53379From Maureen Moss: Your Transformation

    Mar 1, 2013

      Maureen Moss

      >From Maureen Moss
      February, 2013

      www.maureenmoss.com
      E-mail: Maureen@...

      "YOUR TRANSFORMATION"
      (for the several thousand that did not previously receive what has been called a blessing in clarity, the article, "Your Transformation" is posted at www.maureenmoss.com. Once there, click on Latest Newsletter, or click on the below link.
      http://www.maureenmoss.com/newsletters/latest-newsletter

      The article "Your Transformation" was sent only to my personal Email list last week, with a different one slated to come your way. Due to the influx of letters of gratitude, relief and clarity, along with postings on several websites and a request to post in two magazines I wished you to have it as well. May it serve you, as it has served many worldwide.

      "Note From Maureen"

      Dearest Hearts,

      As always, I pray you are well.

      I wish to express my deepest and most heartfelt gratitude for the abundance of letters filled with love and blessings that so many of you sent after receiving my letter that I was passing on the torch of The World Puja Network.

      Many of the Emails expressed sadness that I wouldn't be in contact through my articles any longer, or even my classes or sessions. None of these could be further from the truth.

      I am taking a bit of a reprieve and the allowance for deep stillness and communion with the Divine. And, I Am also allowing myself and new Life to join together in new adventures, as well, but as some may believe, I am not leaving that which I love and feel called to.

      Two of my favorite things I do in this world are bringing forth the articles I have written for years to you, and also to teach. As long as I am guided by the Divine, I will continue to do both with great joy, (with some time off after teaching my present class.) I have also set forth an intention to meet many of you, rather than simply being behind a computer and only writing to you.

      To Be On My Personal Email List

      If you would like to be notified when new FREE DOWNLOADS that will continue to usher you gracefully through the year ahead, to find out when I will be in your "neighborhood," or when I will be teaching a new class, I invite you to sign up on my personal site for my E:mails at www.maureenmoss.com I will keep you apprised of those things and other juicy adventures we may share together, as well as to insure you continue to get my monthly Newsletters. As for Private Sessions those will resume in April though only two days a week.

      And, you have my word, your Email will be handled with the same loving and conscious care it always has been.

      In the meantime, enjoy "Your Transformation" in joy rather than trepidation and know you are loved!

      Love, Love, Love,
      Maureen Moss
      www.maureenmoss.com E:mail Maureen@...

      May you be blessed every single moment of every single day.

      I wish you each love, joy, blessings, clarity and abundance. May Grace follow you wherever you go. Know you are loved!

      Namaste,
      Maureen

      www.maureenmoss.com
      E-mail: Maureen@...