54145Inspiration for the Day from Shanta Gabriel - May 21, 2013

    May 21, 2013

      Inspiration from Shanta Gabriel and Archangel Gabriel.
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Divine Mother, please fill my field with Compassion and help me heal the pain from my heart. I ask to receive the forgiveness and love that I need to move beyond the places where I feel unworthy, where I blame myself for causing others to suffer, where I need to offer compassion to myself.

      I know from the perspective that I have now, I would have made different choices. Please bring a clearing to the pain in those timelines and freedom for all those involved. May all be healed. May all be free. May all receive the love they need to live in Well Being. Thank you, and so it is.

      Enjoy more of Shanta's work at TheGabrielMessages.com and ShantaGabriel.com
      Copyright © 2013 Angelic Dimensions, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Angelic Dimensions
      PO Box 730
      Mt. Shasta, CA 96067

      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

      Angelic Dimensions · PO Box 730 · Mt. Shasta, CA 96067