55205[ANGEL[ 23 Virgo, The Angels of Fortune-telling

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Sep 14, 2013

      Angela Yaberber,
      23 degrees Virgo
      The Angels of Fortune-telling
      Also known as
      The Angels of
      When a seeker has traveled a long and perilous journey, reaping past karma, and the time has come to embrace higher truth and create
      happiness through the laws of cause and effect; we often speak through readings of these things.
      Kamala Logo
      Divine Providence throughout time has often spoken in this way.
      We teach, guide, inspire, and protect people who seek to become masters of this art for the purpose of helping others.
      We guide those who are seekers of spiritual perfection to the best methods and fortune-tellers for their stages of maturity.
      We help seekers facilitate integration of higher truths and insights.
      The destination for the journey of divination is divine happiness, transmutation into perfection, and harmony for all.
      From the beginning of time we have instructed and trained experts in the mantic arts and true spiritual morality.
      When a person creates and interprets a divination, or map, of a path of
      enlightenment, we inspire changes in awareness so that FATE can be brought to a state of happiness.
      The frequency of the divine quality of Happiness causes cohesion which, like gravity, is necessary for  creation to exist.
       The purpose of divination is to help the Children of Light access inner guidance through working with archetypes and
       make corrections, if need be, in their paths to spiritual perfection.
       When there are warnings of karmic hardship, we help seekers to
      understand the causes behind this so that the outworking of divine justice can be fulfilled through grace and mercy as much as possible.
      This is important to the entire Unified Field of Creation, because what effects one affects ALL.
      The fate of the least sparrow affects the divine fabric of universal consciousness.
      With Omnipotent Will and Omnipresence, Divine Providence always intends for everything in Creation to flow with happiness and joy.
      By following inner guidance and high inspiration,  understanding cause and effect,
       sharing wisdom and insight, a divine fortune-teller becomes a wayshower for seekers into higher states of awareness.
      Even if a person is reading the meaning of the archetypes from a book, we enhance awareness so that the words of the teacher who wrote the book
      reach across time and space and facilitate initiations into higher consciousness.
      Often harmful tendencies of seekers are revealed, understood, and healed through receiving help in this way.
      That, combined with desires for spiritual perfection, lessen potential misfortunes.
      Each time this happens, there is rejoicing in the kingdom of heaven and all creation is blessed.
      Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name Elipinon, we inspire understanding of analogies between the micro- and the macrocosm
      in the use of tarot, I-Ching, chiromancy, astrology, and other systems that symbolically represent rhythmically unfolding stages of life.
      There are blueprints of creation known as archetypes in modern time.
       Everything follows these blueprints.
      Different cards and divinatory systems are collections of symbols that represent these blueprints.
      Different stages of these are represented by archetypes.
      Archetypes represent different stages of growth that people pass through in their journeys to spiritual perfection and maturity.
      We inspire intuitive understandings of Universal Consciousness through these ancient symbols, or archetypes.
      We inspire seeing symbols form in smoke, in fire, in patterns of geese flying over, among many others.
      Throughout history we inspire mandalas that are used to find and read
      archetypes that reveal, through analogy, the status of peoples psyche and development.
      When we receive an inquiry from anyone who is using these symbol
      systems for the highest good, a connection between the intuitive mind of the reader and the all-knowing aspect of Divine Mind is strengthened.
      How does this happen?
      Let us take a journey through the divine virtues that are symbolized by the letters of our name.
      E…Omnipresence of Divine Consciousness in all things.
       By going into a deep state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation, a person communicates with the ONE LIFE that dwells in all
      and therefore with any person or being through Divine Mind.
      L..All of the Divine Virtues taken together, the splendor and majesty of Divine Being, the source of true morality and vitality.
      By becoming one with all of the divine qualities taken together, all becomes possible, and true spiritual morality is understood and applied.
      I…Knowledge of Cause and Effect, the Karma Law, reaping and sowing,
      memory, conscience and remembrance, the mastery of measure, shape, number, and weight.
      P… Desire for Perfection, the longing for unity with the First Light.
      People seek help because deep down they long for survival and for spiritual perfection.
      It is important that both the reader and the person being helped seek this spiritual perfection above all else.
      "Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
      "The kingdom of Heaven is found within."
       I… Knowledge of Cause and Effect.
      N…Divine Happiness, the seventh heaven of delight.
      This virtue reveals the level of a person’s spiritual maturity and awakens desire for self preservation.
      As understanding dawns, greater happiness is the result,
      as proper causes are embraced to create effects of spiritual perfection.
      Advice from
            a tree
      Umlaut O, er…By seeing through the eyes of Love Divine, a reader can awaken indwelling perfection.
      O… Divine Justice and harmony, success and satisfaction in all situations, understanding and following divine law.
      N…Divine Happiness.
      We are the heavenly hosts of Elipinon.
      beautiful flowers

      THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THE TRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. T

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. T

      Theangel messages are indexed there.

      For a copy of the

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      freeangel music, emotional healing videos, and painting lesson are found here.

      Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

      The two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
      How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

      THe Golden
Hippie Years ( i miss them )

      On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
       A window will drop down.
       Click on Downloads.

      A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
      That should do it.
      [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

      Thanks for sharing this music.

      Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

      Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

      Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-857-232-0300  pin 200100#
      8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
      Please feel free to share these with others.

      TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,