55820Divine Guidance ~ Path of the Soul Tarot: Balance ~ Blossoming ~ Egyptian Eagle ~ Encoded

    Dec 3, 2013
      Honoring each aspect of our lives enables us to not only bring life into balance it is see the fruit what blooms and lays new seeds into fertile soil. To honor what is within is to delve that much deeper and expand our Awareness, Consciousness, Insight and Wisdom. Therein lies the foundations of how we can, do and will strengthen, enhance and evolve our intuition and discernment. To give one example is our past. When we release what no longer benefits or serves us we do not then forget the past. We still honor the fruits and lessons of those experiences. There is no loss nor is are they any tendrils or anchors which may attempt to hold us back from moving forward. In those acts of asking questions which come from a place of genuine compassion and desire to see our lives grow, change and widen we begin to look with a Sight that can perceive what we either did not before, shift the jewel of life to see new and deeper facets, to experience a freshness and newness which germinates within and will manifest without.

      Each experience carries with it that innumerable insights, messages, and mysteries that are now unfolding and opening. Why do they Open? Because you are already Opening within where the answers already reside. They are Divine "Signposts" or Guidance which is apart of the synergy that is affirming and confirming which you already have inside. So when you see "The signpost up ahead", to use that phrase from the Twilight Zone, know that is a reflection of your Heart, your Spirit, your Growth. You are Seeing and understanding more and more and more. Yes we have been experiencing some who are moving in other directions that we were at one time close to yet herein too there is no loss and, in the same moment, those who have, and continue, to share that depth and level of intimate closeness does not lessen. That deepens, expands, and grows as well just as we do. Those who are closest to our Heart, our Soul (you know who you are *:) happy) we will continue to walk, grow, evolve, change and share love and experiences together.

      Allow Love to permeate everything aspect of your existence and with that Love there is an eternal sowing and reaping taking place in the same Moment. Peace, Serenity, Compassion, Patience, Strength, Character, Prosperity, Passion, Joy and more we not only experience in new and higher ways we begin to remember they are and have always been Ours. We Are each of those. We've not been 'stuck'. That has been a perception which we can now release and Know Life, Know Love, Know the Divine fully and unconditionally for each of these are and always will be Who We Are. *:x lovestruck

      Random image

      Random image

      Random image

      Random image