53666Reverend Angela Peregoff: The Morning Blessings

    Mar 29, 2013

      The Morning Blessing

      There are two simple truths you need to
      accept if you are to move effortlessly
      into the world of soul, the world which is
       based on the laws of love.
      Dear Friends,

      First Truth is:  You're Ready. You are ready to release the fearful beliefs that have kept you bound to the concept of separation. You are ready to accept the reality of love that is the foundation of your existence. And you are ready to give love to everyone in every way, for that is the only way you will fully experience it for yourself.
      Second Truth is:  You Are Holy. Who you really are is beyond the scope of your imagination. If you are one with the Divine Pulse of creation, then you are also one with the holiness of God. When you realize this, when you begin to perceive this truth within everyone you meet, including yourself, then the world will change by itself. You are holy, and that cannot change. When you accept that you are ready, and that the truth in you is the very essence of holiness, then you will recognize the next teacher - the Messenger of Love. It is this teacher who will take you through the Door of Eternity, to the very seat of the soul.
      The sacred books, the inspired writings, all come from the same
      source -- God, God speaking through the souls of those who open
      themselves that He may speak through. I perceive that God as the
      deep place within me that has the power to transform my human
      existence, the sound and the feelings that engage me to realize
      the vital principles of this One.
      One doesn't grasp a great truth. One opens to it hoping that one
      day it will drift past your ear and be caught in the net of your
      awareness, then sink into the soul where it will resonate with the
      vibrating strings of the heart. And in that fateful moment grace
      descends and you are shown the absurd, laughable limitations of
      the impermanent human life. The day-to-day experiences spark
      inspirations of Wisdom and Love which is the breath of the power
      of God. A practice of true worship is established by willingly
      accepting the Self as a poised, vital idea rooted in Spirit. Belief
      in the fact that we are all the action of God made manifest, and
      displaying the Allness of God right where each is.
      This is my life, and with an earnest, sincere heart I let it unfold in
      splendor. I am in tune with the Infinite Spirit of Life and Power that
      is back of all, uniquely individualized. I delight in knowing and
      feeling my life is the life of God. I am a holy eternal attribute of the
      One that never ceases being. And so it is.
      ©2013  Angela Peregoff | All rights reserved. Please feel free to copy and share these copyrighted Blessings with your friends, letting them know the source and inviting them to visit my website.
      Like me on Facebook
      The Morning Blessings | 1005 Granada Court | Virginia Beach | VA | 23456