53899Ascension Notes from Soulstice Rising

    Apr 25, 2013

      Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

      The Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse of April 25, 2013

      Know that the energy of this Full Moon/Eclipse continues, so what I share here may be integrated for many months to come…I have felt that this Full Moon/Eclipse was going to be a powerful one. In fact, it is the biggest and strongest energy since the December 21, 2012 portal; even stronger than the Spring Equinox energies. It is the first of three eclipses that takes us through the rest of the year and eclipses not only bring change, they help highlight deeper old layers of the past so we can release them, if that is our choice.

      Wishing you Love on your Ascension Path,

      This email is sent in compliance with federal email standards. Soulstice Rising will never share or sell your email address to another vendor and never participate in spam.

      Copyright © Soulstice Rising. All rights reserved!