53483Power Animal of the Week: Eagle

    Mar 10, 2013
      Spring is at hand with freshness that is calling to each of us. Eagle arriving is apart of heralding this freshness and renewal of Spirit especially as we approach tomorrow's New Moon. We have that means within us to step into true greatness by taking a higher and wider perspective. See your Self more fully as the Glorious, Beautiful, Strong and Loving Being That You Are. For any who have seen an eagle flying high, riding the thermal waves to soar higher and higher there is a peace and quietness in those moments. Where seeing that eagle is akin to feeling hope restored, your Spirit renewed. You are that Eagle and in this period of creation of new seeds, new roots and new fruits now and to come reclaim Your Self, Your Spirit, Your Power, Your Passion and Your Love. You step into our role as a leader by leading through your integrity of your Spirit...being True to your Self and others will follow. Not mimicking you but being inspired by you to rediscover and stand in their own Strength and Spirit Knowing and Embracing themselves as a Being full of Passion, Strength, Integrity, Focus and Love.

      The Eagle
      Greatness          Leadership          Independence

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the eagle fill you. Click here to listen to the Eagle's Song.

      A potent symbol of true greatness, the eagle brings many gifts into your life.
      Eagle energy will flood you with courage, a free spirit and independence that will take you beyond the limits of your life to date.  Your own greatness will begin to emerge as you welcome eagle power into your life and feel it surging within you.
      The eagle lives in the tall trees and high cliffs and soars above life with majesty, blessed with extremely keen eyesight.  You will find that you are now able to stay above the fray and still know exactly what is going on and when to dip down and utilize your new-found powers of leadership.  Be true to your beliefs; lead and others will follow, for you are the eagle.
      Brave and true, filled with greatness and deeply worthy of the respect which is shown you, you are the eagle.