56020[ANGEL] 28 Aquarius, The Angels of Out of Body Science

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Feb 15, 2014

    A.A. Michael:
          Dear children of the light. The time has come yet again and I call
          upon you to join me in the highest realms of existence for the
          initiation process to lift your energies into a higher vibratory
          state of being.
          Those of you who are ready to meet your true selves, who are ready
          to discover your true potential, shall walk into the light in the
          next 10 days. Some of you will be called into a deep meditative
          state, others will know it is time, yet others I am asking to
          consciously call upon me – A.A. Michael, so that I can guide you
          and show you the true manifestation of your existence and grant
          you the gifts that you are ready to discover.
          Simply go into a meditative state and ask for me A.A. Michael and
          the Ascended Master of your time to come and join you in a circle
          of light and love. Once you are in a meditative state, those of
          you who are ready for the initiation process to take place now
          will experience our presence. We are standing by you. We are ready
          to welcome you into the light dear children. Call upon us this
          moment, for the gates have indeed opened up yet again. The next 10
          days of your linear time, are the initiation of AA Michael into
          your true highest perception and potential.
          I A.A. Michael am with you. I love you. Goodbye for now.
          Channeled by Anna Merkaba - ©
          http://sacredascension.blogspot.com/

    28 degrees Aquarius
    The Angels of Out of Body Science
    Also known as

    The Angels of

     Negani

    Beloved, after you have become comfortable with out of body travel
    through the guidance and inspiration of the heavenly host of Ebaron,

    we give further instructions on mystical wandering of other planets and dimensions.

    “In my Father’s house are MANY mansions”.

    There are many Children of Light that dwell on other planets, in other mansions.

    These brothers and sisters have much to share and have wonderful keys to the great mysteries within Divine Mind and Being.

    To wander and study in these realms is an important gift of Divine Providence.

    The color and grid location technique, that the Angels of Ebaron described in 26 Aquarius, has been passed down through the ages and used
    to locate and study with teachers from many universes and realms.  We teach this and other methods.

    The 'many mansions' of are practically infinite. Therefore the combinations of colors, shades, and intensities with which to create the
    background and the shapes and patterns for the grid overlays are infinite as well.

    With whole brain thinking, the ability to vividly daydream is restored in deep Theta brainwave states.Children have this ability naturally
    because Theta brainwaves are dominant in childhood.Children are often in the deeper brainwave patterns of Delta, Theta, and Alpha.

    The ancients said, “Unless ye be as little children, ye shall in no way enter the Kingdom of Heaven.”

    Out of body travel depends on these deeper brainwaves, and when you
    call upon us, we help you, through the divine virtues of our name, again utilize this part of consciousness in mediation.

    We help you choose the exact colors, shades and pattern overlays to
    bring the greatest happiness, unity, grace, and wisdom as you explore the Unified Field.

    With whole brain awareness and the use of many techniques including the ancient color and grid
    locator technology, not only does this become easy, it is a wonderful source of higher learning and joy.

    Use colors and patterns that are pure and beautiful to locate destinations of high consciousness and flowing divine feelings.

    Memorize the Law of One before using this or any technique.This is extremely important, especially if at any time you happen to travel in a realm
    that is not of the highest consciousness. By invoking this Law, complete protection is provided, since The Law of One operates throughout The
    Unified Field, activates divine DNA remembrance in all life, and overrides all lessor laws.

    6a00d8341bf7f753ef0148c72271f3970c-500wi

    The Law of One

    We are all one.
    When one is harmed, all are harmed.
    When one is helped, all are healed.
    Therefore, in the name of Who I Am;
    I am one with all there is;
    omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent;
    I ask that only that which is the Highest Good
    of All concerned happen.
    I give thanks that this is done.

    Use the colors of the divine virtues. Choose the divine quality that you wish to study and feel. Then refer to the divine meaning and
    qualities of the numbers to construct an appropriate pattern or shape to make the grid to place over the background color.

    When you ‘dive’ through this visualized color and pattern in meditation, you go to a place where these virtues are manifest.

    Suppose that you wish to increase your capacity for love.

    The color of blue-green for emotions, letter ‘M’, and deep grass green for Grace and Mercy , letter ‘G,and the dark opal color for
    Cosmic Love, letter ‘J’, could be chosen as a background colors or used in the pattern overlay.

    Now suppose you wanted the divine quality of manifestation. The number four embodies that quality.

    The number four represents the four elements, and the four
    directions. It also represents the four levels of will, mind, emotion, and matter. It is the number of everything that is created in the
    visible and the invisible worlds. As a divine idea, the number four means highest wisdom. It is the number of length, width, height and
    depth. It is graphically represented by a cross whose arms are of equal length, or by an equilateral quadrangle.

    Therefore, as one of many possible combinations, you could create a
    background of a soft light blue-green with an emerald green cross that is surrounded by a dark opal equilateral quadrangle. Then in your
    meditation, ‘jump’ or dive through this like ‘a clown diving through a paper hoop at the circus’.

    When you come out the other side, you will find yourself in an
    intensely emotional realm of cosmic love, grace, mercy, and wisdom. Any variation of these colors and patterns leads to a different place
    vibrating these qualities.The more pure the colors and patterns, the higher the consciousness of the destination.

    In this type of meditation, reality is that of an extremely lucid dream. The connection is made in the realms of the spiritual, intellectual and
    emotional levels of consciousness, which activate the parasympathetic nervous system and the right brain and balances it with the left. With
    practice, out of body travel seems as real or perhaps even more real than the 'realness' of everyday Beta brainwave consciousness.

    We suggest that once you find yourself in a new place, ask Divine Providence to guide you to whichever Being is the highest in
    consciousness there. Then you may ask this Being for whatever initiations, teachings, healing, or instructions that he or she can give
    you through The Law of One, the highest good of all concerned. You may receive an initiation of the most beautiful order.
    In turn, leave your highest blessing there as well.
    Hall of Earth horizontal

    *Our name, Negani, begins with
    N, which signifies flowing feelings of the most Supreme Happiness possible.Supreme Consciousness shines with a deep red light.

    The other divine virtues are:
    E… Omnipresence, a deep purple light.
    G…Divine Mercy and Grace, an emerald green light.
    A…Wisdom and Enlightenment, faculties of clairvoyance, eloquence, etc., a sky blue light.
    Umlaut A, ae…Transformation through release of imperfection for change into other states that are the highest good.
    N…Supreme Happiness, deep red light.
    I…The Law of Cause and Effect, an opalescent light.

    Miracles!

    Heart Cloud
    Footnotes

     Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

    Theangel messages are indexed there.

    To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

    A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

    ***********

      Global Coherence Initiative

    ******************

    For a copy of the

    copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

    Feel free to share these messages.

    We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

    Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding
    The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

    Ebook and audio format.

    FC3EE511E5AF4F469751A3C357F613B5@desktop

    Homesite:

    www.spiritussanctus.com

    Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

    Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
    Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

    On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
     A window will drop down.
     Click on Downloads.

    A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
    That should do it.
    [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

    Thanks for sharing this music.

    Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

    www.sacredpaintings.com

    or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

    Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

    Conferencecall Wednesday nights at 1-857-232-0300 pin 200100#
    8:45PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
    Please feel free to share these with others.

    (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
  • Show all 17 messages in this topic