54144Today's Inspiration from Eve Evangelista

    May 21, 2013

      Inspired Quote of the Day

      If you see beauty every day, you won't need to build walls to separate yourself from others. ~ Eve Evangelista

      Today's Inspiration

      Eve  Evangelista

      Eve Evangelista

      Eve is a Passionate Life Consultant and the author of Create and Move Forward in Life.
      If I could share 500 words to inspire, this is the important wisdom I'd want to pass along to others...
      To know where you are heading, realize you are the creator of your life. Don't let others dictate what you should be, do and have. Instead be the creative force, by being the author of your life. Would you be excited to read your biography? Don't worry about the passage of time, for where you are at, is exactly where you need to be. Start today as a clean slate. What longings have you swept under the rug? It's time to revisit or create new desires.
      To have clarity, trust your intuition and take advice only if you feel good about them. There are too many people--with well meaning intentions--giving advice from where they are at in life. No one knows you better than your inner guidance: that's your commitment ... to listen within rather than getting confirmation from outside of you.
      To have fun, start focusing on people or events that are flowing, making you feel good. Don't grow your attention on areas in your life that are not working. Which situation do you prefer to grow--feeling good or awful-feeling experiences? You determine how much joy you have by what you focus on. Make a determined decision right now that feeling good is a top priority.
      To be productive, press the "pause" button in your life when events are not working out. Spend time doing activities that get you out of feeling bad, like watching a movie or talking with friends. Have a list of things that you can rely on to elevate your mood.
      To understand the beginning and ending cycles, be aware of the freedom and the benefits of the energy of change. We try to hold onto relationships or materials that no longer serve their purpose. Change comes along to bring in the new ... for you are ready. Know that everything is working out for your best interest--even when it feels like your life is out of control.
      To have pivotal shifts in relationships, notice your circle of influences reflecting back (like a mirror) where you are vibrating from. If you hang out in the irritation vibration, your friends and families can push your buttons easily. To clean your vibration, find things that you appreciate in life.
      To get a wider perspective in life, spend quiet time journaling or being in nature. You go from the narrow point of view, seeing life from an ant's outlook to a mighty eagle soaring in the air freely with a breathtaking panoramic observation.
      To have abundance, the key ingredients are feeling good, knowing what you want and believing that you deserve your dreams; there is no resistance within you. When you have all three ingredients, you are a powerful force magnet, calling forward your desires to intersect with you at the right time and place.
      To give back, pay forward or to share your talents are some of the most treasured experiences of living. Consider volunteering for filling up your empty tank. What you receive in return is priceless and memorable.

      A Message from Inspire Me Today

      Eve's new book Create and Move Forward in Life is for forward-looking people who know that life should be better and that they deserve their dreams, but find themselves feeling overwhelmed, frustrated and sometimes losing hope. This book offers clarity and peace of mind with an abundance of hope that will ignite your passion and zest for life with a process to catch your dreams, rather than chasing them.
      When you purchase Create and Move Forward in Life, you'll also receive many FREE bonus gifts, in business, divine guidance, financial abundance, health, law of attraction, parenting, personal growth, relationships, and more. Get Create and Move Forward in Life now!

      Thank You for Reading Today's Inspiration

      We're honored to be a part of your day. You can help us inspire others by simply passing this along to your friends. Our goal is to share love and inspiration with the world, so please encourage your friends to also sign up for Today's Inspiration at InspireMeToday.com. Sending our thanks, love and hugs to you.

      Did a friend forward this to you? Sign up for daily inspiration in your inbox here. We hope to welcome you to the community soon!
      Inspire Me Today, LLC, P.O. Box 5598, Whitefish, MT 59937