55800[ANGEL[9 Sagittarius, The Angels of Protection for the Insane

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Nov 30, 2013

      MANDALA-598px-KalachakraSera-wiki-public-domain

      9 degrees Sagittarius

      The Angels of Protection for the Insane

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Namalon

      Beloved,

      On the spiritual path of seeking higher consciousness and supreme happiness, a person goes through changes in consciousness and flowing feelings.
      ashes and snow
      At many points in the process of transformation, Divine Will Power
      embedded in the physical body temple [kundalini] is aroused and powerful altered states of consciousness are entered.

      Sometimes an entire incarnation is spent in alternate realities that others do not understand.

       We protect all insane people and all those people who by fate are not to be met with any evils.

      Lunatics are under our protection so that during their fits nothing can happen to them.

      We protect those who suffer from St. Vitus’s Dance and epileptic fits.

      Some of these states of alternate realities that differ from the norm can be overwhelming.

      They may be either sporadic or persistent.

      Strong protection by the heavenly host is required during these passages.

      In times of dramatic changes in life, especially as strong emotional
      reactions are triggered, people experience restructuring in the perception of reality.

      Some of these restructuring states of emotional consciousness are very intense and disorientating, taking a person out of ordinary awareness.

      There is an old zen koan:

      “Before enlightenment, a lake is a lake and a mountain is a mountain.

      During enlightenment, a lake is no longer a lake and a mountain is no longer a mountain.

      After enlightenment, a lake is a lake and a mountain is a mountain.”

      Sometimes shifts are so destabilizing that a person’s chaotic
      passionate feelings magnetically attract corresponding powerful intelligences, or beings, from various levels in the astral plane.

      These astral or emotional beings have a life of their own, and can “take over” a person’s body and consciousness, like an unwelcome guest.

      Some of these influences can make a person feel out of control of
      thought processes; hearing and seeing what is imperceptible to others, and losing control of the body.

      Taking substances like alcohol and some drugs can make such a person
      even more susceptible to powerful influences of this nature , of both a negative or positive nature.

      It is important to use The Law of One and flow with emotions in an atmosphere of empathy and unconditional, all encompassing love, letting
      emotions be felt in safe and non-destructive ways.

      Empathy for self and others, visible or invisible, near or far in time or space, allows
      healing of feelings with dramatic insights that open enlightenment and balance the heart.

      Invoking The Law of One transforms negative beings and brings about the highest good of all concerned.

      The final paradigm of Heaven on Earth comes from the most ancient beginnings of time and is based on the original law from which all other
      laws come.

      This law is The Law of One, and when invoked, it activates Omnipresent Divine Mind and overrides all lessor laws.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all,

      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen.

      I give thanks that this is done.
      believe in love

      Then, the on-going act of loving emotions with empathy, both for self
      and others, instead of resisting, judging, by-passing, acting out, or denying these strong feelings, TRANSFORMS them in an on-going manner.

      Emotions are astral things.

      They are the water element and troubling ones are like magnetic storms, rapids, whirlpools etc.Loving each and every
      emotion from the heart, seeing them through the eyes of Divine Love, is an ALCHEMICAL REACTION OF MASTERY.

       This empathy response is a universal change agent.

      Feelings contain compressed information.

       There are reasons why the higher self has choreographed the experience of these feelings,
      whatever they may be.

      An imbalance, sudden change, or toxic condition on any level affects other levels, and can lead to disorientation.

      No matter what level causes a problem, lovingly working with emotional healing and flowing and using
      The Law of One is an enlightened path of transformation and change.

      Ask the feelings to let you know the lessons they are teaching you.

      Thank the feelings for what they have to teach.

      Answers come.

       Feelings change.

       Be patient.

      Love like the sun, constantly in all seasons, in all times and situations.

      “God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike.”

      Just as loving an upset child calms it, loving an emotion while it is being felt calms it and brings with it amazing insights and wisdom.

      This is true whether you are loving your own emotions or someone else's.

      Ask any good therapist.

       This is why enlightened teachers throughout history have spoken of the dramatic power of Love Divine to conquer all, on every level.

      Enlightened masters have passed through dangerous hills and valleys of
      every conceivable state of reality safely using love as the ultimate tool of transformation.
      be guided by spirit
      “Love conquers all.”

      “The greatest of these is love.”

      In cases of disorientation or insanity, the will and mind, or spirit, heals as well as the heart and body when frightening and painful
      emotions are allowed to flow and go through transformation in loving therapeutic ways.

      Treating conditions of instability and disorientation with medications
      or physical therapies alone, without addressing emotions and beings of the astral plane, often pushes problems underground into the unconscious
      where they are stored as tension in body tissues.

      These wounded emotions lie quietly in wait unconsciously, still attracting unwanted life experiences.

       Eventually they therefore are triggered by events in life that have some similarity to original traumatic events and situations.

      Remember that everything exists on the continuum of energy represented
      by being-will, mind, emotion, and form: or Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta Brainwave states.

      An imbalance, sudden change, or toxic condition on any level affects other levels, and can lead to disorientation.

      No matter what level causes a problem, lovingly working with emotional healing and flowing and using
      The Law of One is an enlightened path of transformation and change.

      Address all four levels of consciousness. As negativity is met with
      love instead of fear, as feelings are allowed to flow with empathy, learning the lessons they have been given to teach, they turn in to
      feelings of supreme happiness. With love, allow true happiness and greater enlightenment, the real cure, to manifest.

      Let us look at the divine virtues of Namalon.
      ego may judge
      With these virtues we protect those who are going through shifting realities.

      By meditating on these virtues, the Children of Light protect and heal
      themselves and each other when passing through unusual realities in consciousness and flowing feelings.

      The first letter is N. The sound of N toned in the musical note of A is the sound of supreme happiness and fulfillment beyond words to
      describe. This virtue gives control over one’s own consciousness and the consciousness of other beings.
      when you have control over your thoughts
      This virtue gives control over the mental matrix, which is the
      spiritual bonding material that connects the emotional body to the mental body, i.e., to the spirit.

      The mastery of this virtue reveals to a Child of Light all the mysteries relating to the mind and the emotions and bestows the ability
      to comprehend, see, sense and control, the mental matrix with its sphere of action, either in regard of self or others.

      On a physical plane, this virtue gives mastery over the principle of
      cohesion or coherence, gravity and the attractive power of everything material.

      The color is dark red, the musical note is A, it is of the water element of feeling so it has a cool sensation. The liver is formed from this virtue.

      A, wisdom and enlightenment, is then accessed through a state of relaxation and ease, awakening mystical faculties and artistic talent.

      The next letter is umlaut A, ae, which gives power of transformation.This virtue gives control over negative beings and
      control of passion.This very important virtue, along with umlaut O, OE, is necessary for miracles to occur.WITH THIS VIRTUE, A CHILD OF LIGHT IS
      ABLE TO LET GO OF ANY DESIRE,IDEA, FEELING, OR PHYSICAL SITUATION which no longer serves the highest good.

      The sound of this letter, the long A, ae, toned to the musical note
      C, is the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a Child of Light
      becomes convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into another.

      Also will come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation.
      With this comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action.

      The purpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear. Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each
      having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the enlightened
      person’s point of view everything is pure. Here the saying: "to the pure one everything is pure" becomes plain. If there were no negative beings,
      it would be impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would also be no virtues.

      This virtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: "through night to light", the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear.

      In the intellect the ability is gained to see through all thoughts, actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master.

      In the feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue
      in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions.

       Also, a person is able to not cling to imperfect mental, emotional, and
      material virtues and objects. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

      On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized.

      No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or
      the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent.

      The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.

      The color of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The
      element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.

      The third letter is M.

      The sound of the letter M toned to the musical note of D is the sound of the divine virtue of FEELING, fluidity, change, magnetism and life force.

      This virtue is the magnetic power of the Universe that attracts energy into form on the material plane.Everything in nature is formed through
      the magnetic force of feeling. Feeling is analogous to the element of water.

      In the material world the oscillation of letter M bestows on a
      child of God the power of controlling the fluid principle in the whole world, i.e., in the micro-as well as the macrocosm. Not only is a person
      able to comprehend, with his/her consciousness, everything fluid in its original principle, but he/she is also made absolute master of it. This
      faculty, when acquired by meditating on this oscillation, also makes him/her master of magnetism, emotion, and everything that is connected
      with it. Thus, for instance, he/she may control the laws of gravitation, and many other things.

      The color of this virtue is the most beautiful blue-green imaginable. The
      musical note is D. The element is water so it has the sensation of coolness.The abdomen is formed from this virtue.

      The next letter, A, is wisdom and enlightenment.The path to enlightenment often passes through periods of seeming insanity as old
      paradigms are released and paradigms reflecting the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind are comprehended and understood.
      you are beautiful
      This sound [soft A as in a sigh—ahhhhh] toned to the musical note G
      is the sound of the highest wisdom, enlightenment and the purity of all ideas.

      This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning,
      perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual
      faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of
      the air element and its beings are all aroused by meditating on this virtue. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air,
      control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.

      The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note
      is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      The fifth letter is L.

      The sound of L toned to the musical note of F is the sound of the Divine Virtues all taken together.

      This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.This
      letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.

      >From this virtue comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view. This will lead you to the borders
      of saintliness.On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained. On the physical level you gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you become absolute master of your own vitality. It is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F, the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.The spleen is formed from this virtue. umlaut O, eu, when toned to the musical note of D-sharp, is COGNITION brought about by Love Divine. It is the miracle worker of all virtues. Akasha:In the principle of consciousness penetrating all, the umlaut O oscillation evokes the most profound cognition which can only be brought about by love divine. By the help of this a person gets to know all the possibilities of transformation of the spirit, all the systems and ways serving this end, and all knowledge concerning transformation in all other fields. He/she is informed about everything that, deriving from the act of creation, had to pass through all the mode of transformation to be reunited. A person must attain all the faculties that are offered by this profound cognition made possible by Love Divine, in the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, and must make use of all possibilities, in order to get convinced that they cannot be described by words, by must be experienced, lived through. I have mentioned the letters umlaut A and umlaut O as the last ones in this series of exercises, because by the help of their virtues one is able to comprehend, from the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, the crown of all wisdom in the micro- and macrocosms, from the act of creation to the present state of evolution, and even to the final development. Mental:Evoked in the intellect, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine gives the understanding of the transformation of ideas, virtues, etc. by the quabbalistically pronounced word, which is a very great and comprehensive field. Astral/ emotional level:In the feelings, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine develops the faculty of perfect astral projection and the mastery of all occult and magical phenomena that have reference to transformation, so that a person may, for instance, assume any desired vibration in the emotional body without being recognized by other beings and with only Divine Providence seeing through him/her.Apart from this, a person is able to transform any emotional oscillation into the oscillation he wants and to do the same with any element. Material:When mastered in the physical body, the profound cognition brought about by love divine leads to perfect knowledge of quabbalistic alchemy in the material world. A person is taught the true preparation and charging of the philosopher’s stone in the physical sense.He/she can influence, at will, any oscillation—atomic, oscillation, electronic oscillation- by quabbalah, and he/she is able to transform it into the oscillation desired by him/her. Therefore he/she perfectly masters the laws of transmutation and is able to transform any metal into gold, any stone into a precious stone, etc. if desired.By the help of this virtue a person is furnished with many other faculties of which he/she cannot even dream now and which non-initiates would regard as absolutely impossible. Umlaut O is dark orange, has the musical note of D-sharp, is the element of akashic-earth which has the sensation of weight penetrating everything.The ovaries and testicles are formed from this virtue. This brings about justice and harmony, success and satisfaction, the virtue of O. The last letter is N, which is Supreme Happiness.Those Children of Light who pass through times of insanity are carefully protected. The first 24 groups of angels overseeing the earth govern the elements. The next groups govern the 360 degrees of the zodiac. This is the 273rd group of angels overseeing the earth. 2+7+3=12.  1+2=3. NUMBER THREE is symbolized by a triangle. The three is the number of akasha principal, of fate, of cause and effect, of Karma, and is attributed to the sphere of Saturn. All things on all levels originate from the akasha principle, the fine pre-matter of all existence, and therefore from the number three. It is the original idea of procreation. Man and woman and child. Also it represents spirit, soul, and body. It is the number of intuition, life and death, and cognition in its highest form. MIRACLES

      1479468_10153507474940125_120605643_n

      Footnotes

       Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      Theangel messages are indexed there.

      ***********

      ******************

      For a copy of the

      Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

      copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

      The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      Homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)