55802Pleiadedolphininfos: Karen Doonan ~ Drowning or diving to swim deeply?

    Nov 30, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

        Uploaded on 28 November 2013 by Daniella Breen Here I share with you the latest on my rapid ascension journey. I talk about some of the Masters who are supporting me and overseeing this process.  Here’s Me: Daniella Breen
        http://www.theconsciousnesscall.com
        https://www.facebook.com/daniella.breen

        4792266715_9da9a411c2_z (1)
        The Light Collective:  On Expansion
        Channeler:  Eliza Ayres (aka Tazjima Amariah Kumara)
        The past two nights, I have been listening to a presentation on “Are you an EnergySensitive?”  The answer to that question is, of course, yes, as it is for many star seeds.  Ultra-sensitive beings naturally make up about 20 per cent of the human population on the planet. Of that particular population group, star seeds probably make up about 1.5 percent.  And if you happen to extremely sensitive, you know from experience that your gifts have not been freely accepted or understood by many within your own family, your friends and especially not by those who call themselves the “experts” in any field, be it religion, medicine, banking, science, the military, retail or the government.  Indeed, most of us have been shut down by others or openly ignored when we have given forth our unique perspectives on what we were experiencing in any moment.  So, why are we here?  The Light Collective has come to bring us their perspective on this question:
        The Light Collective:
        Read more »

        Email delivery powered by Google