55608Pleiadedolphininfos: Wes Annac ~ Breaking Tradition in a Spiritual Revolution

    Nov 7, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      pleiadedolphininfos

      Dolphin Whale Artwork Tamara Tavernier/Rainbow http://rainbowsheart.com/

      Enjoy the New Moon Solar Eclipse energies my precious friends and family. The etheric Golden Dolphins and Whales come forward to assist us in the integration of these sacred energies, taking us ever deeper into the knowing of our magnificence and Light, and into the Ocean of Divine Love.

      “So let us now set up a sacred space, getting comfortably relaxed as we move into this transmission of Light. Wherever you are in your sacred space now, start to breath deep into the body, expanding the lower abdomen as you breath in, contracting the lower abdomen as you breath out, having a sense of how your body feels in this moment ~ of how you feel ~ just bringing your energy in, focusing on the heart chakra now, as you experience a beautiful Golden Diamond and White Flame of Divine Love activate the heart chakra. And you take this beautiful Golden Diamond and White Flame of Divine Love in to each one of the chakras now. Spinning the chakras in a clockwise or counter clockwise direction respectively, to find balance for you in this Now; to let go of what was and what is to come, to simply Be in this Now, to receive these beautiful gifts and to connect one another in Divine Love and Unity Consciousness. And you feel this connection now to one another, as the Lightworkers and star seeded ones. As you connect into the Unity Grid of Divine Love, you have a sense of this connection to the star seeded ones and the Lightworkers, to your soul and star family and friends of the Light.

      Read more »
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWgd80_71lw&feature=em-uploademail

      Awaken Your Infinite Power!
      Feel Alive by Ralph Smart. The New Book Now Available Below:
      http://www.infinitewaters.net/books
      My Website: http://infinitewaters.net

      Written by Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm
      In the new era we’re rapidly entering and building, I think humanity will benefit from letting ourselves break tradition and go against the curve.
      Our current ways of running our planet and interacting with each other haven’t worked, and I think that an aspect of changing our deeply rooted ways will be going against the established norm and expressing our unique perspectives instead of hiding them away.
      Read more »

      As you all know well by now, the age of creativity has begun, and with it, a whole new set of tasks will be made available to you all. We know that this will sound daunting for many of you, but again we remind you that you have much previous knowledge in these areas. And as such, you will not err on the next step on your journey. For you have all been well trained dear ones, and remember, you have been hand picked to perform these tasks that now lie before you, and as such, we have perhaps more confidence in you than you yourselves have at the moment. And that is indeed easy to understand, as the forgetfulness that was drawn like a heavy blanket over you all as you descended down to this earthly abode a long time ago has not been easy to penetrate. But now, it is as if someone has taken hold of one of the corners and started to ease it slowly and gently off you, and so, you can all see how the light is coming in and hitting your very soul for the very first time in this incarnation. For now, the old forgetfulness will serve you no more, and you will be asked to rub your eyes, sit up, and start to take stock of the situation.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google