53260Quado's Garden: Accept Yourself

    Feb 17 12:03 AM
      There are times when acceptance of ourselves can be a very challenging road especially as when it comes to an aspect of ourselves that we do not like or wish to see change. A key is apart of the very message below that gives us assistance when we struggle with this. That is to treat ourselves as we would a dearly beloved friend. With no judgments and loving yourself fully as you are just as you love them. What we wish to see change comes through that very acceptance as we are not feeding into this by contending with it; that does not mean we give over power or our lives to that which we find less desirable. Rather it is giving yourself permission to release that weight upon your heart and soul so that you can and do walk in your integrity, in peace and in confidence. You can and do begin to see those roots lose their hold as you are able to preen, cut and release through accepting and loving yourself fully and unconditionally. You are not less of a soul or person nor is your touch in life in how you touch and impact others lessened by what you perceive as being 'wrong'. Acceptance IS a pathway to transforming every part of your life through Love.

      That Love which Sees you fully just as you are and approves of you, adores you, admires you, respects you and supports you. What is not apart of your deepest, truest and highest Self will begin to be released and fade away as you become more and more of the Divine Beautiful Loving Soul that you always have been, that you are and always will be,as we grow, evolve and change more and more in at vibrant Spirit that has a deep and great Purpose in this world bringing joy, healing, life and love to all.

      Accept Yourself

      Today, accept and love every part of yourself, even those parts of yourself that you most wish to see change.

      That which you resist is held into constant being through your resistance.  That which you love and accept has a pathway to transform through love.

      If you had a friend who gained weight, would you turn from her?  Would you tell her that she looked terrible, criticize her for allowing herself to get that way?  No, of course not.  You would love her, no matter how she looked.  You would make sure she felt safe and accepted, no matter what she had done or what had happened to her.

      Treat yourself like this, like a dearly loved friend.  Accept yourself, approve of yourself, completely, exactly as you are.  Embrace every part of yourself as a part of yourself.  Give yourself love, unconditional love, and absolute and complete approval.  Just as you are.  Exactly like this.  You are exactly as you should be in this moment.

      End the resistance.  End the struggle.  Accept yourself.  Love yourself.  And through this unconditional acceptance and love, that which does not belong with you will have an opportunity to slip peacefully away.