55025Pleiadedolphininfos: Series of live channelin g Saint Germain ~ Serie 1 part 4 about Disclo sure, where we are at the point of view of As cension (august 1, 2013) ~ By Méline Lafont

    Aug 23, 2013

      Wes Annac: With apologies to the readers, I’d like to make a potentially long note to the Pleiadians before we commence the interview.
      Lately, dear Pleiadians, I’ve been surfacing a state of unrest with the role I’m playing in humanity’s ascension. Of course, you know all about it, but I’m mentioning and discussing it for the benefit of the readers.
      I’ve found a self-instated barrier of sorts thrown up around myself when it comes to channeling you at times, and I recognize now that this is because I feel myself ready to reach the world in much more direct ways than I and we have up to this point.
      I’ve wondered if I couldn’t perhaps serve humanity in much more direct ways if I were to focus on more direct methods of actively assisting humanity, and in thinking this, I surfaced my personal understanding that much of what’s expressed through channels can seem fantastical or fictional to the overall broader perception I’d like to be able to reach.
      As it stands right now, so many people still don’t believe in channels, and even many believers seem to look toward your communications or those of the Galactics in general as something that takes our focus away from our inner-realms and abilities.
      For a lot of people, the idea of channeled messages from Galactic sources is riddled with predictions that haven’t come about and a perceived outward focus on you, rather than tapping into one’s personal power.
      Read more »

      Thank you Saint Germain.  We have about maybe 10 more minutes, so maybe this is the last question and I’d like to get your thoughts on this.  Changing topics a little bit.  The question I’d like to know and some other readers would like to know is how do you envision disclosure happening globally and who will introduce this to the mass media?  Is it going to be Lady Portia, Obama, and other leaders?
      And also, where exactly are we with ascension right now at this NOW moment globally and what still needs to happen for this global ascension to occur and to move forward
      Saint Germain
      Ascension is happening now.  It’s happening for a long time but we are now at the highest level of requirements as you can name it at the ascension process.  The most critical and important one, the important phase, the beautiful phase.  What will come now is indeed disclosure because this is needed to be brought to humanity for it will open the gates and the floods will come.
      At this point, we are still awaiting some changes.  I know.  Disclosure has been awaiting for a long time now and people are getting tired of it and they want to have disclosure straight away.   I do agree on that my dear friends, because I want it too. But humanity needs to bring Disclosure at this time. Again, do not search for outside sources to do it for you.
      We assist you with this; we bring this with you and for you.  And at this time, we are working closely with governments and discuss facts with them, make some agreements with them as into which is the best way to cope with all of this and bring out all of this.  Because yes, we still need to do this with and through your governments.  If we just simply fly in and ask you to come aboard, a lot of people will be shocked.
      Read more »

      Image by Ute Posegga-Rudel, Copyright 2013
      Please Make a Monthly Subscription
      or Donate!

      God takes on dark form to propel forward evolution (and consciousness).

      Love is the motor. Deep feeling and Love. Love for all creation.

      I feel the deep love that took on all misery and all the horrors to experience it myself.
      There is only Love.

      This love emerges from the Deep, the primordial ground of all Being-ness and Existence That has taken on the form of the individual.

      The horrors that we did: A deep guilt that is fertil ground has to be released by recognizing it as Love in disguise. And so it becomes our strength. The horrors: the hidden power of Divine Reality.

      To ‘whitewash’ has no other meaning but the alchemical process which is the recognition that there is Only God  Who Is the Only Doer.
      The horrors that we performed are thereby transmuted and recognized as the Deep Power and Emotion of Love that  embraces all that is as God. There Is Only God.
      Read more »

      ddlogoShow starts 23 August at NewYork -EDT at 6.00 am – Europe, CEST 12.00 pm – 20.00 pm Canberra Australia EST
      Call in to speak with the host (646) 595-2459
      Doubledutch Radio’s weekly show with Peter Van Runt, Lucas Christiaans and Colin Kerr.
      Viewpoint in the now guest Andy Bojarski, and Keimpe de Jong discusses CVAC.
      Rick the Rabbithole man discusses the difference between Common Law and Amiralty Law.
      Music and News and “Adds” with a bit of humour.
      Colin’s Galloping Horse Clip on Youtube:

      Email delivery powered by Google