54436Pleiadedolphininfos: The Arcturians as channeled by Meline Lafont ~ Hilarion 6/16-23/2013 and more

    Jun 17, 2013

      Arcturians by Méline Lafont

      Greetings, we are the Arcturians and we greet you from our perspective of Being.  We flow forth as a collective form from Source and our essence is Love.  From our perspective and point of view, all is forming the new wave of Being in all Light and Love of essence.  This energy is hitting this planet and her reality in the most effective way, to bring all hearts into connection and into more self-awareness, for each and every one of you is a God Presence of Light in the heart.

      Therefore it is our deepest wish to support you in this process of Self-awareness, for it is an important step in the Divine plan that is about to unfold.  It is all about remembering who you are of essence and that you are more than Human, you are more than a soul and a heart; you, our dear ones, are in fact this giant source of All That Is.  That is who you are, each and everyone of you in essence and you are birthed from it into who you are now in this incarnation as well as in all other forms in other parallel realities.
      This rebirth, this realization of Self is now taking place all over this planet and in Dimensions, as well as in the other Dimensions where you are also existing simultaneously.  All is forming into one consciousness once more and you are being activated to know and to remember this all again.  You will be overwhelmed with all that you are, all that you represent and form.  You will see, our dear ones, that all this is your truth and your reason of existence.
      Read more »

      ChakrasWhen you are energy healing yourself or others, there are basically two things that you are always doing.  You need to always do both things for an effective energy healing.

      You will be sweeping and removing stuff that does not serve the person’s highest and best good AND you will be energizing the etheric body and the chakras of the etheric body.

      This posting will go into detail on how to locate the inner aura and chakras and to help you understand how they feel.  In an energy healing, you can have either Ki energy congestion or Ki energy depletion.

      Ki energy congestion means that there is a lot of stuck energy in a certain organ or chakra that may extend out to other organs around this chakra.  This causes those organs to be affected and causes you to be physically sick.  Ki energy depletion means that the area, organ or chakra does not have a lot of Ki energy there and needs to be energized.  This also causes you to be sick.Read more »

      (Note: The coming week I am on a job travel for several days and I don’t know if I can receive any messages, because my days will be long. The actual message has a personal background, that she took as a cause for her message today, that is not for me alone.)
      (Translated from original language german)
      I know you are disappointed, my child. It can’t be changed anymore when it has happened, but you can provide for the future. Don’t have any expectations regarding any given dates to you. Your and our timelines are still different. We see some things other than you and this leads then sometimes to your disappointments. The Divine Plan that my beloved Twin Flame and I have thought up is going as it should. All is happening in the NOW, so concentrate yourself not on a date but live in the NOW. You know it is happening, because it is My Will that it is happening. So please believe and trust me furthermore, my child. All is well and your Ascension is coming nearer the more you believe, trust and live in the Now. ~
      µYour Divine Mother
      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

      UnknownBeloved Ones,

      The days that are before you bring deeper connections to the light that is within you. Most of you are now connecting your innate being to Mother Earth on a daily basis and this is helping you to stay grounded in your perceptions of the world around you. There is much that is happening that is helping to create the changes that are necessary to move humanity forward into greater awareness and consciousness. The awakening on a mass level is now occurring and this is something that every soul upon the planet has chosen at their soul level. At soul level, there is oneness of purpose and that is to bring the Earth and all her inhabitants into greater alignment with their glorious destiny.

      You are all noticing the quickening of awareness in those in your immediate vicinity and the thoughtful and serious consideration of all that which needs to be brought into the light, which they are recognizing. Those who are here to lead the way in this are stepping forward in their role as change agents and they are prepared to stand in their light and be a voice for change. Send these ones light and prayers of protection, for the paths they have chosen are not easy ones. Still, they have the strength of soul to persist in their higher vision of a better world. The awakening will continue to proceed exponentially and the impetus will lead to peaceful transformation of all the old paradigms that no longer resonate with the new Earth reality.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google