54408Pleiadedolphininfos: Inspirational =Istanbul ~ The Hathors of Earth's Solar Astral Planes plus more

    Jun 15, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      pleiadedolphininfos

      I call this "inspirational post" because I find this movement and pictures so inspiring, as they give us such a great example of action from the heart!  This is such a beautiful thing that is happening now, where all hearts in this Indigo and feminine movement are joining as ONE.  Well, isn't this what it is all about?! The Oneness that we are and that we are becoming again?!  I am eternal grateful for these brave and loving hearts, to give such examples and standing up for justice, and the right for freedom of speech and so much more..  To everyone of you out there: THANK you from all our being and heart to be part of this historical change and action, thank you for the strenght to continue this asside your daily lives and to stand your grounds in all peace and serenity.  You all are an example and beautiful hearts.  Love, Méline ♥

      Governor Avni Mutlu made an appeal to the families of the young protesters earlier. He urged the parents to take care of their kids and call them back home, saying their lives are now at risk.

      Hundreds of mothers are now answering the call by going to Taksim Square and forming a human chain to protect their children.

      Read more »

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-
      Note: For any who are interested, I’ve given a personal update that can be found here.

      We delightfully speak of the growing metaphysical perceptions of humanity, as getting you to understand the effects your increased perceptions will have upon you is one of our main priorities in this moment.

      It’s quite important for you dear souls to understand the benefits the continually-pure perceptions you’re beginning to unlock will have for you and those around you, for understanding this is key to understanding how the brazen effects of your ascension are going to be felt in you and those around you.

      You’re acting as the strongest and purest of conduits for Divine energy, inspiration and Light to come through, and along the way of expanding-upon your personal Light, you’ll come to find yourselves much more (Divinely) powerful than you may have initially expected.
      Read more »

      1.      You are continually and completely responsible for your life. No one has ever done anything to you; you are not a victim. You have written, directed, produced, and acted in the script of your choice that has been created and provided by yourself for yourself.

      2.      If at any time you tire of the script that you have created, you then have free choice, and free will to create a new script to act in and out. (reruns and season finales are a personal choice)
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos

      shanta-gabriel-teacher-guideDear Ones,You did it! You made it through the wormhole into the Light. There is great rejoicing in the celestial realms as you now enter the new time of Awakening Light. Revel in it. Rejoice in the Light! This is the time when those in the northern hemispheres are basking in more Light than you have ever experienced. Those in the southern hemisphere are also basking in waves of Divine Light streaming from the spiritual realms, even though it is less apparent in their outer world.So rejoice and again we say rejoice! Use this time! “Make hay while the sun shines!” so says the old farmer’s expression, and it applies to this time in which you live as well. Forward movement is at last upon you and there is great expansiveness in the planetary realms that support your ascension.

      Like racehorses at the starting gate, you have been gathering energy all year for this time of movement. With very few exceptions, all are feeling the momentum of great change. Those of you who have been diligently applying yourself to new visions, clarifying your dreams and creating the framework for the new foundations you want in your life, will find your efforts rewarded in this coming time period. The next season, from the Solstice on June 21 to the Equinox on September 21, will give you a preview of the new realities you have been creating on an inner level.
      Read more »

      Saint GermainI was performing a distant energy healing earlier this morning on a gentleman in Florida.  When I do energy healings, there is always a time during the energy healing where I will ask Saint Germain to apply the violet flame to transmute into the light certain things that are not for the person’s highest and best good.

      Before the energy healing, I always ask my guides, spiritual team, and angelic and light beings to be with me.  This always includes Saint Germain.  This energy healing for me was very different that all the other healings.

      My third eye is very open at these times and when I heal, I can visually see the person’s body, their organs and their chakras.  But it is in 3D form.  I can pull out chakras and organs and walk into a person’s body, through their aura, to observe their heart, for example, from every angle.  It really is amazing how my third eye has opened up.Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google