53641Reverend Angela Peregoff: The Morning Blessings

    Mar 26, 2013

      The Morning Blessing
      03.26.13

      Dear Friends,

      Life here is precious, for we are love and light evolving as beauty and joy each and every moment. Today you can begin to feel this divine Selfhood by being who you really are. Each time you look into the mirror, go beyond your personality and see the divinity that is within. Make it a point to see yourself as Spirit in all you think, say and do. Yes, you have many personality traits in your human form. Many of which you are constantly attempting to transform because you judge them as either a positive or a negative. But in truth, we are all Divinity remembering what we have been all along. Each of us on a separate path, mirroring sign posts to one another "Grow," "Love," and  "Trust."  Be grateful for each meaningful shortcoming because it is an exercise that can assist you in partaking of your own divinity.

      Growing from my soul character today,
      BLESSING:

      The answer to everything is contained within Spirit. This spirit is the
      infinite source of all intelligence, all love, all wisdom, all power,
      all forgiveness...whatever the need, Spirit is the source. And with that
      source, I am intimately at One. I know that whatever my need is,
      regardless of how long that need has existed, its answer is within.
      Within me, within my consciousness, within the divine spark of Spirit
      that I am, is the light of my life and the cause of my very being.

      I now declare my readiness to understand, to know, to fully realize that
      this answer I seek is at hand: it is present, within me, here and now. I
      may be pointed towards it by overhearing a chance word, reading just the
      right passage, or a gentle or sudden sense of understanding. I am ready
      to open my heart and my life to this answer, and on its hearing, accept
      it totally.

      Nothing is ever set in stone; everything is fluid. The past and all of
      its old choices do not matter; it is this moment in which I cocreate my
      tomorrow. I set about doing it from a clear understanding that the
      answers, if not immediately apparent, are there for the accepting. And
      accept them I do. I begin to see my own life as a fluid work in
      progress, easily molded to fit my new expanded awareness. I don't have
      to suffer to get it; I don't have to have "life lessons" happen; I
      simply wake up and know the truth that has always been here for the
      knowing.

      I give my thanks for the immediacy and perfection of the spiritual laws
      that work upon belief and feeling with such precision; I give thanks for
      the ultimate love of this universe that rushes to fulfill my every need.
      I gratefully accept my good and know that it can only prosper all life;
      I accept my new consciousness, knowing it only awakens all life, and I
      accept that whatever I need, whatever the form, it is to be found in
      Spirit. And so it is.

      ©2013 Angela Peregoff | All rights reserved. Please feel free to copy and share these copyrighted Blessings with your friends, letting them know the source and inviting them to visit my website.

      Like me on Facebook
      The Morning Blessings | 1005 Granada Court | Virginia Beach | VA | 23456