55933[MOON ANGEL] EMVATIBE, 4th Day of Lunar Cycle, Protection

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Jan 4, 2014

    The Moon Angels of Protection

     Angels of  'E-M-V-A-T-I-B-E'

    4th Day of Lunar Cycle

    Rememberthis message, and call on these heavenly hosts whenever you need them.  The times ahead will be exciting.

    Beloved,

    When a pebble is dropped in the water, ripples spread out and
    out to the furthest shore.  In the realm of flowing feelings,
    which are the water element, the same effect occurs.

    "As above, so below."

    That is why all but five of the 28 heavenly hosts of the Moon Sphere
    have names that begin with the letter E, which represents
    the omnipresence of God in everything.

    Theletter E is of the Akashic element, ONENESS WITH ALL,
    Divine Consciousness and Divine flowing feelings penetrating all.

    THELAW OF ONE, which is The Law of Laws, is the original law of Creation.
    This Master Law is The Law of Omnipresence of All Life,
    and overrides all lessor laws IN ALL DIMENSIONS THROUGHOUT TIME.

    THE LAW OF ONE

    Weare all One.

    Whenone is harmed, all are harmed.

    Whenone is helped, all are helped…

    Therefore,in the name of Who I AM, and I am One with All,

    I ask that only  the highest good of all concerned happen.

    I give thanks that this is done.

    Sobe it.

    Soit is.

    Because of this law, harm and imperfection must be released for transformation,
    because any harm or imperfection affects the entire Web of Life.

    Whenever hostile or negative flowing feelings are sent out upon the waters of life,
    these harmful vibrations are sensed by the Angels of ‘Emvatibe’, who
    immediately take action to protect everyone whose fate allows it.

    Those who are the intended targets of harmful actions resulting from
    these negative flowing feelings are especially under our protection.

    We give warnings and inspire means of protection.

    When a child of God meditates on the divine virtues, and
    invokes our protection, we warn more clearly. Whenever any
    harmful intent is made against them, we make sure that they know this
    and also know what to do to maintain safety.

    We inspire appropriate meditations of divine virtues that create
    strong magnetic fields of divine flowing feelings that attract goodness,
    and fend off the attack, rendering the negative
    energy and the sender harmless.

    The Angels of ‘Emvatibe’ empower these meditations so greatly, that
    literal miracles transpire. Evil plots and actions are stopped immediately.

    If any child of God is sending out tremendous amounts of negative
    flowing feelings, the Angels of ‘Emvatibe’ are sometimes instructed by
    Divine Providence to terminate the physical incarnation of that
    person, or to inspire this ability in another child of God, in
    order to reduce the amount of damage to all concerned.

    "As you sow, so shall ye reap."

    Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
    and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

    'E-M-V-A-T-I-B-E

    Through the state of Pure Being and Onenss with All, we help a
    child of God control the consciousness of self and others,
    giving the ability to hear other beings and understand
    their intent and their coming actions.
    ---------

    Through mastery of flowing feelings, we teach how to penetrate
    into the life experiences, feelings, sensations, and vitality of anyone,
    how to study and master them, and to foresee changes in behavior.
    ---------

    We differentiate the lasting from the ephemeral and reveal
    how to recognize any kind of deception by others and how
    to gain control of change processes in the physical world.
    ---------

    A and umlautA (ae)

    We teach mystical abilities like clairvoyance, control
    of thought processes, command of storms, etc.

    andreleasing for transformaton any imperfect states of being,
    thoughts, flowing feelings, or forms that do not serve
    the highest good of all concerned.

    ---------

    Through high inspiration, we confer the ability to put into
    practice many mystical abilities, to master the elements,
    and apply laws of analogy in practice.
    ---------

    Through the virtue of Cause and Effect, we empower a child
    of God to control vitality by means of breath and literally master
    the principle of life. This is the understanding of how to
    connect body and soul with vitality.
    ---------

    We inspire the mastery of all polarity, including will and
    flowing feelings, and life and death, with power to change any
    fate according to impeccable adherence to the highest
    good of all concerned, The Law of One.
    ---------

    We unite ordinary consciousness with cosmic consciousness,

    tomake the children of God experience the omnipresence at will.'
    ---------

    The musical notes of our name are:
    D ~ D ~ G ~ G ~ F ~ G ~ A ~ D.

    Divine flowing feelings of omnipresence and the legality of harmony of all visible
    worlds, of wisdom, of release and transformaton of any negative imperfection,
    of high inspiration, of mastery of cause and effect, and of mastery of
    will and flowing feelings, create flowing feelings of safety that
    are required for a child of God to live in a state of
    childlike trust and innocence.

    (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

  • Show all 103 messages in this topic