54890Pleiadedolphininfos: How To Enter Your Heart by Andy Bojarski

    Aug 10, 2013

      HeartHi Everyone.  This is Andy Bojarski.  You all have been so very supportive with my first video.  Thank you so much.  I have made a second video on how to enter your heart space.  This video is a guided visualization that will help you to connect with your higher self and all light beings, arch angels, ascended masters and with Source.
      I hope this video helps you connect with your Self and gives you a self-healing as well.  Please send me a comment and give me your thoughts on the video and whether you feel it has helped you.
      Also, please feel free to add your name to the love bomb meditation list.  You can do this by leaving your name and where you are from in a comment below.  Click HERE to read about the love bomb meditation and to view the list of participants and click HERE if you are interested in an energy healing.  Sending all of you all my love and so many blessings…

      tumblr_ljv3pi2xym1qfmvbio1_400~ We are finally seeing it happen all around us.  Old systems are crumbling, the truth is emerging (slowly, but definitely surely), and one by one the people are finally beginning to take notice.  As the Veil of Forgetfulness gets thinner and thinner, people will also begin observing and sensing something else;  the clear and very real presence of their un-incarnated family and friends.  They take a fascinating variety of forms!  Lovely Angelics;  Light Beings presenting themselves as delicate and colorful Orbs;  Galactic Brethren-so much like us ,yet of a much lighter vibration;  the Sacred Cetaceans, so playful and happy;  the list is endless, and I could go on and on for hours!  Today, however, it’s all about the Elemental Realm and in particular, the Fairies.
      ~ I’ve drawn today’s card from the Angel Therapy deck, and it is entitled “Fairies.”  There is so much to say about Fairies, and I know that there are many of you out there who are far more knowledgeable about them than I am.  So for now I’m going to focus only on the meaning of the card and the message which is coming through to me as I write.  This card is bringing attention to our natural bond with Gaia and the Elemental Realm.  It is reminding us that we came here to Earth to be of assistance to Her, in addition to any other duties we agreed to perform.  It’s really easy to lose sight of this fact sometimes.  As Lightworkers we are becoming more and more conscious of our missions.  We are writers, healers, speakers, system-busters…  But in addition to these roles, we also – without exception – agreed to come in as Earthly custodians.  We are Gaia’s Army!
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google