55322Pleiadedolphininfos: Lucas – Adaptations – Aligning The Inner Works With The New Man ifesting Reality – 30 September 2013

    Sep 30, 2013

      http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/ca/K8397-15_-_Flickr_-_USDAgov.jpg/320px-K8397-15_-_Flickr_-_USDAgov.jpg?uselang=nlAgain greetings from my observation post somewhere in the universe. The  tumultuous energies of change have ruptured the membranes. It feels for those not having yet a birthing or re-birthing experience like that.
      Change is going two ways.. those still ejecting from the center  back into polarity and those coming into center finding neutrality. It is the time everything  needs to settle like a whirl will find its place when it is in balance  spinning.
      The energies of the past week have brought forward for many different things still all are going through their personal adaptation to the new vibrational frequency.  It is all about becoming the One you are.
      Read more »

      Hi my sweet friends,

      After a long period of change in my personal life, I am finally able to continue my path and start a new chapter in so many ways.  As you all know, I have been going through a separation in my relationship for months now and was in the search for a new home. During all of that, it was a great challenge for me to go through this and to stay balanced at the same time while releasing the old (my relationship), doing my services and channellings, supporting my children, finding a new house while struggling through the still old systems and then the intense energies that were coming in.  BUT finally light has been reached at the end of this birth canal and an opportunity and open space has been brought onto my path where I was able to find a house that is in resonance with me and my kids.. Let me tell you the funny part; when I entered the house,  I saw that all the walls were painted violet, included the Master bedroom :-)  Yes, perfect indeed for me and again a sign from my beloved Twin Flame Saint Germain ;-)  Love those synchronicities!
      Read more »

      Greetings dear ones.  We  bring you  hope and comfort for we know many are suffering in these times of great change.  You are in the process of releasing  old energy from your physical, emotional, and mental levels  which can be and often is uncomfortable and stressful.  Understand that clearing and releasing  has levels to it.  You may think you have cleared  experiences or emotions, and then suddenly there they are again.  Much of this deeper clearing has to do with ancient lives lived within the structure of rites and rituals. The clearing process moves at whatever pace your Higher Self knows you are ready for.  The more profound experiences of your past lives often have deeper levels  which up to now you have buried within and are only recently ready to clear.
      Read more »

      September 29-October 5, 2013

      Beloved Ones,

      Many of you are beginning to see and feel the light at the end of the tunnel now. All that you have been experiencing in your cleansing phase during the past several years is coming to completion. What is important now is to continue to maintain your higher vibrations on a daily basis, as this makes the way forward easier and more filled with grace and ease. You have been slowly finding that ecstasy is your new frequency and the moments of experiencing states of joy are becoming more and more frequent. This state is your natural state of being so welcome it into your lives.

      You are also beginning to see that what you intend in your lives becomes manifest. It is a magical time when all that you have dreamt of is coming into your reality in ways that are wondrous and amazing. Be open to receive the good that has always been waiting for you. As you move forward, keep looking for and acknowledging all the good that is pouring into your lives on a daily basis as this action will continue to bring more of this into manifestation. Realize that all the good that you are deserving of is now coming in as the blockages that have held it back are quickly dissipating.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google