55405Pleiadedolphininfos: Suzanne Lie ~ EPILOGUE - We Will Remember / Breatharianism

    Oct 12, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

        This term is new to me, although I know very well what it is.
        Breatharianism is the idea that one can live without food and drink, and subsist only off of pranic light. That is, live off prana, which is a Sanskrit word that translates to “life air” or “life force”. The concept of prana appears in many other traditions. China, Japan and Polynesia all have their own words for this sustaining life force.
        Breatharians believe that a person can give up food and water altogether and live purely off prana, which they also call “living on light” or “living on air”.
        Humans can be sustained solely by prana or, according to some, by the energy of sunlight (according to Ayurveda, sunlight is the main sources of prana), which is probably why breatharianism frequently involves sungazing.
        Read more »

        http://truthcodes.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/the-death-of-the-old-3d-earth-and-human-responses/
        Many of you over the past linear 24/48 hours may be experiencing intense emotions and be at a loss as to why you are experiencing them as they may or may not relate to anything that is reflected in your outer waking reality at this time.  It is important to understand that human emotions are meant to FLOW, they are not meant to be anchored and that is what the old 3d earth reality taught deeply. To state that how you feel IS YOU is not TRUTH and is not supported in the New Earth.  In order to fully embrace the LIGHT that is now flooding across and within planet earth it is vital that you cleanse the human vehicle fully and this is done via the triggering of the old earth frequencies. For ALL that is not TRUTH will dissolve and all that is will remain.
        What may confuse you deeply is the emotions not relating to that which you are living at this moment.  You may ask why you can feel so angry or so teary when in fact you are not in a situation that equates to this emotional response.  Under the old 3d earth frequencies you were taught to anchor ALL emotions especially grief, fear and anxiety and to HOLD on to them. The old 3d earth paradigms are created to trigger these emotions over and over again. It is to be remembered also that you  exist in many different dimensional timelines, ALL in the NOW, ALL now triggering and ALL being experienced through your human vehicle in THIS dimensional timeline.  As the old 3d earth paradigms now fully dissolve then all that was built upon them will also begin to trigger and dissolve.  The triggering necessary for you can only dissolve something that you can see. It may be that you are in intense anger at this time, all anger is fear, the 3d earth paradigms run on fear, so in order to move to the higher dimensional timelines you need to let the fear go, releasing all the anger will help with this as it is not supported in the New Earth. That is not to say you will never get angry in the New Earth, what is dissolving is the STORED emotions that have been held onto.  As you move through this process you clear the heart space to allow emotions to FLOW through you, the two scenarios are not the same and are of completely different frequencies.
        Read more »
        The Challenge of the Wayshowers (October 2013)
        Duality into Unity - embracing the crystalline physical vehicle (Light Body Matrix)
        The White Winged Collective Consciousness of Nine speak (through Magenta Pixie)

        All music by Kevin Macleod of INCOMPUTECH
        All images by Stock Xchng and motion backgrounds for free
        Edited by Catzmagick Productions

        http://youtu.be/oyQb18B0YKc
        23324_536337373051928_907460147_n(Translated from original language german)
        My child, you are magnificent. You can not be anything but magnificent. Your soul is beautiful and she just wants you to be happy. Listen to what your soul speaks to you. She knows you, for it she you and you are she. And please have no more doubts of your magnificence. Can I, as the Creator of all that is, create something that is NOT awesome? This is not possible, and since you are a part of my SELF, you have to be necessarily magnificent. The one begets the other. It might be all well and good to be humble, but it would significantly raise your self-esteem when you no longer look at yourself as small and insignificant, but as a beautiful, magnificent being. The easier it will be for you to manifest a wonderful NOW for you. In your humility you set yourself limits and then you are manifesting only also with limitations. My wish for you is but that you think and manifest limitless, for the benefit of all, including yourself, my child. ~
        Your Divine Mother
        Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/

        Share this:

        October 10, 2013

        Beloved Ones,

        I would like to have discourse on the quality of love known as resourcefulness. This facet of love calls into play creativity, discipline and inspiration. For many people across the world, this quality is implemented on a daily basis as they exercise their capacity to manifest and create what is needed in their lives. This quality of resourcefulness requires inner strength and determination to follow through on the inspiration that is received. One has to be greatly motivated and aligned with creative intention in order to successfully accomplish one’s vision to bring into fruition one’s needs. Where there is a will, there is a way and this quality will assist a person in creating and manifesting what is needed and desired.
        Read more »

        For years in many spiritual circles, the idea has been presented that humanity is reaching a tipping point along what’s perceived to be a very real evolution of collective consciousness.
        It’s believed that humanity is being guided to purer and deeper realms of consciousness beyond our current perception wherein we realize and rediscover deepened abilities we’ve been taught to believe couldn’t possibly exist.
        With this idea exists the belief that we’re Creating an overall new paradigm poised to be in the best interests of every person. The current manner in which corrupt individuals and ruling bodies are able to maintain wealth and power is in desperate need of changing, and we can build a society run by the people that exists far, far away from the grip of the few.
        Read more »

        Thank you to: lucas2012infos
        Uploaded on 11 October 2013 by Infinite Waters (Diving Deep)You Are Worthy!
        Feel Alive by Ralph Smart. The New Book Now Available Below:
        http://www.infinitewaters.net/books My Website: http://infinitewaters.net

        10-11-13

        EPILOGUE

        We Will Remember

        SANDY SPEAKS:

        “From the dungeons of destruction comes the hope of new life,” Jason and I said as one being. We looked up to our three guides and said, “Yes, we will return and care for Gaia. We realize that She has been reborn just as we have. But how do we return?”

        “Through the twelfth floor,” we all said in harmony.

        Instantly, a bright light surrounded our joint form of Sandy and Jason. As we surrendered into the light we became aware that the dream we had tried so hard to remember was so vivid because it was NOT a dream. Instead, it was a futureexperience that we had partially remembered. However, as the light turned into a swirling vortex all thoughts of our past disappeared.
        Read more »

        Email delivery powered by Google