56019[MOON ANGEL] EZHOBAR, FULL MOON -- Moon Magic

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Feb 14 12:51 PM

      Today's full moon features divine will to open the heart and live as a magical child.

      The moon and sun, however,  square Saturn, which is bringing up what needs to be healed for the heart to open fully.

      We may be filled with memories of past emotional anger, sadness, fear and sorrow. As these old heart wounds open up,
      greet them because through these experiences you have learned much.

      Be filled with gratitude for all the wisdom you have gained through these feelings, and watch the power of gratitude to heal.

      Watch as gratitude, and a simple thank you,  bring change quickly.

      TheMoon Angels of Moon Magic
      Angels of ‘E-Z-H-O-B-A-R’

      14th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      Whenflowing emotions are running at full power, magnetic attraction is at its peak.
      Strong flowing feelings magnetically attract changes in matter.

      Flowingemotions attract a sympathetic reality out of
      infinite potentialities and this manifests in the physical world.

      During the full moon, flowing emotions are at their most powerful,
      so manifesting changes on the physical plane is much easier at this time.

      Rememberthat love contains frequencies of miraculous harmony, that transforms reality with ease.

      Polarity is a fact of creation on all levels, and flowing emotions have polarity.
      By mastering polarity in flowing emotions, all things are possible,
      including levitation of self, others, and objects.

      Thekey is mastery of whole brain concentration on all four
      levels of being, while simultaneously feeling powerful emotions.

      Deltabrainwaves are pure being and oneness with the Unified Field of energy,
      oneness with Divine Consciousness,  Divine Flowing Feelings, and with all life.

      At the faster end of the spectrum of Delta brainwaves,
      OMNIPOTENT INTENT or WILL for the highest good of all is
      generated for manifesting divine virtues in a visualized form for
      the benefit of the Unified Field.

       This is the level of electrical energy.

      Thestronger the FAITH AND WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL,
      and the clearer the visualized image for what is desired, the wiser
      will be the thoughts and ideas that are created on the next level.

      InTheta brainwaves a person contemplates the MEANING of the divine visualization
      that is being generated.

      The more clear and precise intellectual understanding is of the virtues
      inherent in the visual blueprint, or mold, the higher the flowing emotions will
      be on the next level, the level of magnetic attraction of flowing emotion.

      Alphabrainwaves are the level of FLOWING EMOTION.
      Clarity and purity of flowing feelings determine the frequency of
      magnetism generated to attract a new reality on the physical plane.

      As flowing feelings of the blueprint attract, it manifests
      on the next level, which is the level of form or matter.

      Thelevel of physical matter is comprehended by Beta brainwaves
      which register the five senses, memory, language, and linear thought.
      It is on this level that changes in form are experienced by
      the five senses and logic, and stored in memory.

      During the full moon, a person aligns his/her flowing emotions with
      Divine Flowing Feelings of the Divine Virtues and visualizations
      of the highest good of all in the Unified Field.

      In this way the
      most amazing manifestations in physical creation are created.

      For the past thirteen days beginning at the the new moon, the intent, concept,
      flowing feelings, and sensations of desired changes in physical manifestation
      have been carefully determined .

       Now is the time of ultimate manifestation.

      Meditateon the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help to gain the following:

      ‘E-Z-H-O-B-A-R

      Weinfuse cosmic consciousness and awaken talents and
      abilities, especially clairvoyance, and help you understand symbols
      and the ancient language of Quaballah.
      ---------

      We impart an excellent gift for prophecy, and the ability
      to see the working of magic in the physical world.
      ---------

      We teach all languages of all spheres, and confer power to
      raise the dead, and perform miracles using the power of the
      word according to the meditations of the ancient language.

      ---------

      Umlaut O (oe) and O

      We help you attain the transmuting power of cognition
      brought about by Love Divine.

      We attune your spirit and soul to Divine justice and harmony,
      so that you have a high power of judgment, and understand
      when Divine Providence alters reality for the sake of justice.

      ---------

      We initiate masters over life and death and the power
      to change fate. We also gift magic powers and teach
      the need for the existence of polarity.

      ---------

      A and umlautA (ae)

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)