55394[MOON ANGEL] ENEYE, 8th Day of Lunar Cycle ~ Politics

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Oct 11, 2013

      TheMoon Angels of Politics

       Angelsof  ‘E-N-E-Y-E’

      8thDay of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We assist all diplomats and politicians who
      espousehigh ideals of peace, truth, and justice.

      Weare heavenly hosts of peace.

      We oversee all political and diplomatic events.

      With our help a diplomat or politician

      ‘can win any fight, any war,
      no matter how it is to be carried out’
      .

      We teach this through the mastery of flowing feelings, especially
      mastery of flowing feelings of supreme happiness brought about
      through ONENESS WITH ALL in the rhythms and cycles of life. The mastery
      of flowing feelings gives mastery over the magnetic power of attraction.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters
      of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-N-E-Y-E

      Through the experience of omnipresence,
      we teach the perception of past, present, and future events.
      ---------

      We inspire the drive for self-preservation, and the enjoyment of
      a state of absolute freedom and independence of feeling.
      ---------

      We confer the understanding of the language of everyone and of all animals.
      ---------

      We teach the children of God to know through flowing feelings how to
      prophecy accurately and know the fate of any person, being, or creature.
      ---------

      We teach perfect control over the flowing

      feelings of all people, beings, and animals.’
      ---------

      *****

      On the 8th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth with
      flowing feelings of peace, truth, and justice, so that conflicts are
      resolved in a diplomatic way and Heaven manifests on Earth.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document:  28 October 2006

      CynthiaRose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      3-921338-13-4].Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      *****

      Togetherwe are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LoveBrightens the Day, Love Lights the Way

    • Show all 100 messages in this topic