53526Reverend Angela Peregoff: The Morning Blessings

    Mar 14 5:36 AM

      The Morning Blessing
       03.14.13

      Dear Shay,

      "As we come into proper alignment with the awesome Power within, our
      Higher Nature, we are carried above the laws of the third-dimensional
      plane. We become a channel for the dynamic radiation of Will, Love,
      and Creative Intelligence that is tenaciously seeking an outlet
      through consciousness to reveal the New Reality of Heaven on Earth.
      But the personality must surrender the little i - that symbol of
      dualism with its sepaated head and body - so that the Master I may
      express in all Its power and glory. The goal of every student of
      Wisdom is to transform individual identity from the self who can do
      nothing to the Self Who is doing everything NOW. Once that shift takes
      place, the old life of emptiness, illness, and lack is transformed
      into a new stage of being that experiences only fulfillment, wholeness
      and abundance...

      You are a spiritual bing embodying all of the Power of the Universe
      within you. Will you not accept this Truth and start living as the
      Light of the world that ou are? The Dawn is approacing.. .it is time to
      awaken to your Inheritance. "

      Empowerment - John Randolph Price
      BLESSING:

      God is the Spirit of Infinite Life. The power and presence
      of this existence is resident in every point in the Universe.
      The magnificent splendor of this unfolding joyous expression
      is my life and love now.

      Within my daily rountine I remember to use the drawing power
      of mind. Thoughts as a science are demonstrated abundantly
      each day. The law of correspondence between spiriutal and
      material things is wonderfully exact in its workings. So today,
      I am the energy of the living Spirit of Truth. I release any
      opinions or evaluations and righteous judgments. In all things,
      there is a blessing, so I demand to see the sanctity clearly
      revealed. My mind is clear, and I behold the radiant lovliness of
      life as the ruling mood of my day.

      Faith is nothing more or less than the operation of the thought
      forces in the form of an earnest desire, coupled with the expectation
      as to its fulfillment. With thanksgiving I send out this prayer watered
      by firm expectation that when it returns I will love to be living it!
      And so it is.

      ©2013  Angela Peregoff | All rights reserved. Please feel free to copy and share these copyrighted Blessings with your friends, letting them know the source and inviting them to visit my website.

      Like me on Facebook
      The Morning Blessings | 1005 Granada Court | Virginia Beach | VA | 23456