54551[ANGEL] 10 Cancer, The Angels of Weather Control

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Jun 30, 2013

      Astral
Travel 3.jpg

       Each day let us visualize heaven on earth together.

       Let us send gratitude to the earth and the solar system and everything that sustains our personal and collective physical, emotional, mental and spiritual home, whether known or unknown to us.

      This double thrust of visualization and gratitude has powers beyond words to describe, and has been used historically by the ancients to bring about miracles that confound science to this day.

      It has been suggested that we all join together at noon each day, in our own time zone, to visualize and give thanks.

      [This makes a revolving band of visualization and gratitude.]

      Doing this at all other times is just as powerful, and adds to the collective hologram, so do it also whenever you remember.

      The quantum field responds to visual images and emotion, so what we are doing here is very powerful and effective.

      let go
      Let us speak the Law of One, inwardly and outwardly.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

       one with all;

      I ask that ONLY  THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen  through all time and space.
      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!

      ALBUM
1

      10 degrees Cancer
      The Angels of Weather Control
      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Tarato’

      Beloved,

      We teach and assist the Children of Light in controlling weather.

      For a person to generate Divine Omnipotent Will and Flowing Feelings necessary to control weather; high inspiration, wisdom, transformation, and inner guidance must be developed along with the ability to see through the eyes of Love Divine, so that weather promotes divine justice and harmony for all.

      Divine Will and omnipotent faith is the element of fire.

      Control over one's faith and desires gives control over the fire element in nature.

      Faith and desire has the sensation of heat and expansion in meditation.

      Thoughts and visualizations are the air element.

      Control over one's thoughts and visualizations gives control over the air.

      Thoughts and visualizations have the sensation of relaxation and ease in meditation.

      Thoughts and visualizations that are in attunement with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind bring about Heaven on Earth.

      Thoughts and visualizations then become feelings.

      Flowing feelings of unambiguous intent for the highest good of all and faith must be developed  to exercise mastery over weather.

      Flowing feelings are known in the ancient science as 'the magnetic fluid'.

      Mastery of Flowing Divine Feelings gives control over the elemental beings of water.

      Water contains compressed information and directs the attraction of new realities on the physical plane.

      Feelings have the sensations of coolness and chill in meditation.

      Water which is impregnated with divine Love and the will for the highest good of all then attracts harmonious realities on the physical plane.

      Mastery of the physical plane gives control over the beings of earth.

      Earth has the sensation of weight in mediation.

      Fire is the delta brainwave of pure being and unity with Divine Mind and all creation.

      Air is the theta brainwave of deep inner thought.

      Water is the alpha brainwave of flowing feelings.

      Earth is the brainwave of beta, of the five senses, memory and logic.

      Through high inspiration from Divine Providence, all four brainwaves are brought into harmony to attract whatever is visualized and felt.

       As a person commands their own brainwaves in meditation,  the ability to command the beings of the elements is naturally remembered.

      Making it rain or stop raining, sending lightning in a certain direction, causing hail-storms, or any other type of weather; all of these happen through the use of flowing visualizations and feelings attuned  with  high inspiration from Divine Being.

      We inspire meditations for clarifying guidance.

       We inspire Divine Will and Intent for weather that is appropriate for the highest good of all concerned.

      We inspire meditations for perfecting feeling states that attract specific forms of weather desired.

      If negative feelings, such as those of doubt or confusion, exist even on a subconscious level  when certain weather is visualized,  resulting physical realities  may not be satisfactory.

        Therefore, we help heal old negative and limiting beliefs and feelings that have been previously held in the unconscious mind.

      We help
       align emotions in the subconscious, conscious, and  superconscious mind through the virtues of high inspiration, enlightenment, transformation,  and  cognition brought about by love divine and harmony.
       Female Divinity

        Divine intent, visualizations and emotions on all levels bring about the desired results.

      MIRACLES

      ‘T-A-R-A-T-O’

      T…Mastery over feelings gives mastery over all the elements.
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…When an enlightened mind with the ability to transform negativity
      *
      R…works with feelings of freedom of will that are in tune with the highest levels of Divine Consciousness,
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…and uses wisdom of thought and feelings to control the spirits of the air and negative beings,
      *
      T…with high inspiration in the feeling nature; then there is control over all of the elements of fire, air, water, and earth.
      *
      umlaut O, eu and O… Seeing all through the eyes of love divine resulst in transmutation and absolute success and happiness for all concerned. ‘

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      *
      MIRACLES

       Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      The angel messages are indexed there.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic