54837Pleiadedolphininfos: Lucas – Moving Towards A New Energetic Vibrational Frequency Realit y – 3 August 2013

    Aug 3, 2013

      1000866_175031119345446_110450914_n

      ~We the Agarthians are here to REMIND you of your mission at hand for which some of you have signed up before incarnating here on earth. Many of you have been hearing the call of the mother earth. Many of your own hearts have been opening wide to the new waves of eternal love coming form your mother Gaia, the healing processes have indeed been running deeply enrooted in the hearts of humanity. ~

      We are Agarthians and we greet you this day and age our dearly beloved companions of the magnificent planet that we all call home. The mother star ship that is floating amongst the stars.

      We come to you today to heed this message to those that have come into this world to undertake this task and to those that will listen. We the Agarthians are here to REMIND you of your mission at hand for which some of you have signed up before incarnating here on earth. Many of you have been hearing the call of the mother earth. Many of your own hearts have been opening wide to the new waves of eternal love coming form your mother Gaia, the healing processes have indeed been running deeply enrooted in the hearts of humanity.
      Read more »

      FRIDAY, AUGUST 2,

      8-2-13
      Pleiadian Ascension Part 4

      Only If You Believe It

      MYTRE SPEAKS:
      It appears we may not be leaving for Earth any time soon. Yet, isn’t time extinct in a fifth dimensional reality?

      “Only if you can BELIEVE it?” responded the ever-present voice of my higher expression, the Arcturian.

      I had finally come to terms with the fact that I actually do deserve my higher expression to be the Arcturian who has been my guide from the beginning of the journey. Why had I resisted that fact that I was the Arcturian?  What, no answer from the Arcturian voice? I guess my humanoid needs to take some credit too.

      “We agree,” spoke the Arcturian.

      Ah, the inner voice returns to confirm that I have figured it out for myself.

      “The voice never leaves. How can I leave if I am you? Are you thinking third dimensionally again?” teased the Arcturian
      Read more »

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-
      With so much brimming Love from the entirety of our collective, we are the Ascended Masters speaking with the dear Pleiadians once again.
      Specifically, we’re speaking with the melded-together energies of the soul who’s come to be known as SanJAsKa, who represents the Pleiadian Councils speaking with you all in this moment.
      We wish to express your constant evolution and the fact that you’re growing toward the higher dimensions in every moment. This has been addressed in our previous joint communication with the Hathors, and we bring it up to help you understand that you’re not growing away from the higher dimensions as some of you tend to feel you are.
      For those of you experiencing doubt or a perceived drifting-away from your growing higher dimensional perception, we wish to calm your tension by letting you know that everything you experience currently is a necessary and ordained part of your process.
      Read more »

      Drum_vibration_mode03(Picture Oleg Alexandrov)
      From my observation post I express my view of all just being a level  of vibrational energy frequency. This makes the universe, multiverse and our reality in the present perceived at the level of your own energetic vibrational frequency as well as at that level of the collective energetic vibrational frequency.  There are many (I like the term not invented by me) : partners in contrast, that try to distort still reality on the levels they can.  But the success factor is losing out as the vibrational frequency energies to level up humanity’s and earth’s vibrational frequency are coming in in waves to make things shift in the inner space of you faster.  It is difficult to make things explained if we still are using words and language that is already in many ways a distorted and divisional tool. Therefore it is just the best for now I can do.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google