55207Pleiadedolphininfos: Valerie Donner: Straight from the Heart & A Message from the Master St. Germaine

    Sep 14, 2013

      Valerie Donner

      Dear Ground Crew,
      How are you doing with all of the chaotic energies? It has been intense hasn’t it? One of the things I learned from my recent Heart of the Mountain Retreat at Mt. Shasta is that you can’t expect things to be the way they used to be. I had to change my schedule around several times even though I had followed a similar schedule for the past 10 years.
      The retreat was fantastic with people who were open hearted and connected from the beginning. We experienced the miracles of the mountain, nature, the Masters along with the joy of being together in this higher dimension. You can go to The Ground Crew Facebook page and see photos.
      One of the gifts I am sharing with you is the following channeling that I did with St. Germaine on the mountain. A special fun thing happened. One of the women rang a small Tibetan bowl before we went into meditation. When you read the channeling you will see where the bell rang again on its own thanks to the Master St. Germaine.
      Read more »

      As the day of freedom approaches, much is getting into gear now. We hear you all draw a collective intake of breath at the mention of the concept ”day of freedom”, so let us just hasten to add that as usual, we do not give any details, nor will we give you any set date to focus on, but let us just say that this day is indeed fast approaching. And with it, so much is already getting into gear, as we just mentioned. You will see many examples of this on all sides, and even amongst the highest echelons of your governments, the sense that the tide has turned will in many ways become apparent now. Not neccessarily in outwardly noticeable actions, but more as a sense of impending change that will make many a heart flutter. And as you have already seen, the much prophesied armageddon in that hot spot you prefer to refer to as the Middle East has not come about either. Is it not interesting to see how they are all frantically scampering about trying to find a peaceful solution there?
      Read more »

      My friends, the tide is changing in every manner and it just can’t be denied.
      We’re reaching a new age of awareness wherein we realize the necessity to step up in the realest and boldest ways we can to proclaim our independence from the tyranny that’s sought to rule our lives, and my desire to expand my role in building our future in every way I can continues to grow.
      I’ve recently made the decision to replace the etheric and Lightwork-based exercises we’ve been performing each week for the weekly newsletter on my blog, with researched discussions about various different subjects related to pollution of this Earth or corruption/tyranny ruling over our collective (with the blessing exercises still in tact).
      Read more »
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q2MPmcUbkI

      As we are going through this birthing process with Mother Earth and the Collective of Humanity, I always find fractals playing out in my personal experience. I have been helping a neighbor going through his death process that finally played out these past days, very similar to what is going on with the planetary systems and Old Earth, the Old World Order. This video is some of that I have been experiencing these past days.

      LOVE!
      Bill Ballard
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google