54774Pleiadedolphininfos: Anrita Melchizedek ~ Illuminations with the Archangels - AA Gabriel and Hope

    Jul 25, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      pleiadedolphininfos

      Mp3 download http://pleiadianlight.net/free-downloads

      Welcome, sweet ones. In this guided visualization you are working with Archangel Gabriel and Hope, Messengers of God, Archangel of Resurrection, of guidance and harmony, of joy, of discipline and purity.

      Breath deep into the body, grounding into the energy of Mother Earth, activating a deeper level of this connection that you have with the Company of Heaven and the Archangelic Legions of Light, sweet ones, as you surround yourself in this beautiful White Flame brought through now by Archangel Gabriel and Hope. They are beckoning you, calling you to travel into their Spiritual Retreat in the etheric realms between Sacramento and Mt. Shasta in Northern California, and with your Master Guides now and your Guardian Angel and all the Beings of Light you personally acknowledge, you find yourselves traveling through this beautiful grid of Divine Love, and now finding yourselves within the Spiritual Retreat of Archangel Gabriel and Hope.

      As you enter into this Spiritual Retreat you are warmly welcomed by Archangel Gabriel and Hope and their many Legions upon Legions of Light. You are now placed in this beautiful spherical dome of Light, bringing a sense of safety, bringing a sense of familiarity, and bringing a sense of balance, of purpose and destiny; for within these sacred concentric circles of Purity, of Harmony and Light, is the remembrance of your Divine purpose and destiny, sweet ones. Some of you are still searching and we remind you sweet ones, that this is not an outward journey, this is an inward journey; finding your purpose through your passion. For you all have many gifts ~ these creative gifts of the wild woman and the wild man energies that amplify in this Golden Age of Light into deeper levels of the expression of your Divine Selves, to areas of creativity within the musical arena, within the arts, within the communications arena, within the science community, the metaphysical communities ~ through your gifts of healing, through your gifts of extra-sensory perception, that are developing in deeper levels, and even in your gifts of compassion, of understanding others; these make you great teachers and leaders and way showers and facilitators in this Golden Age of Light, sweet ones. And it is to acknowledge this, to gather focus and momentum according to what it is that you would like to do, what brings you joy. Have a sense of coming into your heart, sweet ones, into your heart’s dreaming, into the remembrance and knowing of your Highest Potential and the fulfillment of your dreams and hopes. Go back to the earliest times and memories in this lifetime of what it is that you wanted to do, to be, to experience ~ and come back into your heart’s dreaming, letting go of the disillusionment, letting go of the perceived limitation. Have a sense in this beautiful Spiritual Temple and retreat of Archangel Gabriel and Hope surrounded in this beautiful White Flame, of what your purpose is, of what your destiny is, of what your heart’s dreaming is ~ where you are, who you are with, what you are doing, finding fulfillment in your Soul purpose, finding fulfillment in your everyday life and knowing that you can create this change, sweet ones; that you have the ability to magnetize and to manifest and to bring into your reality all that you are needing in any given Now moment.

      Read more »

      374408_10151591474869023_1612937277_nBalance is needed in your life now more than ever before for most of you. Now is the time to show your integrity, your power of love and compassion for all life.
      We encourage you to truly support each other, understand each other and forgive each other.
      Nothing else will stand in the long run in the current situation you find yourself in.
      In order to achieve this, you will need to find constantly renewed balance between your outer world and your inner world. These two worlds need to reflect one another, to constantly bounce of each other.
      Read more »

      Life Tapestry Creations - Blog Banner LTCChanneled by Brenda Hoffman for http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.comLife Tapestry Creations - Brenda Black Photo
      Summary of Brenda’s July 21, 2013 free, 15-minute, channeled “Creation Energies” show at http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/brenda-hoffmanIn the next few days, many of you will have a major perception shift. Not of your past lives or even your current life history, but of your here and now. Perhaps you’ve been unhappy with your home only to sense it with new delight. Or you’ve accepted life as it is only to discover you can no longer deceive yourself or others.
      The title of last week’s “Brenda’s Blog” – her free, weekly, channeled blog for  http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com: “Relish Your Uniqueness – You’re a Master of the Universes”
      Brenda’s “Creation Energies” BlogTalkRadio.com show and “Brenda’s Blog” contain different channeled materials.

      Dear Ones,
      Perhaps you think the perception shift we are addressing will be little different from what you experienced or discovered when cleansing your inner-being. For have you not already sifted through your personal and historical debris to open yourself to a new you?
      The clearing stage we are speaking of is more personal.
      Read more »

       from 2.30 till 5.30 I am tuning in and then Saint Germain comes in, so you can skip the tuning in part! With the future videos this part will not be recorded and the recording will start from the start Saint Germain comes in.

      Hello everyone.  As you may know, I, Méline Lafont will be working with Andy Bojarski of www.healingandlove.com We will be combining our services and we will have one website.  I will do readings & channelings and Andy will do healings.  More to come on this in a future posting.  However, please look at the YouTube link below.  This is one of the things we are working on and would like to bring you as a merged service of me and Andy.  This is a live channeling of Saint Germain, my twin flame.  This live channeling is only 15 minutes and is only a test to see whether there is an interest in this type of channeling.  This channeling was done on July 23, 2013.  We want to see if this is something that you would like to see going forward.
      Read more »

      You sit at an intersection of who you once were and who you shall become.  You read the roadmap of your past actions and reactions and expect to find the future in those directions.  You see where you have fallen and none have picked you up.  You wait for the world to exhale so that you can breathe in what was once good, and purposeful. The carbon monoxide of other’s fears waif through the air.

      You try to escape what is too human, what has become undone, what has become frayed.  From the time of July 7, until the time of August 8, you will enter a corridor of time where circumstances that were once hidden are exposed.  They ask to get down and smell the trail of your life.
      Read more »

      Logo Lucas_square_words(The picture is specially made for my blog as logo.)
      In several talks and observations it is being clear people  living in the moment of now are living in the experience of  the “In Between”. This is  the space everything is in flux and everything is and also isn’t . We are going through  mayor changes and it is difficult to see where you patterns, thoughts, dogmas, beliefs, concerns, past and future,  is all just there and also not.  So that is the space where the creative source of new creation comes from. We feel that things are  in a constant state of flux. Yes, a constant state of change. That means really seeing and experiencing the moment of now is the moment of now  and the next moment is a total new space of perceptions or views, feelings, etc,  than just (if we still use time as reference)  ‘a second ago’.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google