55174[ANGEL] 20 Virgo, The Angels of Water Travel

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Sep 10, 2013

      spiritual-journey

      20 degrees Virgo

       The Angels of Water Travel

       Also known as

       The Angels of

      Hipogo

      Beloved,

      Since the beginning of time we have inspired and watched over the Children of Light while traveling over, under, or through water.

      Whether it is swimming, or travel by raft, boat, water to air flying machines or submarine,
       we guide and protect every aspect of the means and the act of water travel.

      We are the inspirers of all technology concerning water travel.

      We can show you water travel inventions of the farthest past or future.

      Just as fire corresponds to will and desire,  air corresponds to thought, and earth corresponds to solid physical matter.
      water corresponds to emotions.

      Remember that the Human Body is comprised of nearly 80% of Water.

      The surface of the earth is 80% water.

      Astral
            Travel 3.jpg
      Since water is the physical manifestation of the realm of feelings, the control of water is found in the realm of feelings.

      By learning how to flow with divine feelings, not only the water in the outer world is mastered, but also the water in the body, and therefore health itself.

      Therefore, it is in the realm of Feelings and Emotions that Water Travel is first mastered.

      By looking at the divine virtues of H-I-P-O-G-O, the mastery of water travel can be understood.

      H…The Power of the word, which is speaking divine virtues in being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations to manifest miracles.

      As any water traveler knows, a peaceful heart, steady vision and great courage and faith are necessary for water traveling mastery.

       I…Cause and Effect,  which is the karma law, illumines reaping and sowing, the mastery of shape,
      measure, weight and number.

      This virtue along with O, justice and harmony, reveal the importance of such things as shape in water vehicles.

       P…The longing for Spiritual Perfection is the virtue of seeking beauty and  unity with The Divine Light.
      This is a primary cause of the desire for survival.

      Umlaut O, er and O…Transmutation through seeing through the eyes of Love Divine  causes  transmutation.
      With this virtue, love reveals the underlying divine energy within everything, and gives control over it.

      This virtue leads to Divine Justice and Harmony, success and satisfaction
      in all endeavors, mastery of metaphysics and astrophysics.

      G…Grace and Mercy,  the virtue of flowing feelings of true divine blessings creates a downpouring of divine light, and is the cause
       behind spontaneous remissions, karmic healings,  abundance and peacefullness of the spirit.

      Feelings contain compressed information, like a zip file.

       When grace and mercy are mastered in the feelings, all kinds of tragic situations can be spontaneously healed.
      320px-Polo_in_tumble_dryer

      Umlaut O, er and O…Transmutation through Loving cognition.

       Divine Harmony and mastery of metaphysics and astrophysics.

      We reveal how vibrations of happiness and contentment allow water to maintain important molecular coherence of molecules.

      For example, freeze water and study their crystals under a microscope.

      Water crystals of water exposed to positive vibrations are symmetrical and beautiful.

      Water crystals of water exposed to fear and suffering are chaotic and unbalanced.

       Positive coherence protects entire food chains and therefore of all life upon earth.

      995981_541558479230902_1488633611_n
      The divine virtue of flowing feelings of grace and mercy results in supreme happiness, which controls coherence.

      purified heartOne of the most important functions of the children of light while traveling in water and for all water beings of
      any kind is to maintain vibrations of grace and mercy, peace and happiness.
      kingfisher
      For this reason, we are charged by Divine Providence with aiding people to travel in and through waters in ways that protect and enhance the
      integrity, serenity, and beauty of the water environment and its soundscapes for all water life, for all sensitive water beings.

       We inspire mental and feeling statesof spiritual being within the Children of Light that unite them with Divine Light.

      This creates conscious cooperation with beings of air and water who joyfully enhance any forms of water travel.

       Through attunement to the divine virtues of the letters of our name H-I-P-O-G-O, soundless and almost vibrationless
       technologies for water travel, such as the sailing vessels of old, protect sensitive hearing of water creatures.

       We have inspired technology in which speed is increased and resistance is decreased in ancient and simple technologies with sails and paddles.

       By working with the divine virtues of H-I-P-O-G-O, the Children of Light are inventing new materials and technology for travel in or on the water
      that results in complete safety and comfort and the highest good of all life.

       We are inspiring the means of water travel that are marvels of recycling and cleanliness to the water environment.

      We are inspiring shipbuilders with designs of great beauty; inside and out, so that water travel is a
      magical spiritual journey in a mystical, heavenly water world.

       For example, imagine a sleek graceful boat that is watertight all around, up and down.

      Imagine that it goes right through a wave instead of over it.

      wave

       The correct mystical ratios allow such boats to be impervious to stormy conditions.

       The ride is smooth, even in stormy weather.

       And no matter what speed it is actually going, inside it feels as if the boat is standing still.

       Inside the boat are decorations of beautiful color; lovely curtains
      draping over doorways and walls, and exquisite furniture, a part of a soft undulating interior.

       The boat itself is a meditation chamber, much like a living womb.

       Soothing and continuous beautiful music and fragrances of exquisite delight create experiences of deep relaxation and regeneration.

      A journey can take as long or as short as desired for meditation in reaching the destination.

      Upon arrival, feelings of happiness give sensations of being reborn and renewed.

       Every aspect of life, from the simplest organism to the most complex technological creations of mankind, is important in adding to the
      overall spiritual perfection of life.

       As people flow in harmony closely with the heavenly hosts and the divine virtues in all areas of incarnate life, divine infinite wonder and
      splendor manifests perfectly into form.

       “ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!”

       The greatest technology of all is peoples’ fourfold consciousness of
      divine virtues combined with interworking of heavenly hosts and beings of the four elements.

      When this technology, the power of the Word, is used, magnificent
      perfection is manifested with maximum efficiency and minimum effort in timely ways in all endeavors.

       “All that I do ye shall do and more.”

       Travel in great joy and spiritual ecstasies through the waters of Earth.

       We are the heavenly hosts of Hipogo
      The Angels of Water Travel.

      MIRACLES

      Picture

      Footnotes

      THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. T

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. T

      Theangel messages are indexed there.

      ***********

      ******************

      For a copy of the

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      ALBUM 1

      Weare using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      Homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

      The two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
      Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

      On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
       A window will drop down.
       Click on Downloads.

      A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
      That should do it.
      [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

      Thanks for sharing this music.

      Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

      Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

      Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-857-232-0300  pin 200100#
      8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
      Please feel free to share these with others.

      TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

      THELAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all there is;

      I ask that ONLY
      THEHIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED  happen.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      Picture

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic