55293Pleiadedolphininfos: 9-24-13 Bill Ballard ~ Update of Energies of Fall 2013 Equinox ~ N Previous Fall Equinoxes

    Sep 26, 2013

      (Méline: I want to introduce you all to this message as it resonated with me and have received the same.  The one who has received this, wishes to stay unknown for now but has given me permission to share)

      Original given on: 31 March, 2013 by Ishante

      It is a great pleasure to connect with you Ishante. Let us discuss 2012 and the grand date – 21stof December 2012. Much was prophesised. It was the end of 4 great cycles, and a return to balance for earth and her people.

      The energy coming to the planet now is transformational, and many are feeling the shift. However, there is also a lot of confusion for some of the earth’s people who still resonate with an aspect of fear. Many expected cataclysmic events, and when they did not happen were left wondering why and what’s next.

      Still others were expecting to leave this Earth in a mass ascension event, and wake up on the 22ndof December in a different place. A place of beauty and light where only love prevails.

      And then there is you Ishante, and many like who know in their heart of hearts that the shift did indeed happen, but feel lost in the void of ‘in-between.’
      Read more »

      As the waves subside somewhat it is time to take stock of the situation around you, and indeed within. For now, much has been shifted about, and it can be hard to discern where you are at the moment. So take it slow, and pick your way carefully forward, as you are bound to find things in the most unexpected of places. For now, nothing will seem the same ever again, as you have all been through a veritable maelstrom of energetic upheavals. And just like a boat being tossed about on open sea, nothing that is not securely fastened will be found in the same position as before you entered these high seas.

      For now, you have been through a thorough cycle of cleansing and removing in so many ways, and as we told you earlier, it is time to stake stock of what you have got, and what you have not. What has been shifted, what has been turned upside down or inside out, and what has been remaining steadfast all through this storm? So sit back and do a careful inventory, lest you should miss out on any important details, not just in your own sphere, but also further afield as we have mentioned earlier. For amongst all of the flotsam and jetsam littering the surface, there will once again be some hidden gems, treasures that are of immeasurable importance to you all, but may go unnoticed amongst all of this debris.
      Read more »

      emotinalcomponentofclevicleWanted to share something interesting with you. Today in a healing session I discovered an implant/energy block on the right side of a clavicle in a person I was working on.
      Many of you know that everything that we are experiencing in the physical begins with our emotions and thoughts.
      For those of you who are experiencing issues with your clavicle you might want to look at the emotions behind this to help you deal with the emotions instead of running to the doctor to get it physically fixed.
      Read more »

      This is an update of my personal experiences of the Fall Equinox and the water healing ceremonies that Kim Bright and I did here around Crystal River Nuclear Power Plant. As the message was flowing, what came back to me was how each Fall Equinox since 2009 was so very special in my personal ascension process. Stories came up and out of all that as this video unfolded.... What a fantastic time to be alive!

      BTW.... Here is that 11:11 Album I mention in this video.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11:11_(R...)

      LOVE!
      bb

      Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/meredith-murphy-divine-embodiment-message-from-archangel-michael-with-sanat-kumara-the-council-of-light-26-september-2013/
      MeredithMurphyGreetings Beautiful Ones!
      I AM delighted to be here with you, connected in conscious appreciation for the unfolding of awareness and being on your planet. I join you to harmonize and assist with your own deepest desires for presence and remembering! Together, in this communion I can transmit and broadcast to you and support you in opening yourselves to more fully connect with the non-physical aspects of you. I am with you in this communion of remembering. It is my focus as a presence of life and light to participate in this expansion on Earth. It is my joy!
      Read more »

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fthumb%2Ff%2Ff9%2FUFO_template.svg%2F150px-UFO_template.svg.png&t=1490807944&sig=r_TqR5gzZ0NhUl3Wl0hMbQ--~CThe illusion for those upholding the illusion for us came down hard when they understood there was no hierarchy anymore.  This fact got a big stir in our multiverse. Still some are having troubles to get acquainted to that fact. Also some behind the scenes got to know that more was available to them when their own veils of the still perceived control over all fell off .
      We have to understand that a big shift also happened for those in control and not only us humans that came here to ascend and be the wayshowers for the new paradigm. The new integration of the truth of Oneness and the way out of the slavery systems upon and beyond this world is needed . This  insight is now recognized and remembered.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google