55814Cosmic Sense: Sagittarius New Moon 12.2.2013

    Dec 2, 2013

       :
      WordPress.com
      cosmicsense posted: " ~As Above So Below~ NEW MOON, Monday, December 2nd, 2013, 6:22 pm, CST: we will be in immersed in the expansive, fiery, adaptable Sagittarian electromagnetic energy field as we experience both the conscious Sun & instinctual Moon at the exact same "

      New post on CosmicSense

      Sagittarius New Moon 12.2.2013

      by cosmicsense
      Frostbite Falls
      Frostbite Falls
      ~As Above So Below~
      NEW MOON, Monday, December 2nd, 2013, 6:22 pm, CST: we will be in immersed in the expansive, fiery, adaptable Sagittarian electromagnetic energy field as we experience both the conscious Sun & instinctual Moon at the exact same degree of 10*59 optimistic, enthusiastic, visionary Sagittarius. A New Moon is always a time of new beginnings. What are your dreams? What seeds are you going to plant?
      The symbol for intuitive, philosophical, open-minded Sagittarius is the archer aiming the arrow upward/outward toward great heights, aspiring for the "truth" & self-improvement. The well-known phrase here is "I see the goal, I reach the goal, and then I see another." Very idealistic & hopeful.
      Rock Art by Mother Nature
      Rock Art by Mother Nature
      Not only a seeker of the meaning of life... spontaneous, romantic Sag is also represented by the freedom-loving, somewhat wild, independent, adventurous & jovial centaur who often just wants to have fun!!   Nothing in Excess are worthy Sufi words to keep in mind!
      Traveling (in or out-of-body), the outdoors/nature (don't fence me in!) & higher mind pursuits are very important to the Sag part of us, emphasized if it is your Sun sign, or Moon, Ascendant, planets in 9th house, etc. It has a place in everyone's birth chart. Be aware of the underbelly of this sign possibly exposing opinionated attitudes, impracticality, tactlessness & extravagance.
      Due to Thanksgiving & all, this blog is short & almost too late but here it is!  (funny that Thanksgiving is in Sagittarius, speaking of excess)
      I listen to Jonathan Overby on PBS Wisc. on Saturday nights & recently caught words to an African song? I liked that went something like this...
      "my friend, my friend... this life may be long, this life may be short...manage it in a way that suits you..."
      Ancient Rock Designs by Portal to Inner Worlds
      Ancient Rock Designs by Portal to Inner Worlds
      Keep checking out this site for New Moon & Full Moon blogs every month or subscribe on top for free!
      cosmicsense | December 2, 2013 at 4:55 am | Categories: astrology, New Moons, Sagattarius | URL: http://wp.me/pjwFn-14G
      Comment   See all comments
      http://cosmicsense.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/sagittarius-new-moon-12-2-2013/