53542MOON ANGEL] AMZHERE, The 5th day, The Moon Angels of Sympathy and Assistance

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Mar 15, 2013

      The5th Day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      TheMoon Angels of Sympathy and Assistance

      Alsoknown as

      TheMoon Angels of

       ‘Amzhere’

      Beloved,

       “GOD IS LOVE”.

      Behindthe appearance of the many is the ONE, the unified field of energy which forms the web of life and the body of Divine Consciousness.

       Will and Love together is the Electro-magnetic sustaining life force between the unified field and the individual.

      Asindividuals grow strings of love and harmonious will with other individuals, the energy manifests in perfect symmetrical designs within the web of life.  This is the source of mandala -like patterns, such as found in snowflakes, that reflect the perfection of Divine Consciousness.  Feelingsof love and harmonious intent form these beautiful patterns.  These patterns create vortexes of magnetism, which attract abundant life.

      DivineProvidence has given us the responsibility to strengthen the love-will, Electro- magnetic bonds between the children of God so that harmonious co-operation flows and beautiful patterns form.

        Wheneversomeone desires or needs the help and assistance of another person, we delicately attune their feelings so that even the hardest of hearts melt, and assistance is offered.

      Meditateon the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

      ‘A-M-Z-H-E-R-E’

      A…Wetap the high intelligence of the enlightened mind expressed as eloquence, clairvoyance and mystical abilities.

      *

      M…Wehelp the children of God to master feelings and sensations in order to control the process of interpersonal influence.

      *

      Z…Wehelp you express yourself verbally, articulately, clearly, and powerfully with a cheerful good humor to elevate people’s moods.

      *

      H…Weinspire you to easily grasp all languages, symbols, and meanings of everyone and easily be understood by them.

      *

      E…Weevoke highest intuition and universal transference of consciousness, influencing the emotions of other people. We help you to foresee past, present and future.

      *

      R…Wehelp awaken tremendous ingenuity as long as it is used for impeccable service.

      *

      E…We bring attunement to cosmic consciousness to the ability to intuitively understand others.

      *

      We bring forth feelings that allow the children of God to change any situation into one of healing and enlightenment.

      With our help, the most hardened criminals, the most cruel tyrants, remember and feel the spark of childhood innocence and love of the Divine that burns within their hearts and keeps them alive with each breath.

      With this remembrance comes the opening of the gates of compassion and oneness, and the restoration of harmony and love.

      On the 5th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings of sympathy and assistance, so that all beings may be blessed and live in joy, and heaven manifest on earth.

      “Whenone is harmed, all are harmed.  Whenone is helped, all are helped.”

      ECSTASY

      Revised Document: 24 February 2007

      copyright

      CynthiaRose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      *Names,phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted

      *****

      ~ ~ Music file ~ ~
      bjorn_lynne-the_alchemist.mid

      musiclink
      (leftclick, play - right click, save)

      Feelfree to share these messages

      Togetherwe are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LoveBrightens the Day, Love Lights the Way

    • Show all 33 messages in this topic