54761Multidimensional News

    Jul 24, 2013

      Newsletter Banner
      Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html

      July 24, 2013
        OnLineRetreat.jpg
      Saturday, July 27th
      Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 7pm GMT

       We hope to meet you Saturday July , 2013
      This month's free session is a 90-minute experiential program that is part of a larger series of 6 Guided Meditations. You are welcome to join each individual session. In this upcoming session, you will be be meeting and merging with your Highest Expression of Self for a constant source of guidance and powerful information.

      Dr. Suzanne Lie leads us in this experiential event that allows us to access and hold higher frequencies of light.

      You'll learn a process and technique to in contact with your great aspect of yourself for a great guidance so you can create from your highest expression. In order to interact with the higher frequencies of reality we need to attune ourselves and entrain ourselves with that frequency of our own multidimensional self.

       As we are in direct and constant alliance with the higher expressions of self, we have a constant source of guidance that we can carry with us throughout our daily life. Ascend into higher vibrational levels and access of the highest consciousness available in this New Golden Age.

      In our continuation of this series, we're moving to threshold of 5D where we first communicate with our soul, which is multidimensional. This is a hard concept to grasp at first because we don't perceive our soul as all these beings within one. At the threshold of 5D is where we really need to become masters of our thoughts and emotions because we are moving towards instant manifestation. It's one thing to get to the threshold of 5D and another to stay there.

        OversoulMytre.jpg

      Many of you had a dream of a being of light taking your hand and asking you if you were ready to leave the hologram. Before you could answer, we informed you that you would leave your holographic reality on 'automatic run', which means that the 3D hologram would appear that you were still there.  Then you would return a few seconds before your left. Hence, you would leave the hologram by leaving time and returning seconds before you left.

      Once you left the 3/4D limitation of time, your resonance returned to your innate fifth dimensional Lightbody. You then had many images of walking through your daily life. However, you could walk through all forms of matter. To your perception, when you walked through matter the molecules of matter would temporarily disperse. Then the molecules would return to their prior form once you had moved through that object.

      This phenomenon occurred because you were out-of-sync with your 3D, holographic reality. Since you were resonating to a higher frequency than the matter of your environment, you were not limited by any physical structures. To the perception of those resonating to the 3D hologram nothing unusual occurring. In fact, they believed that they saw you walking around the obstacles. Since third dimensional belief creates the illusion of 3d reality, that is what they saw.

      I will now guide you into an expanded version of this exercise. I say exercise because this experience was merely a lesson for you to realize that you could leave time and return without ever appearing to have left. In this manner, you will begin to remember how to bi-locate from 3D Earth to your higher frequency realities. When you bi-locate you appear to be in both realities at once, but you have shifted your dominant state of consciousness from one reality to another.

      To leave the time-hologram and bi-locate to a higher dimension of reality,
      • Place you earth vessel in a safe place. In other words, make sure you are sitting in a safe place and not walking or driving.
      • Believe that you can leave time to travel inter-dimensionally.
      • Trust that you imagination is real.
      • Step out of time as simply as you may step out of your shoes.

      As you step out of time, you step out of your earth vessel. Therefore, turn around and look at your earth vessel. Tell your body that you will be back one second before you left, which you will. This experience is not the same as astral travel. You are not in your fourth dimensional astral body, for that is a component of the hologram. Instead, you are out of time, and thus out of the hologram.

      You are now experiencing reality via your multidimensional consciousness. Your body is in a safe place, and you will return one second before you left. Hence, your earth vessel can easily maintain life support while you are away. When you release the illusion of time, you remember that your multidimensional consciousness can travel throughout any time or space of any of your incarnations that you have experienced.

      At first you may appear to be limited to visiting your own incarnations. However, after you have accustomed yourself to this type of travel, you will no longer need the 'marker' of one of your own earth vessels. These markers/incarnations are similar to video games. The player must have an avatar self (your earth vessel) in order to login to that game, as well as a programmer self (your Higher SELF) to take charge of creating your own life.

      Many of you ascending ones have created very difficult video game lives. You created this life because you realized it was the life in which you would have the opportunity to leave the hologram and return home to your Multidimensional SELF. Consequently, you wanted to clear up any unfinished business.

      If you can remember that you created your life before you were born, it will assist you in releasing any remnants of feeling like a victim. Once you expand your consciousness from the avatar within the game to the programmer of the game, you can create the game in which you ascend.

      You were all very brave to choose such difficult earthly challenges. Also, from the perspective of your Higher SELF it was easy to forget how very challenging life could be in a third dimensional reality. Fortunately, as you continue to remember more of your Multidimensional SELF, it becomes increasingly natural to remember that you are visiting your time-bound 3D Earth, but you are a multidimensional being who simultaneously lives in myriad realities.

      We see that many of you are remembering multiple expressions of your Multidimensional SELF. Therefore, I will assist you to remember your SELF in a higher dimensional reality. In this case, it will be the reality of fifth dimensional New Earth.
      • Direct your intention and attention to the higher frequency expression of your Multidimensional SELF living on New Earth.
      • This fifth dimensional experience of SELF is very similar to the SELF that you are in your present incarnation.
      • Allow yourself to imagine that you are visiting and/or living on the New Earth.
      • Surrender into your imagination so that you can believe that this fifth dimensional person is YOU.
      • You do not need to follow a sequential process, as you are merely shifting your dominant state of consciousness into a higher frequency of your Multidimensional SELF.
      • Once you have shifted your perception of SELF to your fifth dimensional expression, you have automatically left time. Time, as you know it, does not exist in a fifth dimensional resonance of reality.
      • All you need do is believe that you are that SELF.
      • See that SELF before you and transfer the primary focus of your consciousness on your SELF on New Earth.
      • Think that you are in the fifth dimension, and use your loving emotions to merge into your SELF within that reality.
      • Trust that your imagination is your fifth dimensional thought, and remember that your thoughts and emotions create your reality.

      Know that it may take a while for your third dimensional thinking to remember how to perceive this frequency of reality. Therefore, surrender into this "imaginary experience" so that it can take form within your consciousness.

      Many of you have already left the hologram of 3D Earth and have transitioned into this higher expression of your SELF, but you are not aware of this shift because your thinking is still third dimensional. Hence, you consciousness is actually fifth dimensional, but your thinking is still third dimensional. However, you are quite happy about the myriad ways in which your world is changing.

      Those of you who are the openers of the portals into the higher expressions of Gaia are conscious of your transition. You remember your meditations and purposeful intentions toward aligning your consciousness with the higher frequencies of energy in order to assist Gaia in her transition. Therefore, you are actively awaiting the release of the many restricted patents. You are aware of the great increase in UFO sightings and actively wait for the landings to begin. You also know that these landings will only be perceivable to those who can accept and believe that the landings were real.

      Many people walk along side you that are completely unaware of these changes. Their body was resonating to the expanding frequencies of Gaia, but their thinking is still locked in the limitations of the third dimension. These ones need your help. If they cannot align their consciousness with the higher frequencies of New Earth, they will not be able to remain in this frequency of Earth. These people are loving and kind. Otherwise, they could not resonate to this reality. However, their thinking is still trapped in the beliefs of a reality that has ended. You can kindly talk to these people and tell them what is happening.

      ****

      Now, holding this timeline in your consciousness, return to the remnants of your third dimensional reality. Feel how exhausted you are with that low frequency of third dimensional reality. Remember that you are ready to return (and have already returned) to a higher expression of your SELF. Yet, you still wonder how that will occur, and your wondering creates doubt. This doubt lowers your consciousness, and you are no longer able to perceive New Earth around you.

      Therefore, release the concept of time from your awareness and live only in the NOW. Within the NOW there is no future to move into and no past that has hindered your way. Within the NOW, you are your SELF in your daily life. Hence, remember to relax into each moment that you are experiencing while you continue to release your third dimensional thinking.

      Release the concepts of how, when and where. Surrender to your confusion. Surrender to your desires. Surrender to your fatigue, and surrender to your thinking. Release the time-bound, cause-and-effect reality that has become too small for you. Feel your SELF and BE your true, Multidimensional SELF NOW.

      YOU are New Earth!

      TheCenter.jpg
      Please enjoy this journey again via audio and visual.

      OUR WAY BACK HOME
        TheTrailHome.jpg

       An Invitation
      Let's find our way back Home together!
      An Invitation

      Greetings, we are the Arcturians:
      We are inviting you to have the opportunity to directly communicate with a group of committed Beings who are ready to step forth and follow the energetic pathway to New Earth. It is important to remember that fifth-dimensional Earth is actually a state of consciousness.

      Therefore, New Earth is not a place but a frequency of light. Your ability to perceive any given reality is based on the frequency of your consciousness. In other words, you can perceive only realities that resonate to the same frequency as your consciousness. Hence, whenever you expand your resonance into the higher frequency of consciousness, your expanded perceptions, such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, etc., become a component of your daily life.

      With your expanded perceptions you are then able to perceive a higher frequency of Earth that will appear to be a New Earth. This frequency has always been there, but you could not perceive it. Hence, you thought of this higher place as a higher world, the Land of Fairy, Heaven, etc. However, with your fifth dimensional consciousness you can see that the "higher world" of New Earth is not above you but around you.

      What if you already ascended and didn't know?

      You are not becoming better or improving yourself.  You are activating the natural abilities of your Multidimensional SELF that you've always had but had forgotten. When we say "you" we include your beloved planetary Mother, Gaia.

      Together, person and planet, you are stepping into the unknown without a map or a guidebook. Only your inner guidance and that of those with whom you share your journey can lead your way. One thing you do know is that your third dimensional thinking is incapable of completing this challenge.

      Hence, you must attend to your Multidimensional SELF and bravely surrender into each moment of discovery of your expanding SELF. In this manner, you can flow into the next moment of the NOW into which you will lovingly surrender. Therefore, each meeting will build on the last.

      Dear members of Gaia's great planet, you are bravely doing what has never been done before. In the past of your third dimensional reality, people have ascended into the fifth dimension but their bodies have "died." Planets have burst forth into suns at the cost of being destroyed.

      In your wondrous NOW, you are endeavoring to transmute your personal and planetary bodies into their fifth dimensional expressions without destruction. Therefore, Gaia and Her humans are uniting and becoming ONE being surrendering into the eternal moment of NOW.

      People and planet are discovering their way back home to their true, multidimensional personal/planetary SELF who is awaiting their return to New Earth. This "New Earth" has always existed just beyond the perceptions of our physical self.

      Please join us as we discover and become the energetic pathway back HOME.

        GentleTransition.jpg

      As gently as a blossom coming into flower
      As softly as a whisper in the midnight hour

      Like a feather slowly rising in the currents of the air
      We surrender to ascension without a worry or a care

      We find the moments we create are drifting into days
      As slowly we become aware that we've moved into a haze

      This haze is what is in-between, where we are and where we're going
      It's the space between the past and NOW, that's wavering and glowing

      We release that which is over, to find that which we cherish
      And let go the life that is complete, so it can slowly perish

      It is through the ashes of what is done
      That we find the glow of our true Sun

      The Sun, the Stars, the Sky, the Sea
      All tell us who we're soon to BE

      Because we're ONE with all the Earth
      Together we shall Know re-birth

      The "who" we are becoming, and the ONE we've always been
      Remembers we are free of fear and forever clear of sin

      WE are the ONE we've always known
      WE are the light that we've been shown

      We step into our future to live within the NOW
      To be our SELF with every breath, for we remember how.

      And as we recall, the ONE we are
      With Gaia, we become a STAR

      A Star so bright and filled with love
      From deep inside and high above

      That we light the path for all to see
      And the way in which we can be free

      Free at last and free forever
      With a bond of love no one can sever

      Within our SELF inside our heart
      We've found the place from which we start

      We start anew, for we are through
      Of being a separate "me" and "you"

      We NOW can BE all that we SEE
      And know that love is always FREE!

      Pyramid Logo

      Details about the meetings

      Please Join Dr. Suzanne Lie, Leslie Murray and the Arcturians
      for 4 Saturday Seminars

      You can come to only one, or two, or all four of the seminars.

      September 7 ~ October 12 ~ November 2 ~ December 7

      Each Saturday Seminar will begin at 10am, where there will be a lecture by the
      Arcturians with a question and answer segment.

      Please bring your own lunch as we will break at 1pm for 45 minutes and eat together.

      Starting promptly at 2pm we will have a meditation and experiential exercises created by the Arcturians with time to share our experiences.

      The Seminar will end at 5pm.

      Please come with loose, comfortable clothes.

      If you cannot join us physically, you'll have an opportunity to purchase the recording of the event in a mp3 format.

      If you do come you'll get the recording for free included in the Seminar purchase price.

      One Seminar is              $175
      All Four Seminars are    $650

      You may pay by Paypal or by check.

      Send Paypal payment to Leslie Murray at starr1001@...
      Here is the link you can use to access Paypal:

      https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/make-online-payments

      Leslie will send you a confirmation of payment.
      Checks can be sent directly to Leslie Murray at the address below.

      Please join us in Pacific Palisades 10am-5pm

      Leslie Murray
      1001 Las Pulgas Rd.
      Pacific Palisades, Ca. 90272
      310-702-9607

      We look forward to meeting with you, for the first time, or again!

      Pyramid Logo

      Quick Links...
      You may Also visit:
      Join Our Mailing List

      Multidimensions.com | 521 Sapphire St. | Redondo Beach | CA | 90277