53599Reverend Angela Peregoff: The Morning Blessings

    Mar 21, 2013

      The Morning Blessing
       03.21.13

      ". . . .that we live our deepest Soul's desire not by intending
      to change who we are but by intending to be who we are."
      - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

      Dear Friends,

      Are you able to hear the words of your I AM Presence stabilizing your experience and taking dominion over your every thought, word, action and feeling?

      As the momentum of Divine Grace and Compassion build throughout this year, your confidence and trust in this Presence will increase and become more obvious. The eternal light of our own Divinity is expanding in a rhythmic pulsation of adoration to the omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent Source of All That Is. Your sustaining power to hold all of this is to go about each day being mindful and conscious about living more fully every day! By intending to live more fully, to become a steward of the endearing qualities of Divine Alchemy is to embody ultimate freedom this time around.

      The heart of God has made a promise to every Soul that focuses its attention upon the purity and power of Light contained within. You will be raised up in energy, vibration and consciousness into the loving embrace of your mighty I AM Presence. The full magnitude of this divine potential is part of your mission. It is the "Illumination" we are each remembering as a feeling in our heart and knowing in our mind; recognizing that Divine Intelligence is not outside ourselves, but rather it exists in every atom and cell of our Earthly temples.

      Co-Creating the Light & Perfection of 2009,
      BLESSING:

      My sense of the One life is alive and vibrant this day.
      God comforts me with love and light and in this tender
      place I recognize the perfection of me! I stand in unity
      with the perfect Divine design of all life.

      It is my desire this day to achieve vibrational harmony with my
      innate "creator genius." In this inevitably expanding universe
      I go forth into the day declaring joy and appreciation for the kinds
      of choices laid before me. I honor this God given freedom of choice
      by letting in well-being. Letting in the clarity that comes from Spirit,
      and letting in the abundance that is my natural state. Letting in
      radiant health, my physical stamina, and my flexibility. Letting in my
      ability to intuitively know my path. Letting in my sensitivity to my
      surroundings, my opportunities to expand, to live happily and
      peacefully. I let in who I really am! And who I really am is always
      letting in whatever I desire. The expansion of my personal universe
      happens joyously, naturally, creatively, and eternally today. Thus I
      am an expression of God on Earth.

      Content and complete in the knowing that I am God's demonstration
      of health, wealth, happiness, and wholeness I give thanks. My life
      is the blessing of Light. And so it is.

      ©2013  Angela Peregoff | All rights reserved. Please feel free to copy and share these copyrighted Blessings with your friends, letting them know the source and inviting them to visit my website.

      Like me on Facebook
      The Morning Blessings | 1005 Granada Court | Virginia Beach | VA | 23456