54001Eros Dictum: Eros Event ~ Tortuga Gallery, Albuquerque, NM ~ May 29, 2013 - 7-9PM MT

    May 7, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 636 KB

    Date Correction: May 29, 2013

    Greetings All~

    We at Eros are excited to let you know that there will be an Eros Event, at the Tortuga Gallery in Albuquerque, NM on May 29, 2013.  We are including the flyer both below and as a pdf attachment.   We would love to see you and share this with you.

    In our love,

    Deb, Sheri, and Dawn

    Inline image 2

    --