55940[MOON ANGEL] EMRUDUE, 7th Day of Lunar Cycle, Success

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Jan 7, 2014

      golden light

      The Moon Angels of Success

       Angelsof  ‘E-M-R-U-D-U-E’

      7th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      Divine Providence helps each person on the path of
      enlightenment understand that flowing feelings are magnetic
      and are part of creating Heaven on Earth.

      EVERY GOOD THING AND SITUATION is obtainable through
      the magnetic attracting power of positive flowing feelings
      when they are combined with clear intent and will.

      When a child of God has negative and perplexing feelings,
      we help them embrace these feelings with unconditional love, so
      that they flow safely and change in a way that allows healing to occur,
      so that powerful, happy, positive flowing feelings evolve out of them.

      Loving all that exists with unconditional, all-encompassinglove,

      includingthat which is deemed to be negative, allows the higher,

       transmutationalpower of love to bring about healing and perfection.

      When all flowing feelings are loved equally from the heart of
      unconditional love, instead of judged, resisted, bypassed, acted
      out, or denied, and then are allowed to flow safely, then negative
      feelings change, cleanse, and heal, and positive feelings become
      even more perfect and attuned to the divine virtues.

      The magnetic attracting power of loving, happy, safe, secure, grateful,
      and wonderful flowing feelings combined with will for, and visual
      imagery of, desired situations and objects, allows the successful
      manifestation of every good situation and thing
      .

      "On Earth as it is in Heaven."

      Divine Providence givesus guidance to help people with their flowing
      feelings concerning the manifestation of success and good fortune in life.

      In the Law of One, which is the Law of Laws, it is written,

      "When one is helped, all are helped."

      Upon the web of life, when any being is blessed with flowing feelings
      of good fortune and success, the entire ocean of magnetic energy
      is uplifted and revivified for all.

      Meditateon the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help to gain the following:

      ‘E-M-R-U-D-U-E

      We infuse cosmic consciousness into the physical world.
      We help the children of God by conferring clairsentience
      and the ability to transfer consciousness.
      ---------

      We teach how the law of flowing and changing
      emotions are the foundation of the laws of change.
      We teach how to call forth the flow of beautiful music.
      ---------

      We teach how to stay free, independent, and mentally perfect.
      ---------

      We help to attune to the creative source of everything in form,
      and thus learn how to evoke great intuition, inspiration, and trance

      states for the purpose of creating the highest good of all.
      ---------

      We bring forth moon magic, which is the mystical magnetism of
      flowing feeling states. These are states of flowing love that are
      necessary to fulfill earthly desires, make initiatives productive,
      and create new realities.
      ---------

      We help the children of God understand and apply secret principles
      of higher truth, and mystical insights about flowing feelings
      to help manifest the heart’s desire.
      ---------

      We reveal profound mysteries of flowing feelings of omnipresence
      and omnipotent will for the highest good of all, so that the ability to
      materialize and dematerialize any situation, object or vision is mastered.’
      ---------

      The musical notes of the divine virtues of the letters of our name are:
      D ~ D ~ C ~ B ~ C ~ B ~ D.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Show all 99 messages in this topic