53380We Are Rainbow Dancers

    Mar 1, 2013

    Source/Post: இ Dance off Light from the Universe۞

    We Are Rainbow,Dancers Warriors Of The Light..
    We are energy,We are the Key,.
    Only whe can do it!!
    I am Light,.We are light..
    We are Love..
    We are energy..Energy are in our body and mind,
    ... We grow with the Cosmic light..
    Now we are Where we are,.In the Truth
    One with ourselves,
    Dance,meditation it's all light energy..
    We are the master from the creation of the world and universe,.
    Feel the Rebirth inside you,.
    And let everthing go,you have dont need it!!!
    Yess,I know that some things doing hurt for let go,
    bud believe me,.after you feel a wonderfulll feeling inside you,
    It's the past,.feel the new energy inside you and around you..
    I'ts so magic and beautyfullllll,with mutch new feeling,emotions
    you have,.it's all new for me also bud if you take time for your self you will know and see why,.everthing you have need come on your way on the right time you have need it..
    I speak from my own experencies the last month i have,.
    TOGETHER''...NOW IN DIVINE ONENESS..:)
    Spiritdancer
    Photo: ‎We Are Rainbow,Dancers Warriors Of The Light..
[...]
     You can download high definition galaxy backgrounds desktop space 229380 wallpaper background from this Tofuhaus.com for free by click the image above. All you need to do is help us grow by sharing this wallpaper if you like it.

    Copyright 2012 Tofuhaus.com. All Rights Reversed.