54744Golden Heart of Magdalene Chamber by Mary Magdalene | Natalie Glasson | Om Na

    Jul 22, 2013

      http://www.omna.org
      Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na

          Welcome to the Sacred School of Om Na with channelled wisdom, light and love through Channel, Author and Spiritual Mentor, Natalie Glasson.You are greatly appreciated and loved unconditionally in this very moment, light and wondrous blessings are sent to your heart and soul, you are honoured as your true self.

       Dear Shay,

      This Week's Channelled Message is from Mary Magdalene speaking of the Golden Heart Magdalene Chamber. Apologies but there will be no weekly message next week.
      Archangel Metatron's Capsules of Wisdom have reached number 50, in celebration of this Archangel Metatron brings for a meditation entitled 'A Potent Activation. Click Here
      Next Webinar is with Master Saint Germain, 'Manifestation,' on the 1st August, Click Here, if you missed part 1,  2  or 3 of Mary Magdalene's Heart Chakra Awakening you can catch up now Click Here
      Hope you enjoy.
      Many blessings, Natalie

                                                                                                              Read Online
      Golden Heart of Magdalene Chamber by Mary Magdalene
      Channelled through Natalie Glasson- www.omna.org
      In waves of love I transport my consciousness to reunite with your consciousness and vibration. Let us exist in a peaceful state of oneness so that the will and divine love of the Creator may pulsate throughout our entire beings, magnifying with each sacred aspect and vibration within our beings that we resonate with. The vibration and purpose I hold is focused and stems from the love of the Creator. This seems such a general statement and yet it is the most wondrous and true experience for me. Love is everything that I experience and everything that I give to you. It is a conscious love filled with wise consciousness and meanings of the Creator’s love, a love that often only momentarily meets with you in your physical body, bringing an inspired breath of freedom, knowingness and inner warmth. Yet this pure vibration of love is akin to a powerful feed of ancient and new wisdom composed as a beautiful symphony of music. Can you comprehend a love that is awe inspiring, which embraces you completely, heals you instantly and guides you to simultaneously acknowledge all the knowledge within the Creator’s universe and beyond? This form of love which is akin to a stream or tidal wave from the Creator’s soul, is accessed by you momentary in meditation or union with guides, loved ones or simple inspired moments. Like an all knowing ecstasy which fills you with Creator knowledge. You have the ability to access this form of love more frequently and to embody it within your physical and energetic light bodies. I, Mary Magdalene, step forward to assist and serve you in this mission and quest of self-discovery of your magnificent love vibrations and opportunities.
      The Magdalene vibration and teachings of love supported and encouraged an entrance into the tidal wave of knowledge and wisdom of the Creator’s vibration of love, where one was able to experience their true self as a flowing vibration of love. The Magdalene teachings were present upon the Earth and the inner planes before my presence upon the Earth and I enrolled myself first into the spiritual teachings of Magdalene upon the inner planes while in existence upon the Earth, later anchoring the sacred wisdom through my being. The Magdalene teachings are based upon the teachings of the Goddess vibration and the exploration of the Goddess within and yet they focus upon drawing the masculine vibration into oneness with the feminine in order to support a great blossoming of the feminine vibrations and the sacred wisdom held by the feminine aspect of the Creator. The Magdalene teachings encourage the masculine vibrations to be a support for the awakening of the feminine vib rations while allowing the feminine vibrations to give with strength and complete openness to the masculine vibrations. Each aspect is empowered gradually and through diverse process and practices until both reach a stage of unity together within your being and therefore unification with the Creator. Many people especially during, before and after the time of Jesus studied the Magdalene teachings, which have diverse levels of graduation and wisdom, even souls in physical male bodies studies with the energies of the Magdalene vibration which is akin to a soul or source of light on the inner planes focused upon awakening of love.
      The balance between the masculine and feminine aspects of each person upon the Earth is reforming, balancing and uniting which is causing much awakening especially at a heart level as the vibrations of the Creator and the masculine and feminine vibrations of the Creator are expressed, experienced and unified through the heart chakra centre and gateway. Due to this awakening, which has been occurring for some time, the Magdalene vibration as a source of support and awakening is further anchoring into the Earth and into the heart centres of many. We come in many ways not to teach or even guide you but to inspire and mirror vital awakening and balancing of the masculine and feminine vibration within your being, encouraging and allowing you to access that state of all knowing wisdom of and as love. Those that studied and channelled the Magdalene energies are now advancing to new realms of experience and exploration of the divine love of the Creator whether they are upon the Ea rth or within the inner planes, this symbolises a powerful awakening of love that will take place within the Magdalene conscious community that was and still remains as heart connections. Whether you have studies in the past with the Magdalene energies or not, you have the opportunity to accelerate your own further awareness of love through the awakening that we as a united light and consciousness are experiencing and facilitating, which is truly coming into fruition in this new age.
      You may notice my presence within your reality and energies more frequently as many known as the Magdalenes are stepping onto the Earth in energetic form to awaken and unite the divine and feminine vibration of the Creator within all who are ready and willing to move to a new level of ascension and oneness awareness. In your meditation time you can call upon the Magdalene energies overseen by my vibration and consciousness, Mary Magdalene, inviting us to surround you completely in our love vibration. You may ask us to work with your energetic being, physical body and soul to bring forward to you the Magdalene vibration of love for your experience. As you allow yourself to bathe in continuous waves of love, focus upon connecting with and experiencing a new vibration of love that brings forward to you the great knowingness of love as a profound enlightening wisdom. Let yourself exist in peace and acceptance of this vibration, which will shift you into acknowledging a deeper state of your truth as our energy becomes a mirror of the love within your being. Let our energies work with you to clear aspects that are lacking in love and to purify or heighten the love that is already realised within your being.
      We also wish to invite you to experience the Golden Heart of Magdalene Chamber within the Goddess Ashram upon the inner planes at a cosmic level. This chamber emanates the purest Magdalene vibrations and is completely covered in golden light that shimmers intensely. The golden light vibrates at an extremely high frequency activating within you your pure vibration of love. With this activation the golden light magnifies your energies then reflecting it back into your being for your observation and experience of yourself; your pure vibration of love.
      There is then the opportunity for you to ask to activate the purest vibration of your feminine aspect from your soul, imagining it emanating into the golden chamber, where it will be magnified and reflected back at you for your experience and observation.
      The same can be experienced when you ask for your masculine vibration to be projected from your soul into the golden chamber for magnification and reflection back at you.
      A further process can be achieved which is to ask for the divine unified masculine and feminine vibrations of your soul to be projected from your being into the golden chamber for magnification and reflection back into your being. As the powerful and pure integration of your masculine and feminine vibrations are poured back into your being you can take an opportunity to experience embodiment of the energies, as well as a deeper integration and understanding of this aspect of your being. You will be allowing the golden chamber to project back to yourself a united healed aspect of your being for your further observation and expression of your true vibrations of love. This is a most beautiful and sacred opportunity not only to connect with and experience the Magdalene energies but to also comprehend, experience and integrate with  deeper aspects of your being, thus experiencing a greater oneness with the Creator.
      Summary
       Simply ask my energies, Mary Magdalene, to come forward to you as you enter into a state of peace and meditation. Ask me to transport you into the Golden Heart of Magdalene Chamber within the Goddess Ashram upon the inner planes at a cosmic level.
      First experience the magnification and high frequency of the golden energy and then the divine and powerful presence of the Magdalene vibration surrounding you.
      Ask for your purest vibration of love to activate, project and to be magnified and reflected back into your energies for your experience and observation. (Allow time to experience and breath)
      Ask for your purest vibration of your feminine aspect to activate, project and to be magnified and reflected back into your energies for your experience and observation.  (Allow time to experience and breath)
      Ask for your purest vibration of your masculine aspect to activate, project and to be magnified and reflected back into your energies for your experience and observation.  (Allow time to experience and breath)
      Ask for your purest vibration of your integrated and united masculine and feminine aspect to activate, project and to be magnified and reflected back into your energies for your experience and observation.  (Allow time to experience and breath)
      Hold the intention of experience a greater oneness of love with the Creator.
      When you wish to return to your reality simply breathe all the energy into your feet and the Earth.
      You will notice that our presence and energy within your reality intensifies as we are sharing sacred teachings and consciousness that is now ready to anchor into the Earth and awaken from your being.
      Mary Magdalene
       Apologies but there will be no weekly message next week.

      New Capsule of Wisdom Available
      Capsule 50!!!!
      A Potent Activation

      19th July 2013
      with Archangel Metatron
      With the energies of Saint Germain, Isis, Ra, Celestial White Beings,Mary Magdalene, Angels of Compassion
      Archangel Metatron brings forth a powerful activation in Celebration of his 50th Capsule of Wisdom. Entitled a Potent Activation, Archangel Metatron guides you in a meditation to purify and cleanse your being intensely, to connect with the new vibrations of the three fold flame, experience a greater activation of your soul vibration as well as experiencing a new connection with the sun and moon energies of this new era. Archangel Metatron also encourages you to work with the Angels of Compassion as a form of manifesting these activations at a physical vibration within your being.

      Shift Into Your Enlightened Body with Master Kuthumi
      Workshop Recording Now Available from the 6th July 3013
      Leave behind your physical perspective of yourself and allow
      yourself to shift into your spiritual essence
      Channelled Workshop through Natalie Glasson
      Master Kuthumi invites you to join him in this one day workshop to encourage you to shift into your enlightened body and experienced a reality bursting with enlightenment, clarity and guidance from within your being.
      With the new energies of 2013 beginning to settle and stabilise within our beings and reality it is a wonderful opportunity to focus upon embodiment and bringing into physical manifestation the divinity and magnificence that is within your being and physical body. You are naturally connected into a powerful network of universal energies and consciousness, known as the Creator, it is time to access, activate and familiarise yourself with your true existence drawing forth the sacred wisdom, clarity, understanding and resonance that is yours to transmit into your reality. Already you have accepted so many realisations about yourself and the Creator but now is the time to embody and walk as your truth upon the Earth, living, expressing and confirming your divinity with every moment of your reality. This is the era to BE your sacred self within all levels of your being and reality, free from fear or doubt, Master Kuthumi wishes to be of service to you and assist you in shifting into your enlightened body.

      Next Webinar
      Manifestation,
      Back to Basics and the Core Purpose of Our Creation
      7pm UK Time
      1st August

      Join Saint Germain and Natalie for an Evening of Manifestation!
      Maybe there are dreams you wish to create, energies or skills you wish to experience, allow Saint Germain to support you in fine-tuning your natural manifestations skills, returning you to the truth of your being.
      Master Saint Germain comes forward for one webinar session to speak of the importance of manifestation as we exist in this new era upon the Earth. Focus upon manifestation is becoming more and more important and imperative as we move into recognising ourselves as sacred energetic beings of the Creator's vibration.  The awareness that all we need to support our physical and spiritual reality is within our being is becoming completed grounded into our realities, as we have been asked to embody our divine manifestationnatural skills and abilities. We have been given the responsibility of our spiritual growth as we enter into this new era and so there is a need to become the conscious creators of our realities upon the Earth, supporting ourselves and all of humanity.  The core purpose of our existence is to express and manifest the creation vibration and to fully experience the Creator on all energetic levels. It is now time to live as our power and tr uth upon the Earth.
      Saint Germain is a powerful figure of transformation and manifestation; he wishes to guide you in practices and meditations to support your exploration of your manifestation skills while reminding you of the basics of manifestation so that you may build a powerful foundation to accelerate from, while creating and experiencing all your soul divinely expresses.
      Join Saint Germain and Natalie for an Evening of Manifestation!

      The Link Between Detoxing & Channelling
      Natalie's Healing Journey with Marian

      New Capsule of Wisdom Available

      I Surrender,
      New Era Activation
      Capsule No
        1st July 2013
      With Archangel Metatron

      Archangel Metatron brings forth a powerful activation in the form of a meditation within his ashram upon the Multi- Universal level of the Creator's universe. Archangel Metatron's activation is focused upon completing the transition of moving from the old era into the new era, it supports a deep cleansing within your being, an acceptance of the consciousness of the new era while activating the supreme or super aspect of the Creator within your being. Archangel Metatron invites you to join him in this capsule to truly awaken the divine light within your being as well as sacred skills and abilities.

      Missed the Webinars? Catch Up Now!

      Heart Chakra Awakening with Mary Magdalene
      Online Webinar Workshop
      Channelled through Natalie Glasson
      It is the time of love, experiencing and expressing a pure vibration of love. It is divine timing to focus upon the healing, restoring and expansion of the Heart Chakra in order to bring forward a purer understanding of the love of the Creator. Mary Magdalene invites you to explore and heal your heart chakra supported by her sacred goddess guidance and vibration. Mary Magdalene is known as the Celestial Rose Heart because of her sacred loving expression and the support that she offers many in opening and healing their heart chakras on the Earth and the inner planes.
      In a three part webinar series Mary Magdalene wishes to connect you on a deeper level with your heart chakra, assist you in recognising the love that your heart holds and how to use it as your power. She wishes to aid cellular repatterning for your entire being to be attuned to the heart vibration, encourage you to access the subtle chambers of your heart chakra, heal past pain held within the heart chakra and the heart organ, as well as anchoring new vibrations of Creator heart chakra energy from the universe into your being to aid further expansion. Mary Magdalene will encourage you to hold a greater awareness of your heart chakra in your daily reality while channelling all her love into your being to soothe and heal all aspects of your being.
      Allow Mary Magdalene to assist you in opening up to the powerful love volume and frequencies within you aiding a more complete manifestation of love within your reality.
      Book and Register

      Allowing Yourself To Be Provided For
      Capsule No
      15th June 2013
      With Archangel Metatron

      In Capsule 48 Archangel Metatron describes how we are each always provided for by the Creator, he assists in a unique understanding of all our needs and requirements being provided for to aid our further ability of manifestation and creation in our realities. With this understanding you allow yourself the freedom to connect with the Creator and develop your manifestation skills. Archangel Metatron shares a special mantra and its meaning to assist in your continued belief and perspective that all is provided to you, while sharing a meditation that shifts your consciousness from lack and limitations to abundance and freedom, attuning your entire being with this new understanding. This is a powerful communication from Archangel Metatron especially focused upon the divinity within your being.

      Twelve Rays of Light
      A Guide to the Rays of Light and the Spiritual Hierarchy
      By Natalie Glasson

      Paperback Book
      Receive 6 Free Channelled Guided Meditations with every purchase to help you experience the energies of the Rays of Light
      Buy Now

      Home Shop  School  About Natalie Free Downloads Workshop

      Sacred School of Om Na

      Wisdom House, Kingsley Road
      Harrow, HA2
      8LD