54514Pleiadedolphininfos:Saing Germain and Merlin - Meline Lafont ~ How to Hearl Yourself and Others plus more

    Jun 26, 2013

                                                  Picture: Méline Lafont, New Zealand

      Saint Germain

      Greetings my most beloved friends. With the highest esteem and respect I offer you once more my loving energies and I bathe all of you in my essence of violet colours and my fragrances of Love. I am permitted to step forward again in this Now moment of your reality and, as always, I am grateful for this.

      The last message I have given through this beloved Twin Flame of mine dealt with Love and the aspects of Twin Flames. It was my pleasure to bring a message about those topics but today I am going to talk about something entirely different if you allow me.

      Today I would like to elaborate on the coming times where the next constructive energies are getting ready to build your reality in your lives and in your experiences. There are 2 choices you can make concerning those energies. EITHER you choose to not do anything with them although you integrate them for a later date when you feel you will be ready OR you start working and effectively do something with them. No matter what choice you make, all will be accepted with the heart and the Love and will be respected from our position of Being.
      Read more »

      Thanks to:lucas2012infos
      patriciacotaroblesDo you feel like you are in a blender? Well, you are not alone. The good news is that you have the ability to transcend the chaos, and the entire Company of Heaven is standing in readiness awaiting the opportunity to help you do just that. In your heart-of-hearts you know the Truth of that statement; in fact, that is why your God Self, your I AM Presence, has magnetized this information into your sphere of awareness. Please open your heart and mind and allow your I AM Presence to reveal to you the magnitude of YOUR Divine Plan during this unprecedented moment in the evolution of Planet Earth.

      Whether you have noticed it or not, with the shifts in energy, vibration, and consciousness you have experienced since the beginning of 2013, you are now able to “see with new eyes and hear with new ears.”  All you have to do to prove that to yourself is to go within to the Divinity in your heart. Once you are there, focus on the unfathomable Love that is now reverberating through your Heart Flame with every breath you take. Revel in the wonder of this new 5th-Dimensional frequency of Transfiguring Divine Love and allow it to permeate every fiber of your Being. When you tangibly experience this Gift from On High, no person, place, condition, or thing will be able to dispute your Inner Knowing that something miraculous has taken place on this Planet, and that YOU now have a critical role to play in the Divine Plan that is now unfolding.
      Because of the incredible Light you and the rest of awakening Humanity added to the world during the past 26 years, the Earth and ALL Life evolving upon her God Victoriously Ascended through the Shift of the Ages.
      Read more »

      SweepingOnce you can scan and locate the inner aura (which was discussed in the last step of this series), the next thing that you will be doing is finding the diseased energy and removing it by scanning, feeling, sweeping, and discarding.

      We all have diseased energy that needs to be removed.  You do this by scanning the aura, chakras and organs of the physical body.  In the last post, you felt the aura and you located and felt the chakras of the etheric body.

      Now, you will need to do a general sweep of the etheric body and chakras and organs.  So imagine the person lying down on a healing table that you have.  It could be a couch if you do not have a healing table.
      It would be best if an actual person was there with you lying down.  Find their inner aura with your left hand by bringing your fingers together in your left hand.  The inner aura is 3-4 inches above the physical body.  Trace the inner aura back and forth over the entire body with your hand, following the contours of the inner aura.
      Read more »

      6-24-13
      THE ALCHEMY OF CREATION PART 4

      Recalibrating the Chakras

      Greetings From The Arcturians,
      We return to continue our information about the Alchemy of Creation. Since you are now deeply into your process of returning to a conscious alignment Multidimensional SELF, your creative powers are greatly increasing. Furthermore, since beloved Earth has returned to Her alignment with the Galactic Center, Gaia and all her inhabitants are able to receive and download extremely high frequencies of light.

      This higher light creates a constant flow of multidimensional and unconditional love into your Sun and into Gaia’s body of Earth. As this cosmic, multidimensional light gradually downloads from the higher dimensions, it enters the light network of your fifth-dimensional lightbody, your fourth-dimensional astral body and your etheric body, which is slightly above your physical resonance. The etheric body serves as the interface between the physical and astral body.

      Since this light is multidimensional, even though it first enters your physical form via your Pineal Gland, it is then dispersed into the chakras. Each chakra is calibrated to a certain frequency of light. Therefore, the higher light is dispersed to each chakra according to the frequency of that chakra. In this manner, each chakra receives the healing and transmutation that is consistent with the purpose of each chakra.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google