55596Important Healing Request with an Update

    Nov 6, 2013
      Please do continue to keep Lita Germinario held in our healing circles. She, and her baby, are doing fine physically but had a very hard loss yesterday morning with a beloved animal companion that died after returning home from the vet. Her heart is broken so for her and the baby she is carrying, please keep her regularly in all that you do.

      Angel's Uncle Donald, who has lived down here in the Fort Walton area, made his transition two nights ago. Keep her, Donald's sister Robin and all of the family members held up and lifted during this time we are all going through. Thank you all so very much and they are grateful for the love and attention you gave to him and them during his time while still physically with us. Love, Shay