55573[ANGEL]30 Libra, The Angels of Medicinal Springs

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Oct 22, 2013

      Young_Love_Power_and_Wisdom_30x40-f

      30 degrees Libra

      The Angels of Medicinal Springs

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Megalogi

      Beloved,

      Throughout history we have inspired people and animals to heal themselves with water, especially from healing springs.

      Here in the last degree of Libra, the perfection of flowing divine love manifests in the physical realm as sacred and healing medicinal springs.

      As the ancient future blossoms in present time, and the alpha and the omega are one,
      Earth is a heavenly paradise for all life just as it was created to be.
      Illuminations Raphael
      We are the heavenly host that protect and empower all medicinal springs on the earth.

      ��We guide animals to step into certain waters instinctively in the case of injuries.
      Animal Friendships
      With our assistance mankind has learned from the animals how to cure themselves of many diseases with the use of medicinal waters.

      ��Through the perfect use of the divine virtues of our name Megalogi, we infuse springs with healing energies.

      We inspire people and animals with these virtues so that their awareness also infuses spring waters with healing.
      ~ My precious friends and family,
            wishing you a most magical Full Moon Lunar Eclipse as you bring a
            focus to your Heart's dreaming through the Christed timelines, the
            merging of your multidimensional Selves and the sacred Cosmic Fire
            of Illumination ~ "This window of opportunity of merging with
            your multi-dimensional selves and bringing in the remembrance of
            your Highest Potential through all timelines, amplifies between
            the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on October 18th and 19th and the New
            Moon Solar Eclipse on November 3rd and 4th. It is at this time
            too, sweet ones, that you draw upon your Hearts' dreaming, as you
            travel the Christed timelines, and bring a focus to the sacred
            Cosmic Fire of Illumination".
            This beautiful sacred Cosmic Fire of Illumination activates in
            particular the pituitary and the pineal glands, the hypothalamus
            gland, and in the new chakra system, the occipital lobe, which is
            found at the base and back of the head. For this occipital lobe
            regulates the flow of information from the higher dimensions and
            your multi-dimensional selves, sweet ones, and you have a sense
            now of merging with your multi-dimensional selves, a sense of
            experiencing many multi-dimensional realities simultaneously, of
            seeing through your Master Eyes at all of Life around you in a
            greater level of insight and understanding, compassion and Divine
            Love. In this place of detachment and active participation you
            observe what you are still working with and needing to integrate,
            and you move into this flow, sweet ones, that takes you into the
            Pathways of Divine Love. All pathways before you in this Golden
            Age are simply Pathways of Divine Love. The Illuminating Light of
            Creation connects you to the Mind of Mother/Father God. It is an
            Intelligence that imbues you too with a deep sense of wisdom, and
            as the third eye activates now, in particular, you experience this
            sense of clairvoyance, of seeing for both yourselves and others
            the reality of One Unity Consciousness and how to create this
            pathway from where you are now, sweet ones, to the pathway of your
            Highest Potential; and to assist others too through the pathways
            that you have collectively created through your own perceived
            challenges on this plane of duality. And this lifts too as you
            feel simply this energy of Love, this matrix of Divine Love, as
            you come together as the I AM Avatar Race, as the way showers,
            light workers, and star seeded ones ~ for you are co-creating
            Heaven on Earth, and you are doing this, sweet ones, through your
            collective Light.
            And now, sweet ones, you have a sense of merging now with your
            Beloved I AM Presence, your Christed Overself of the Light, and
            the Highest Light that you are within the Cosmic Heart of
            Mother/Father God. As you merge now with your Beloved I AM
            Presence, merge with all 144 Soul Ray aspects of which you are
            one, forming this Matrix of Light. This is your star family, sweet
            ones, and a deeper level of service is experienced with your star
            family as you come into a deeper sense of the remembrance of your
            star seeded heritage ~ as Pleiadians or Sirians, Andromedans,
            Arcturians, Lyrans, Venusians, Antarians. Mostly, sweet ones,
            there are several star systems with which you resonate ~ several
            core star groups, for you have incarnated into different planets
            and stars, and worked with various Councils of Light, and at
            different times you may be drawn to different Councils of Light.
            And you have a sense now, possibly, that there are particular core
            groups that you are working with, that you are drawn to, and you
            call them now into your sacred space. It is to know too, sweet
            ones, that in these parallel realities, in these timelines
            coinciding simultaneously with this timeline, many of you are on
            board Lightships, working with the Ashtar Command, the Sirian High
            Council, the Pleiadian Council or the Niburian Council ~ working
            as biologists or scientists, or with quantum physics, or as
            healers, teachers, and various service roles not only on this
            earth plane but on many other planets, stars, and sister
            dimensions; and part of what is being experienced now is a greater
            sense of this multi-dimensional reality, of these merging
            timelines and dimensions, and in this Now, sweet ones, this is
            experienced through this beautiful sacred Cosmic Fire of
            Illumination as Helios and Vesta Overlight you now in this
            beautiful copper-gold and pink-gold Flame of Illumination".
            Mp3 download ~ Cosmic Fire of Illumination ~ Transmission by the
            Elders and Anrita Melchizedek ~
            www.pleiadianlight.net/free-downloads ~
      Spring waters are impregnated with flowing feelings of divine qualities, especially divine love,
      ��bringing about transforming fluidity through the divine virtue of the letter M.

      Next the virtue of omnipresence of Divine Consciousness, letter E, merges individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness.

      Drinking water infused with omnipresence generates experiences of unity with the entire web of life, of oneness with all life.

      Then follows grace and mercy, true divine blessing, the letter G.

      Wisdom and enlightenment, the original perfection of all ideas in Divine Mind, imbeds information into these waters.

      This is the divine virtue of letter A.

      Vitality and youthening are found in healing springs.

      For this reason, all healing springs are holy, and should be carefully protected.
      Oshun River, named after
            Oshun African goddess
      ��This vitality comes from charging waters through the perfect use of the frequencies all of the divine virtues taken together, the splendor and majesty of Divine Being, which is the letter L.

      It is our happy duty from Divine Being to charge healing springs also with the divine virtue of cognition brought about by love divine.
      Dilemma of Change
      This alchemical virtue of Divine Love is present in healing springs and causes transmutation into original divine perfection.

      Cognition brought about by love divine is the key to transmutation.

      This is umlaut O, eu.

      Divine harmony is in the waters, letter O.

      Feelings of grace and mercy, true divine blessings, pour forth from these waters, again the divine virtue of letter G.

      And finally, we infuse the waters of springs with memory, remembrance, and conscience through the law of cause and effect, the letter I.

      As people utilize waters of healing springs in this time of heaven on earth, we teach methods of hydrotherapy that surpass any ever known before.

      Healing spring waters are impregnated with qualities that create perfection in all who partake of them.

      It is the original will of Divine Providence that medicinal springs are accessable to all that need them, all of the Children of Light and animals, forever.

      Divine Providence has ordained that all medicinal springs, many of
      which have not yet been discovered, are protected and beautified, as the greatest and most sacred treasures upon the earth.

      Wherever sacred springs have been covered up or capped, even in cases of buildings of antiquity, they are restored to their original naturalness and perfection.
      []
      As they are restored to their original pristine conditions, the positive effect on the entire web of life is astounding.

      Formerly toxic and ugly environments become again the beautiful, uplifting, and healing oasis that they were originally designed to be.

      We protect all those who use medicinal springs, human and animal, so that all meet together in sacredness and harmony.
      Animal photos
      This mastery of medicinal springs prepares people for the gateways of Scorpio, which are initiations of flowing feelings of divine love.

      This is the 234th degree of the zodiac.2+3+4=9.

      NUMBER NINE is symbolized by three equilateral triangles interlacing one another.

      ��It represents the original idea of the astral or feeling world.

      ��It is the number of motion, of rhythm and thus, of life in its most subtle form.

      ��It is the number which prepares every situation in the astral or feeling world for the material world.

      ��It represents the moon.

      It is the highest number.

      M-E-G-A-L-O-G-I

      M�� The letter M represents the divine virtue of love and of flowing divine FEELINGS.

      This virtue is the essence of flowing, fluidity, and change.

      It is the essence of water.
      purified heart
      Everything in nature and the material plane is attracted into form through the magnetic force of feeling.

      By meditating on this virtue of feeling, and becoming the master of it, a child of the Divine masters water and becomes one in consciousness with it.

      The color of this virtue is the most beautiful blue-green imaginable.The musical note is D.The element is water so it has the sensation of coolness.The abdomen is formed from this virtue.

      E�� The sound of this letter is the sound of omnipresence, or the indwelling consciousness of God in all life.

      By meditating on this virtue, a child of God unites their individual consciousness with Cosmic consciousness and becomes one with all life.

      This virtue is used in transferring higher states of consciousness into water for the purpose of healing on all levels.

      The color of this virtue is dark violet, the musical note is D, it is the akasha element which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all.The spine is formed from this virtue.

      G�� The letter G symbolizes the virtue of divine grace and mercy.

      In the physical world this virtue represents all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction.

      By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the
      Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired.

      On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction.

      Situations may be created by means of the elements and the
      will, intellect, and feelings that causes success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned.In the mind, this
      virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.

      All healing waters are infused with this virtue so that the causes of illness on all levels may be alleviated as much as fate will allow.

      A��This sound, the soft ahhhh of a sigh, is the sound of wisdom and enlightenment in its highest form.

      This virtue gives clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence and musical and artistic gifts and control over the beings of the air.

      When waters are impregnated with divine virtues, their energy is
      impregnated with enlightenment and wisdom, which gives the purity of all ideas in their original form.

      The color is light blue, the sensation is ease, the musical note is G, and the part of the body that is formed by this virtue is the lungs.

      Umlaut A, ae��transformation of imperfections by releasing them back to Divine Being for change into another state that is the highest good of all.

      L�� The sound of this letter is the sound of the Divine Virtues all taken together.

      This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.

      This letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.

      This virtue is used to infuse vitality into water.

      >From this virtue comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view.
      This will lead you to the borders of saintliness. On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained. On the physical level you gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you become absolute master of your own vitality. It is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F, the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.The spleen is formed from this virtue. O��Umlaut O, eu, Akasha: In the principle of consciousness penetrating all, the umlaut O oscillation evokes the most profound cognition which can only be brought about by love divine. By the help of this a person gets to know all the possibilities of transformation of the spirit, all the systems and ways serving this end, and all knowledge concerning transformation in all other fields. He/she is informed about everything that, deriving from the act of creation, had to pass through all the mode of transformation to be reunited. A person must attain all the faculties that are offered by this profound cognition made possible by Love Divine, in the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, and must make use of all possibilities, in order to get convinced that they cannot be described by words, by must be experienced, lived through.
      MotherMary.notsame I have mentioned the letters umlaut A and umlaut O as the last ones in this series of exercises, because by the help of their virtues one is able to comprehend, from the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, the crown of all wisdom in the micro- and macrocosms, from the act of creation to the present state of evolution, and even to the final development. Mental:Evoked in the intellect, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine gives the understanding of the transformation of ideas, virtues, etc. by the quabbalistically pronounced word, which is a very great and comprehensive field. Astral/ emotional level:In the feelings, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine develops the faculty of perfect astral projection and the mastery of all occult and magical phenomena that have reference to transformation, so that a person may, for instance, assume any desired vibration in the emotional body without being recognized by other beings and with only Divine Providence seeing through him/her. Apart from this, a person is able to transform any emotional oscillation into the oscillation he wants and to do the same with any element. Material:When mastered in the physical body, the profound cognition brought about by love divine leads to perfect knowledge of quabbalistic alchemy in the material world. A person is taught the true preparation and charging of the philosopher��s stone in the physical sense. He/she can influence, at will, any oscillation��atomic, oscillation, electronic oscillation- by quabbalah, and he/she is able to transform it into the oscillation desired by him/her. Therefore he/she perfectly masters the laws of transmutation and is able to transform any metal into gold, any stone into a precious stone, etc. if desired. lady_lake By the help of this virtue a person is furnished with many other faculties of which he/she cannot even dream now and which non-initiates would regard as absolutely impossible. Umlaut O is dark orange, has the musical note of D-sharp, is the element of akashic-earth which has the sensation of weight penetrating everything.The ovaries and testicles are formed from this virtue of the profound cognition brought about by Love Divine. In healing, heal the left ovary first and then the right one. O�� The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice. Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all will, intellect, emotion, and form. You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice. You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly. This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels. The ability to control emotions is the ability to control the element of water. Water is magnetic and has the ability to attract successful outcomes on the physical level. This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It forms the throat and windpipe. G�� Submerging in the healing waters of medicinal springs is one of the most dramatic experiences of blessing, of grace and mercy in its most tangible form. I�� The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law. On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience. In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral matrix with all of its functions. As you know, the astral matrix is the connecting link between the material body and the soul, or feeling body. It is a known fact that the astral matrix, and with it the whole body, is kept alive by breathing. With the initiation into karma law, the knowledge of cause and effect, you are in the position to get under your perfect control the breath with all of its aspects and ways of application. All magical abilities are subject to the mastery of breath. On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue. Water is infused with whatever qualities are necessary for healing on every level. come
      undone Because all life is connected as a unified field of energy, whatever is willed, thought, felt, or done has repercussions throughout the entire web of life, both inside the microcosm which is the human body and the macrocosm, which is the outer universe. *��As above, so below.�� * The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation. MIRACLES
      Water that has been contaminated can change through conscious meditation on ONENESS with ALL combined with the request for THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED.
      [Read the works of Dr. Emoto.]

      Footnotes

      ��

      ��Names, phrases, and sections,�� in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

      THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from��THEKEY TO THETRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter R��ggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. T

      Meditation

      ��Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      ��Thelovingpurelove egroup site is a loving cyber family learning together.������

      Theangel messages are indexed there.

      ��

      ��

      ��

      ��

      ��

      ��

      ***********

      ******************

      For a copy of the

      ��

      ��http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html

      ��

      Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

      ��

      ��

      ��

      ��

      {Note:�� Theentire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, ��Healing the Past for Good�� being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.}

      copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      ����

      Feel free to share these messages.

      ��

      ��

      Note: Themessages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. It��s good to update the original messages in your archives.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted�� is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.�� This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

      ��Here is an excellent hour long beautifully illustrated and explained instruction for absorbing cosmic energy into the etheric body, how to meditate simply.

      The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1<

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic