53548Native American 10 Commandments

    Mar 16, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 54 KB

    Source/Post: Shadow of the Wolf & Native Wisdom & Poems of the Heart

    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/indian%20wolf

    ~NATIVE AMERICAN 10 COMMANDMENTS~
    1~The Earth is our Mother, care for her~
    2~Honor all your relations~
    3~Open your heart and soul to the Great Spirit~
    4~All life is sacred, treat all beings with respect~
    5~Take from Earth what is needed and nothing more~
    6~Do what needs to be done for the good of all~
    7~Give constant thanks to the Great Spirit for each new day~
    8~Speak the truth; but only of the good in others~
    9~Follow the rythms of nature; rise and retire with the sun~
    10~Enjoy life's journey, but leave no tracks~