.  The sound of letter E is toned to the musical note of D with sensations of consciousness penetrating all, because it is a virtue of the akashic element.  Thespine is formed from it.

      With this virtue a Child of Light merges individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness, or with any other being.  This virtue gives the ability of perfect communication.

      L is the virtue of all the divine virtues taken together shining with olive green light.  Thesound of letter L is toned to the musical note of F and has the sensation of ease and relaxation.  It shines through the spleen.

      With this virtue a Child of Light becomes one with the splendor and majesty of The Divine, and attains true spiritual morality, vitality, and immortality.

      With these virtues we inspire many of the beautiful love songs that waft across the world, uplifting people's thoughts and feelings with sacred longing for divine companionship.

       Miracles

      Barnel

      The virtue of the polarity of all created life,

      power to change fate,

      A and umlaut A, ae

      artistic and magical talents of the enlightened mind

      help with release of imperfection for transformation.

      This talent is expressed with

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic