55686Aluna Joy: Rebirthing the New Alchemy - Dendara - TEST

    Nov 16, 2013

      Our newsletter database is automated... THANK YOU for your support and kindness!
      .
      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send an easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate.
      http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html

      REBIRTHING THE NEW ALCHEMY
      .
      Beginning with Goddess Nut and the Hathors, Mother Sekhmet, Thoth the Atlantean, the presence of Serapis Bay and El Morya, and finishing with a powerful message from Jeshua and Mother Mary - through Aluna Joy 10/9/2013
      Dendara, Egypt - 10/9/2013 - in the little Goddess Nut side chamber and in a hidden chamber below Dendara Main Temple that is a part of the Old kingdom.

      The following is the 2nd message that we received in Egypt this past Oct 2013. You can find our other messages on our website at www.alunajoy.com under the "Articles for Personal and Planetary Transformation" link. It might be a good idea to read them in order, as each message builds upon the previous one. We are sharing this message here with you just as we received it, in present time, with very little editing. We do this for a very important reason. We know that the messages that we receive are not just for our groups, but are for others as well. The Star Elders and all the others that joined us assure me that the message and the corresponding energy will be transmitted to you as you read them. So as you read this, you might want to imagine that you are with us. Also, always view the photos on the website that we share, as photos also hold some energy of the sites.

      Ok, friends, this is a long one. Sorry about this. I considered breaking this into 2 parts but was told that it needs to be experienced all the way to the end without interruption as there is a mediation and powerful message that follows. So get a warn cup of tea and find a quiet place to read this one.

      When we walked into a side chamber of Dendara, a Hathor temple, the Hathors were completely surrounding us, and the image of the female Goddess Nut was above us giving birth to worlds. We could see her face, her hands, body going around the room, and her feet and the sun coming down giving birth to the Hathors.

      Aluna begins ...

      Well they (Goddess Nut and the Hathors) are jumping right in. I guess they have been waiting for us. I am seeing something that looks like an egg. The best way I can describe it is that it's similar to when a turtle lays an egg: it is soft-shelled, not firmly formed. They said the most difficult thing for us to do right now is to figure out where to start in this new energy that we are experiencing, because we are in an entirely new energy field filled with a tremendous amount of things that we don't understand.

      Goddess Nut and the Hathors say we have opened the door to this new world, but we don't know how to get through the door. We don't know where to take our first step because it's hard to choose where to put that first foot down. Right now it doesn't look like there is anything there for that first step. We can't see it because we don't have the program inside of us that explains what that step is. We know this is stone. (Aluna points to the temple floor). We know these are hieroglyphics and carvings and temples of the past because we have been taught this. But this familiar 3D world isn't where we are going. This is the past. We are still looking with our physical eyes at the world. But in our hearts what we really want is to go through the door that we can not see and find the new world. This is why we came here at this time.

      Goddess Nut and the Hathors are surrounding us with so much love and support, but they can't tell us where to put our feet down in this new energy because that is for us to discover. In our souls just want to go home. However, it's a home that we don't understand yet. Most of us have craved and have been searching for home our entire lives. They say that home is right in front of us now, and the door is open. Remember, these temples are bound together with cords that connect all the different worlds. So if you are here you can connect to there. Understand? Most ancient temples, and modern ones that are built on top of ancient ones, are built at places on earth where the earth grids connect.

      You can view the rest of this article and photos here
      http://www.alunajoy.com/2013-oct9.html

      LOVE DONATIONS - ENERGY EXCHANGE
      Do you shop on AMAZON? This Holy Season you can be our Santa Claus!
      You can gift us Love Donations that don't cost you a dime! You can send a love donation for our service work and newsletter every time you shop at Amazon and not spend a dime! Donating to our work is as easy as bookmarking our unique amazon link! We have a partnership with AMAZON which donates 2-5% of any sales made by any shopper entering Amazon through our unique link. Whether you're buying a book or a flat screen TV, we get the commission with no extra cost to you. All you have to do is click on the link below and BOOKMARK IT, and use it each time you shop on Amazon any time during the year. No matter where you go in Amazon from there on, your purchases provide a bit of support for our free Newsletter and our other service programs. Thank you for supporting our work!
      Bookmark this link!

      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send an easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our messages coming to you. Donations also help us pay for a private server needed to send bulk e-mails, additional bandwidth for video, the helpers that put our Free Newsletter into your in-box, as well supporting our other service programs. We want to maintain this free newsletter offering as long as we can. We realize that is becoming quite rare these days to offer this much time and effort freely, but we also trust that Spirit and our like minded community will cover our expenses.
      Give a Heart Donation

      We would like to send appreciation and a HUGE THANK YOU for your support.

      There are things that happen only once, and then again, never exactly the same way... things that only we experience. There is no way to predict when magic lands where we are. We just have to put ourselves out there and keep our eyes open, and feel blessed when we see receive gifts from spirit. These are experiences that no one else will ever see in the same way again.

      COMING SOON ...
      EGYPT PILGRIMAGE
       ... including PETRA in Jordan!
      April, 2014

      Read about our 2013 pilgrimage HERE

      Be first in line for this pilgrimage. Space is limited to 18

      COMING SOON ~

      A PILGRIMAGE to the
      SACRED SITES of SCOTTLAND
      August/September 2014

      Advanced Inner Grail Pilgrimage... into the Heart of the Ancient Pre-Celtic ways of Earth and Sky... Sun & Moon... Gods & Goddesses.

      This journey will be steeped with potent energy while pilgrimaging on ancient and sacred dragon lines/acupuncture points. We are being drawn to go deeper than ever before, to remote areas where the energies are pure and untouched and even un-visited. We will visit little known sites that energies will surpass the most famous sites like Stonhenge etc. We will be honoring the pristine new energy of Oneness and the Vision of Paradise while reclaiming and evolving our ancient heritage so we can build a new world. We honor the ancient Goddesses, the original Maidens, and the Graceful Guardians of the Grid. We also equally honor all the Kings, Knights, Guardians of Chivalry, and protectors of the Holy Grail within us all.

      This year we are being called to Sacred Sites in the Scottish Highlands and Isles, including Rosslyn Chapel, Magical Kilmartin Valley, Isle of Mull, Isle of Iona, and the Outer Hebrides Islands and The Callanish Stones. We are going in DEEPER into the Myths and Magic . . . and will be adding surprises and magic.

      Read about our pilgrimage 2013 HERE

      Be first in line for this pilgrimage. Space is limited

      .

      .
      Like us on FACEBOOK here... http://www.facebook.com/alunajoyyaxkin
      .
      .
      Our newsletter database is automated...

      THANK YOU for your support and kindness!

      Email delivery problems - Important notice: There appear to be an ever-increasing amount of email bounce-backs, when our newsletter is sent out to those on our mailing list. This is particularly a problem with the following email servers, which are identifying the email updates as spam, and rejecting them: hotmail (worst of all), Yahoo, Hotmail, earthlink, tiscali, surfglobal, sbcglobal, verizon, bigpond and alaska.net. If you wish to continue receiving the ournewsletters PLEASE ensure that you add (aluna@... and newsletter@...) to your address book / contacts list, and also to your "safe senders" list, which you will find in the "junk email options" tab on the "Tools" menu in your email page. Thank you