53425Oracles & Healers: Michael – Today we will speak about health... Ron Head ~ The 13 Moon Calendar

    Mar 4, 2013

      Michael – Today we will speak about health and what you term ascension symptoms. – channeled by Ron Head

      healing hands
      Today we will speak about health and what you term ascension symptoms.
      The energies which are being sent to your  environment, and those which your planet is passing through, are causing minor discomforts in some, major discomforts in others, and still others, though few, are experiencing real pain.
      Of course the differences can be attributed to several things.  Firstly, what is the condition of the body, mind, and spirit of the subject?  That is you.  How freely are you giving yourselves to the transition?  How rapidly has your higher self and your soul determined that you should make this change?  And do not overlook the possibility that there may be conditions which can and should be treated by your medicine.
      In many cases, however, your medicine cannot find or understand the conditions you are reporting.  Pain and discomfort are signals, dear ones.  Either signals of the existence of a condition or of the existence of resistance.  The easiest thing to try would be for you to truly fling yourselves into the future with all your hearts.  So much for resistance.
      But in many cases your bodies themselves are storing, unknown to you, fears, angers, resentments, resistances, and regrets from this life, prior lives, even those passed down to you in your DNA from those who came before you.  “Well, how in the world am I to deal with that?”, you ask.  We shall give a few suggestions.
      To begin with, know that the unconditional love that is enveloping you now will eventually overcome all of those resistances and you will ascend if you have decided to do so.  That may be sooner or it may be later.  And patience is much easier when one is comfortable, is it not?
      You may decide to go it on your own and, through your meditations and prayers, seek out and solve the issues for yourselves.  In this case, help is available through your connection to the Source of your being.  But we suggest you not be like the one who insists he will be saved by the Almighty and ignores the rowboat that has been sent to save him from the flood.
      Lastly, dear ones, there are a great many “new” healing methods that have become available to you during these last years that can deal with these kinds of things in ways the your medicine has never learned to do.  We have put the word new in quotes because they are simply things that are now being remembered by yourselves.  They address these things through your energetic and spiritual side.
      Understand that when something is cleared for you on those levels, the effect must show up on your physical side.  So if you are not wishing to live with the discomforts until they disappear on their own, then look for the type of healing that most resonates with your beliefs.  We say that because, although it may not be the most powerful, it will be the one which your beliefs will allow to work for you.  You can progress to another when you choose to.
      Beliefs, you see, are things which you have constructed, knowingly or not, in order to protect you.  And in many cases, they can actually be that which is causing you problems.  They are very often not in agreement with what you think you believe in your conscious minds.
      That may not sound possible to some of you, but we assure you it can be true.  As an example, you may think that you trust your Creator with all your heart, but then ask yourself why you resist change or spend any time at all worrying about the future.
      So the final thought we would give you today is this.  Wherever you are, and whatever your situation is, there is, somewhere in your physical or spiritual environment, help available if you want it.  You can find it if you look for it.  You will need to accept it when you find it.  Ask yourself if perhaps your opinions do not stand in the way.  Or is it perhaps that you are proud of being a loner?
      In any case, you are moving on.  And the truth is, you are doing exactly what you need to do in this moment.  That is because what you are doing will inevitably lead you eventually to where you have decided to go.
      We hold you in love this day and will speak again soon.
      Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://oraclesandhealers.wordpress.com/

      From my dear friend, Milna. Thank you.

      Dearest Ones,
      I have written up the following document for you to read, share, post spread…
      With much Love
      The 13-Moon Calendar: Abolishment of Ophiuchus
       3.15569e7 seconds, 525949 minutes, 8765.81 hours, 365 days, 52 weeks, 12months in one year …. our calendar year that we all know by heart, our heart  beats to it, our bodies live by it … but do any of you know that there actually exists a 13-month calendar? One that is far more ancient.  Before we actually look into this 13-month lunar calendar, which our  civilised world seems to have lost somehow, let’s first have a look at  the calendar that runs our lives today.
      The Gregorian Calendar
      The Gregorian calendar which we currently use internationally (named after  Pope Gregory the 13th) was a modification of the Julian calendar (named  after Julius Caesar) and was introduced in 1582. The Gregorian calendar  is in fact inaccurate, and in some respects arbitrary and irregular  lacking any correspondence to the cycles of nature itself. Some months  have 31 days, others 30 or even 28 days (as in February) which then once every four years gets an extra day. This lack of harmony, though generally un-examined, has a profound effect on the way we relate to the Universe we live within.
      Just something to ponder on: wonder why the months named September through December, which literally mean 7-10, are actually months 9-12?
      Our year consists of 12 months while only one month actually should run  from one full moon to another, and of these type of months there are 13  per year. Originally there existed a thirteenth zodiac in the heavenly  constellation by the name of Ophiuchus, the Serpent Bearer. This zodiac  was with the suppression of the thirteenth month.
      Thus the true zodiac is:
      Capricorn – Jan 20 to Feb 16 Aquarius – Feb 16 to Mar 11 Pisces – Mar 11 to Apr 18 Aries – Apr 18 to May 13 Taurus – May 13 to Jun 21 Gemini – Jun 21 to Jul 20 Cancer – Jul 20 to Aug 10 Leo – Aug 10 to Sep 16 Virgo – Sep 16 to Oct 30 Libra – Oct 30 to Nov 23 Scorpius – Nov 23 to Nov 29 Ophiuchus – Nov 29 to Dec 17 Sagittarius – Dec 17 to Jan 20
      Even the Vatican admitted that the Gregorian calendar is full of mistakes  but this ‘bad’ calendar has a lot of influence on our lives. All our  daily appointments, big events and plans or celebrations are made  according to this mechanical, inaccurate western “time-planner”. Unknowingly this has an energetic influence on our lives and that of  humanity. People have less and less time and we have completely lost  contact with the Source of Life. With time this can lead to depression,  frustration and sometimes even lead to violence. It seems that the more  we organize our lives, less time we have.
      The 12-month calendar hides the 13th moon. The number 13 today is  surrounded by superstition and is considered taboo; unlucky; evil. This  fear is reinforced by cultural antiquities like “friday the thirteenth.” Often buildings have no 13th floor, or avoid constructing a # 13 apt  unit. Why?
      The ancient Maya had an entirely different relationship to the number 13,  actually referring to at as the Key to Time itself. 13 is the Mayan  galactic prime number; the Force of The Universal Movement of Creation.
      The 13-Moon Calendar
      The Maya had many different ways of counting and calculating time and  making their calendars. They had calendars that represented the cycles  of days, great cycles of years of which both were based on the movements of the earth. But they also had calendars that were based on the orbits of other planets.
      The 13-moon calendar is based on the motion of the earth around the sun,  but also with regard to the movement of the moon and the movement of the stars. This calendar is synchronized with the Source itself. People who live according to this calendar often say that their life has entered a magical flow, and this flow we now call “Natural Time”. In this flow we are all connected and there is no coincidence, nor distinction between  ‘here’ and ‘there’ and between ‘you’ and ‘I’. The Mayans also say: this  means “I am another you.” We are all connected.
      Time according to the Mayans is not represented by a line from A to B, but  by a spiral. Each point on the spiral is connected via a vertical axis  (the NOW-line) with a point in the past and a point in the future. This  vertical NOW-axis indicates that the time on the next winding is also  the NOW-time making time circular.
      As a “galactic constant” the 260-day cycle does not correspond to any  known astronomical period, yet the number 260 functions as a cosmic  common denominator to synthesize the cycles of the Sun, Moon, Earth,  Mars, Mercury, and Venus. In essence, it is the key factor of all the  planetary periods. The 260-day cycle also corresponds to the human  gestation period of approximately 9 months, perfectly expressing its  power as a cycle governing the unfolding of creation! We also see 260 in macro-cycles such as the grand, 26,000-year precession of the  equinoxes, which author John Major Jenkins points out is like a  “collective, spiritual gestation for humankind.” Even eclipses relate by a number whose factor is 260! As Jenkins assures us in his insightful  book “Tzolkin” – the 260-day cycle has “multiple meanings,” as it  applies to “celestial, biological, agricultural, mythological, and  chronological processes.”
      “Without the Thirteenth Moon; without placing the Thirteenth Moon back into our consciousness,
      we remain absolutely trapped in the complexification of form.
      With the 13th we have the transcendence and also the circulation of time.” – Valum Votan
      So to what rhythm do you let your heart beat … which calendar will run your life ???
      Maybe our Gregorian calendar is seriously to be reconsidered!!
      Please visit http://calendar13.com to convert today’s date to the original 13 moon calendar.
      More info: