53420Julie Lines: The Purpose of Species Just Added A New Post! Moles

    Mar 4, 2013

      We just wanted to let you know that a NEW animal message has been posted on The Purpose of Species Blog page.  We hope you will enjoy reading it.

      The Purpose Of Species
      http://thepurposeofspecies.org

      Channelling The Purpose Of Animal Species From Their Collective Consciousness
      1. Moles - 2013-03-04 06:07:15-05
        We do not see the light, we feel the light and it is vastly changing now, as it permeates the earth in which we live, we feel the shifts in vibrational energy and it fills us with glee and bliss, there is much coming to be, much of which those of you who allow yourselves [...]

      Voice of the Animals, Manor Orchard, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN6 9BX, UNITED KINGDOM