54638Pleiadedolphininfos: Waverider - NO TIME...LIKE THE PRESENT ~ Marlene Swetlishoff - Hilarion - July 7-14, 2013 and more

    Jul 8, 2013

      July 7, 2013
      Fireworks, with people watching
      So here we are, halfway through the Gregorian calendar year of 2013.  Wild, crazy, epic time!  However, most people still don’t quite understand, or even suspect, what is really happening in and around our world.  Most people are still stuck in the old limited 3D paradigms and their methods of processing information, thinking, feeling, and even living.  As a direct result, most people are more than a little nervous, upset, fearful, insecure, and uncertain about what the future holds, as their ‘tried and true’ old strategies for navigating reality are just . . . not . . . working anymore!
      Read more »

      Greetings dear ones, we are the Arcturian group.

      We wanted to salute once again your courage for being part and embracing the material world on Gaia. You accepted to come down on Mother Earth and to descend from being fully conscious beings to being limited by the material form you have taken. This is a heavy duty for you to undertake, fully knowing that the vibrations of your souls were not suited to live in a material environment.

      Many of you have struggled all your life with the 3d mentality and way of doing things. Since a very young age you have observed a world that made very little sense to you, fully knowing who you were and why you were here. As your age progressed, the memories of your mission on Earth had subsided, and you were left with many questions concerning the human way of life, and were surprised to find yourself stuck into the human uni-matrix, with tools that did not match your needs and abilities.
      Read more »

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-
      Feel the brimming Love I have to offer each of you, my dear children.

      Feel the brimming Love of the higher dimensions you’ve come to the Earth from, for it’s stronger than you currently fathom. You’re expanding your perception of this Love, and you’ll understand in due time why so many higher-dimensional souls express it in the brimming manner that we choose to.

      Today, my dear children, I wish to communicate the Love of your existence. I wish to make you aware of the vast metaphysical planes beyond your current perception, and I wish for you to see that Love weaves all of these realms together.

      This is how we in the spiritual realms are able to speak with you, dear children; because of the mere fact that our realms and yours are intertwined. Indeed, our realms intersect with yours, and the connections we’re able to maintain with you are so very strong and pure.
      Read more »

      thrill ride
      What wonderfully complex creatures you are, able to say that things are not progressing as rapidly as you would like, and yet thinking that you have no time to finish everything.  No wonder you amuse even yourselves at times.  Let us look at things from another perspective, shall we?

      There are changes occurring in every particle of creation at this time.  There is no being, micro, macro, or cosmic, from your point of view, which is not being affected.  Every atom you can perceive, every life form upon your earth, and every planet in your system is undergoing great change.  Your scientists are quite aware of this, even though they are not telling you.  Some are afraid, some are just confused.  They have never seen, and do not understand, what they are seeing now.  Some others think they know, but we would hasten to tell them that they do not.
      Read more »

      July 7-14, 2013

      Beloved Ones,

      As the completion of many issues comes to a close in your personal lives, know that there is a turning point approaching that will see you finally free of the heavier densities that you have been grappling with. This was because many of you have chosen to take on and experience these lower vibrations as a way to facilitate a speedier cleansing of the collective field of humanity which surrounds the Earth.  The field has been cleansed for the most part and this now makes it easier for awakening souls to deal with their personal issues which are beginning to surface as the energies increase and intensify. That which you have completed is now being experienced by the general populace but without the accumulated density from generations past to encumber them.
      It is important for each of you to maintain your high connection with your higher self and your spiritual guidance at all times and to avoid being drawn in to the personal and collective dramas that are occurring. Your task is to remain centered upon creating and holding the vision of a new reality of a better life for all. Know that this can be a tricky process as those you love and care about will be going through their own growth process of awakening awareness and this can affect your own equilibrium and balance in your desire to help them. Empower them as best you can while knowing that only they can go through whatever it is they are going through. No one else can walk their chosen path for them.

      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google